Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number (81057 Views)

Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by toluwa1(f): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Jeeez.....
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by pehay: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
WTF.....
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Omotayoodubote(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Inside life
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by 1mrprolific7(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Media Una too dey put dirty on our heads. Crime is in every country

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by NofiuFade(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
See as this thread full grin
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by NovaCare: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
According to Luxury Rental Benelux, the exotic car which has been located in Germany has a Nigerian number plate customised with the name, "Chosen 1". A screenshot of the photo of the car posted on Instagram.

The topic says "Stolen in Switzerland and found in Ghana"...
The article says "Stolen in Switzerland and located in Germany"

Nigerian Bloggers!

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by tunary(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
It's like Ghanaians are now becoming more professional in the fraud industry than Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by SenecaTheYonger: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Nigeria must find a way of being involved
hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin we no dey carry last.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by AlphLukau: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
See Plate Number ....

Is not by listening to Sermons oooooo
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by constant1960: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Y is Ghana likes dragging Nigeria into anything bad
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by solmusdesigns: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Neoteny:
I've $50 that say the "Ghanaian" is actually Biafran

easy win
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
themosthigh:
This reminds me of when I was still in the streets. No one was a better thief and drug dealer. I operated between India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Running deals with Afghan warlord and Pashtun Sheikhs. After going to jail in India for 7 years, I returned back to my country to enjoy the fruits of my labor. After escaping justice for years, I am now a pastor, though I still have sleepless nights whenever I remember the dread in the eyes of traitors before I.......... Terrible. I know I will make heaven though. Christ forgives.
became a pastor to steal with ease?

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Gabson001(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
phayvoursky:
STOLEN IN SWITZERLAND BY A GHANAIAN AND SOLD TO A NIGERIAN.

STEALING WITHOUT BORDERS.

HOW CAN I STEAL A PRIVATE JET BIKO.

MAN DON REACH TO DE FLY UPANDAN.

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by AmazingELixir: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by WorWorBoy: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
RichDad1:
Na dem.
If you know you know.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I no know who be them? lipsrsealed
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Isoduwa(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
themosthigh:
This reminds me of when I was still in the streets. No one was a better thief and drug dealer. I operated between India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Running deals with Afghan warlord and Pashtun Sheikhs. After going to jail in India for 7 years, I returned back to my country to enjoy the fruits of my labor. After escaping justice for years, I am now a pastor, though I still have sleepless nights whenever I remember the dread in the eyes of traitors before I.......... Terrible. I know I will make heaven though. Christ forgives.

That's your personal problem
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by WorWorBoy: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
themosthigh:
grin grin
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
I know who steal am.. But I don't need their money

Lemme mind my business

grin grin grin Odiegu

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by majamajic(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
it's even better for u to steal a corolla than a Lamborghini or limo

elephant can't hid in Grass

4 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nvc078: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
What is this again na?
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by sisisioge: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin grin grin angry angry

These people will not let us sitdown jeje. Why put naija plate on it biko! Hian!
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by omam1: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Too many gossip boys behaving like girls, this association thing boys are doing is for what??
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by EgunMogaji2: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
salford:
This becoming quite common. When luxury cars are stolen in North America or Europe, there is a good chance it will end up in a west African port.

if not that some Africans are dumb, how do you diagnose and repair a fault on on a Lamborghini or other luxury cars?
Once they steal money, they just spend it like drunken sailors

There are too flight repair shops and technicians in Nigeria.

Repairing modern super cars is not that hard anymore.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by armadeo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Teewhy2:
I hope the car hasn't been sold to an innocent person and the thief relocated to another country.

People who buy lambos hardly do 2nd hand.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by jaxxy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
In Ghana with Nigerian plate Num? Lol
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by FarahAideed: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is the idiot that stole the car

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by EzekaUdenee: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

easy win
[/s]
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by maxicruxxx(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
funke hand work of Nigeria
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by vaxx2: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
tunary:
It's like Ghanaians are now becoming more professional in the fraud industry than Nigerians
How is the person a Ghanaian. is it because the person owns a Ghanaian passport. remember the plate number is a Nigerian ones. something more is fiching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Notatribalist(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
They said the car is in Ghana, they even displayed the pictureand yet they are asking for anyone who knows the whereabouts. Who snapped the picture in Ghana? Abeg this story get as e be..

3 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by pek(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
How are we sure it is the same car?
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by EzekaUdenee: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Nigerians must find a way of being involved, and when i say Nigerians you know deep in your heart who am refering to..... am just not being tribalistic

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.