Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker (13359 Views)

David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by monichannel: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
What's the difference and who are they by the way?
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by marvin906(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
I highly doubt APC will win bayelsa..
na one rope tie delta and bayelsa together

1 Share

Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by Ekwensu1: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

chai

Subtle but Loud ,.. that was a simple bang

[/s]
how far
have you followed?
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by pimoski: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
I really wish this DAVID of a guy will win, Bayelsa/Bayelsans need a change...Rich state with rubbish leaders.

4 Likes

Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by Ekwensu1: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

chai

Subtle but Loud ,.. that was a simple bang

[/s]
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by thundafire: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
SamuelOjua:
This one is a powerful reply o. I fear Dickson can't withstand this kind of a thinker. David Lyon all the way for Bayelsa
as a scientist wat as he done to improve any science related field as na money dey involve dey go boast wen dey climb dey go blame
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by wink2015(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
nairapark:
THE governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Bayelsa State, Chief David Lyon, has told Governor Seriake Dickson that he was trained as a scientist to think and seek solution to problems in the society.
Lyon, who was reacting on Wednesday to the jibes thrown at him by Governor Dickson during the inauguration of the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP’s) campaign for the November 16 election, said he believed more in solving problems and not in noisemaking.

The candidate, in a statement signed by his media aide, Chief Gift Ebiki, said governance was beyond deployment of flowery words and garrulous talks to confuse and deceive the people.
Lyon said a governor is required to think, identify problems, formulate actionable plans, deploy and monitor human and material resources to resolve the issues and ensure achievements of required results.

“This is who Lyon is. By virtue of my training as a scientist, having studied Chemistry and Mathematics, I am prepared to solve the problems of my people. We have identified the problems and we are going to solve them.

“We won’t speak too much grammar about it. We will simply roll up our sleeves and get to work. It is on record that those who talk too much have little or no action. Most of them abuse public resources, divert our commonwealth to their private and family pockets and then use beautiful grammar to cover up. For me and my team, our actions and performances will do the talking,” he added.

Lyon asked Dickson to focus on his party (PDP), which he noted had been rejected by the people because of his years of broken promises, underdevelopment and poverty despite huge allocations received by his government.

He said instead of Dickson dissipating his energy, making uncomplimentary remarks against him and other illustrious indigenes of the state, he should channel such energy in resolving the crisis he inflicted on his party.

Describing PDP as a sinking ship, Lyon said the governor, out of alleged greed, poor performance and arrogance, made his party very unattractive to the people, who in turn rejected him to embrace a new era powered by the APC.

He said the governor should be worried that the national leadership of the PDP was absent at the campaign launch, adding that the governors elected on the platform of the PDP, even the ones sharing borders with Bayelsa State, also stayed away from the rally.

Lyon said Dickson’s anointed candidate and running mate further showed their unpopularity at home and abroad when they could not attract their PDP colleagues at the National Assembly to attend the event.

He said: “I want to tell Dickson that governorship is not a talk show. Dickson should also know that every Bayelsan understands his (Dickson’s) antics of propaganda and falsehood. Dickson should know that Bayelsans are well informed and need someone who has the capacity to provide food for the people, create employment opportunities, improve their standard of living and build lasting infrastructures.

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1570707266/thinker-not-noisemaker-lyon-tells-dickson

https://thenationonlineng.net/lyon-to-dickson-im-a-thinker-not-a-noisemaker/amp/

Lyon the LION !
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by Davidasi: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
nwamabo247:
all off una politician are the same.A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks
. Sell your phone bro
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by Davidasi: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Davidasi:
. Sell your phone bro

Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by Osobi32(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
As a scientist what impact have u made in the society...... Stop fooling yourself.
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by Charly68: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dickson is set to fight the hardest political battle ever ..let's see how the game will go..

