Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number (81050 Views)

Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by godofuck231: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
See nigerian turbo boosting ?

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by nicepoker101(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
PureFace1:
O boy this one is mad

From Germany to Ghana

Switzerland
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Made in Italy, stolen in Switzerland, resold and registered in Nigeria, found in Ghana. International!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
My people if nah naija person stole the car... Which tribe do you suspect the car snatcher come from..?.

3 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by abuhusna1: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
He no lie Na. That is his chosen car among all the ones you have
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by OdefaGirl(f): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Nigerians must find a way of being involved, and when i say Nigerians you know deep in your heart who am refering to..... am just not being tribalistic

Sometimes I wonder what would become of this country if given to our youths to handle. The kind of tribal war that goes on here on NairaLand gives me goose bumps, it is so so bitter and hateful. Is that done for fun or for real? I can't say but all I've got to say is that we should slow down. Call evil, evil not bringing in tribalism. No matter the urge to do that, don't!! It hurts our society.

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by udemzyudex(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
But Ghanaians and other African countries they do like say them no dey steal.

So Ghanaians dey steal too?

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by WorWorBoy: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
vaxx2:
How is the person a Ghanaian. is it because the person owns a Ghanaian passport. remember the plate number is a Nigerian ones. something more is fiching.
How is he not a Ghanaian? with the way you Ghanaian enter Nigeria anyhow? I'm 100% the thief is a Ghanaian.

4 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nanatrendy(f): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
vaxx2:
How is the person a Ghanaian. is it because the person owns a Ghanaian passport. remember the plate number is a Nigerian ones. something more is fiching.
the story doesn't even add up but we'll since the name ghana gives nigerians orgasm they must tie us to the story anyway possible. If it's true well it's serves us right for giving our passports to nigerians, these are the sort of news we would be hearing until we learn sense.

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by damoobaba: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
just one car. Germany, Switzerland, Ghana, then Nigeria. Hope this is not the reason Mr Stealing is not corruption went to aso rock?
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by bluebay(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Chosen 1 =Stolen one
How the hell was it shipped so easily? It's either a deal didn't go through well between the owners and the guy that Ghanaian that acquired it
Old story. Cars are stolen Abroad, tracker located and removed before shipping to Africa. A friend has bought a car in Nigeria stolen from His fathers New wife in Germany... The matter busted when he decided to pick them both at the Airport and unfortunately, she was able to sight the stain made on the back seat seat belt by her neighbor’s kid back then.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Justicealh3(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hahahaha kikikikiki.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by vaxx2: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
WorWorBoy:
How is he not a Ghanaian? with the way you Ghanaian enter Nigeria anyhow? I'm 100% the thief is a Ghanaian.
lol.. very delusional excuse. How many Ghanaian are in Nigeria compare to Nigerian in Ghana? who really needs to be restricted?

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by kareemkamil(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Omg, Nigeria name every where.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by FarahAideed: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
pek:
How are we sure it is the same car?

It's the same car
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by damoobaba: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Egoveen:
Na dem, I said it earlier that this TACHA has come to stay because she would like to smoke some weed and feel free to contact burna boy

Ur craze na 1st class

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Skmoda360(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
RichDad1:
Na dem.
If you know you know.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol grin
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by solmusdesigns: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Sometimes I wonder what would become of this country if given to our youths to handle. The kind of tribal war that goes on here on NairaLand gives me goose bumps, it is so so bitter and hateful. Is that done for fun or for real? I can't say but all I've got to say is that we should slow down. Call evil, evil not bringing in tribalism. No matter the urge to do that, don't!! It hurts our society.

You spoke with compassion, and i thank you for your sensible words...

as much as its a play and no one takes it to heart, you are indeed right it can spiral into tribal war (i doubt yorubas and igbo would ever fight).. and cause other form of evil

2 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by WorWorBoy: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
vaxx2:
lol.. very delusional excuse. How many Ghanaian are in Nigeria compare to Nigerian in Ghana? who really needs to be restricted?
A lot

https://www.nairaland.com/5260466/ghanaians-streets-port-harcourt-dancing

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by EzekaUdenee: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

You spoke with compassion, and i thank you for your sensible words...

as much as its a play and no one takes it to heart, you are indeed right it can spiral into tribal war (i doubt yorubas and igbo would ever fight).. a cause other form of evil
[/s]
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Emmasnoop(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
This one bad, chai naija i hail oh.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Skmoda360(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Made in Italy, stolen in Switzerland, resold and registered in Nigeria, found in Ghana. International!
International Fast Car...(IFC) grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by tex73: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Most exotic cars driven in Nigeria r actually stolen cars from the US and Europe and shipped to Ghana for the Nigerian market. A cartel controls this and you can buy any brand for 10 -15 million naira. While real market value for these cars run into hundreds of million naira Each!

Ask Dino Malaye why all his exotic cars r not brand new?
If u know u know!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by ostechno(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Did you notice Nigeria plate number looks ungly on the car
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by ostechno(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
And that plate number looks like it was photoshoped
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Charmwilliams45(f): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dey should ask mercy since dey started calling her Lamborghini maybe someone wants to impress her���
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by LionTiger(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Teewhy2:
I hope the car hasn't been sold to an innocent person and the thief relocated to another country.

Same thought
Seems sold to a Priest.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by WorWorBoy: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nanatrendy:
the story doesn't even add up but we'll since the name ghana gives nigerians orgasm they must tie us to the story anyway possible. If it's true well it's serves us right for giving our passports to nigerians, these are the sort of news we would be hearing until we learn sense.
How about you Ghanaians own up to your shlit instead of acting like you are too holy?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.