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by Johnnyessence(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
nairapark:
THE governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Bayelsa State, Chief David Lyon, has told Governor Seriake Dickson that he was trained as a scientist to think and seek solution to problems in the society.
Lyon, who was reacting on Wednesday to the jibes thrown at him by Governor Dickson during the inauguration of the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP’s) campaign for the November 16 election, said he believed more in solving problems and not in noisemaking.

The candidate, in a statement signed by his media aide, Chief Gift Ebiki, said governance was beyond deployment of flowery words and garrulous talks to confuse and deceive the people.
Lyon said a governor is required to think, identify problems, formulate actionable plans, deploy and monitor human and material resources to resolve the issues and ensure achievements of required results.

“This is who Lyon is. By virtue of my training as a scientist, having studied Chemistry and Mathematics, I am prepared to solve the problems of my people. We have identified the problems and we are going to solve them.

“We won’t speak too much grammar about it. We will simply roll up our sleeves and get to work. It is on record that those who talk too much have little or no action. Most of them abuse public resources, divert our commonwealth to their private and family pockets and then use beautiful grammar to cover up. For me and my team, our actions and performances will do the talking,” he added.

Lyon asked Dickson to focus on his party (PDP), which he noted had been rejected by the people because of his years of broken promises, underdevelopment and poverty despite huge allocations received by his government.

He said instead of Dickson dissipating his energy, making uncomplimentary remarks against him and other illustrious indigenes of the state, he should channel such energy in resolving the crisis he inflicted on his party.

Describing PDP as a sinking ship, Lyon said the governor, out of alleged greed, poor performance and arrogance, made his party very unattractive to the people, who in turn rejected him to embrace a new era powered by the APC.

He said the governor should be worried that the national leadership of the PDP was absent at the campaign launch, adding that the governors elected on the platform of the PDP, even the ones sharing borders with Bayelsa State, also stayed away from the rally.

Lyon said Dickson’s anointed candidate and running mate further showed their unpopularity at home and abroad when they could not attract their PDP colleagues at the National Assembly to attend the event.

He said: “I want to tell Dickson that governorship is not a talk show. Dickson should also know that every Bayelsan understands his (Dickson’s) antics of propaganda and falsehood. Dickson should know that Bayelsans are well informed and need someone who has the capacity to provide food for the people, create employment opportunities, improve their standard of living and build lasting infrastructures.

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1570707266/thinker-not-noisemaker-lyon-tells-dickson

https://thenationonlineng.net/lyon-to-dickson-im-a-thinker-not-a-noisemaker/amp/
David Lyon over the bar. bayelsa state is pdp. SDD for governor.
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by JastSiryin(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
As a scientist, does he need to be a Governor to make impacts in the society?
You mind these people?... Who says being a scientist makes you a good leader. It's funny how often the majority fall for such bland statements.
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by Johnnyessence(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
pimoski:
I really wish this DAVID of a guy will win, Bayelsa/Bayelsans need a change...Rich state with rubbish leaders.
for where, when over 5k Apc supporters decamped enmass to pdp last Saturday, more decamping coming. bayelsa state is pdp.
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
smiley
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by kensing1046(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
As a scientist, does he need to be a Governor to make impacts in the society?
that man is a giver and because of his kindness, everybody want him, not mumu Dickson that can not even pay full salary despite the huge allocation, David Lyon is not even a politician before now, but he has impact in bayelsa peoples life.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by kelvinginzie: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
kensing1046:
that man is a giver and because of his kindness, everybody want him, not mumu Dickson that can not even pay full salary despite the huge allocation, David Lyon is not even a politician before now, but he has impact in bayelsa peoples life.

Don't be decieved, that is how Okorocha won the hearts of imolites, you know how it ended
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by nwamabo247(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Davidasi:
. Sell your phone bro
a tecno t605 that i have been using since april 2014.it will not even woth more than 3k now abeg pity me naw.
Re: David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker by mosdii(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
when the lion appears other animals tremble.

what a good response from the incoming governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: 'Don't Drop Out Of School Because Bill Gates And Elon Musk Did' / Ugwuanyi Commences Road Maintenance In Enugu Metropolis / Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.