Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China (2132 Views)

BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by Biodun556(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
The price of new Innoson g40 ( baic bj40) original price is between 129,000 to 179,000 thousand yuan. I think the difference in price is due to the type of transmission.

Innoson is making a hell of money! Kai!!

Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by Iko5000: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Chai , over 10 mill Naira mark up

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by Biodun556(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
That guy is making a hell of money

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by daddytime(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Make una free the businessman abeg.

Una carry calculator dey multiply another man money...

Una for carry calculator help am divide him suffering when him been dey waka for this him China connection na

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by Biodun556(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
coola

Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Not surprised at all. This is the reason they have been trying to blackmail us into buying Innoson substandard products at all cost.

Right from my childhood days, I have always cherished quality over quantity. It is one of the many reasons I am addicted to German Automotive Engineering.

They do not cut corners at all.

For example, BMW's business model of selling well-crafted luxury cars in tiers has become a standard for companies wishing to emphasize product quality.

BMW offers her flagship vehicles in three flavors - the compact 3 series, the mid-size 5-series and luxury 7-series - all aimed at different markets.

In addition, she sells sporty Mini hatchbacks as well as the ultra-luxurious Rolls-Royce in order to appeal to the lower and higher ends of the pricing spectrum, respectively.

The same apply to Mercedes Benz, Audi & Volkswagen.

But what about Innoson? No business model, No quality & No common sense. Everything to him, just like to his people - is money, money, money.

How can you sustain your long-term money-making vision when you lack customer satisfaction & loyalty?

There is no greater triumph than satisfied and loyal customers - since satisfied customers will always rank your brand above others.

The only statement they could come up with is "Rome Wasn't Built In A Day". So predictable, so thick & so braindead. grin

If Rome wasn't built in a day, should that be a valid reason for you & your money-hungry team to sell us a Rusty Mobile Bucket for 25 Million Naira a pop? grin

It is for this reason that I will never be caught riding in any Innoson vehicles coffins - even if they come in 24karat solid gold.

You can review the price downward to 9Million Naira if you like but I'll rather use that money to buy me a Tokunbo Bmw X5 in pristine condition.

Yes! I know some of you will come here to bark at my mention & preaching about the "Buying Nigeria To Growing Nigeria" bullshiit.

Guess what? I don't give a flying fvck! Just like Tukur Buratai too doesn't give a flying fvck! grin

I will never ever compromise my standard for anybody - especially not for the children of abomination that have harbored persistent & continual resentments toward my hospitable people for 5-decades, just because of a war that was triggered by their progenitors, fanned by their ignorance, sustained by their illusions - and which eventually led to their waterloo. grin

Sorry, I have never been a tribalist, but like an hibiscus flowering plant, the seed sown into my consciousness has finally germinated - with beautiful Petals & razor-sharp Thorns.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by tillaman(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
That’s too much of a profit considering the price here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by Biodun556(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nigerian business men are taking advantage of govt local content policy.

Rice farmers too are doing their own. It is too bad
Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by ogawisdom(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is just the base model

The highest trim is what they bought from innosson.

The extra features you get will add up

Buy made in Nigeria n quit these unhealthy attacks on innosson which none of you will ever be able to afford angry

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by Biodun556(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Highest trim that is complete replica of base model.
Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by Biodun556(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
ogawisdom:

Buy made in Nigeria n quit these unhealthy attacks on innosson which none of you will ever be able to afford angry

Why can't Innoson make some changes?

1 Like

Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by grandstar(m): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2019
ogawisdom:

Buy made in Nigeria policy sadly is a an archaic way of developing manufacturing.

The smart way to go is exportation. That is what China and other smart countries did. Even those that were protectionist had an export or perish mentality.

Nigeria has no comparative advantage in manufacturing cars neither does it have a captive market to make it worthwhile. That is why Innoson gets away with murder. It isn't his fault but a faulty policy from the government.

Pat Utomi showed the way. He said, instead of manufacturing an entire car, why don't you be a leader in as few of the parts.

What if Nigeria supplied 10% of the tires used in Africa? Or 5% of brake pads used globally? Or 3% of the radiators used?

That is what makes countries champions. Nigeria used to make brake pads before, even roller blades. The present environment is treacherous to most manufacturers and that's the problem.

3 Likes

Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by shitshappen(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2019
grandstar:

Buy made in Nigeria policy sadly is a an archaic way of developing manufacturing.

The smart way to go is exportation. That is what China and other smart countries did. Even those that were protectionist had an export or perish mentality.

Nigeria has no comparative advantage in manufacturing cars neither does it have a captive market to make it worthwhile. That is why Innoson gets away with murder. It isn't his fault but a faulty policy from the government.

Pat Utomi showed the way. He said, instead of manufacturing an entire car, why don't you be a leader in as few of the parts.

What if Nigeria supplied 10% of the tires used in Africa? Or 5% of brake pads used globally? Or 3% of the radiators used?

That is what makes countries champions. Nigeria used to make brake pads before, even roller blades. The present environment is treacherous to most manufacturers and that's the problem.

Good bless you, 25m is roughly USD 70k. How much is new Mercedes in Germany or Volvo in Sweden? Don't even want to talk about Toyota, Honda or other Japanese that has MRP of 25k -45k USD. That nigga is just full of greed, 70k USD for a glorified Mitsubishi 2.4 litre engine.

35% duty and vat is his saving grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by ogawisdom(m): 2:48am On Oct 11, 2019
Biodun556:

Why can't Innoson make some changes?

Bros na small small they have to start somewhere. They have also told everyone that Rome was not built in a day.
Re: BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China by ebukason3(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2019
Zoharariel:
Not surprised at all. This is the reason they have been trying to blackmail us into buying Innoson substandard products at all cost.

Right from my childhood days, I have always cherished quality over quantity. It is one of the many reasons I am addicted to German Automotive Engineering.

They do not cut corners at all.

For example, BMW's business model of selling well-crafted luxury cars in tiers has become a standard for companies wishing to emphasize product quality.

BMW offers her flagship vehicles in three flavors - the compact 3 series, the mid-size 5-series and luxury 7-series - all aimed at different markets.

In addition, she sells sporty Mini hatchbacks as well as the ultra-luxurious Rolls-Royce in order to appeal to the lower and higher ends of the pricing spectrum, respectively.

The same apply to Mercedes Benz, Audi & Volkswagen.

But what about Innoson? No business model, No quality & No common sense. Everything to him, just like to his people - is money, money, money.

How can you sustain your long-term money-making vision when you lack customer satisfaction & loyalty?

There is no greater triumph than satisfied and loyal customers - since satisfied customers will always rank your brand above others.

The only statement they could come up with is "Rome Wasn't Built In A Day". So predictable, so thick & so braindead. grin

If Rome wasn't built in a day, should that be a valid reason for you & your money-hungry team to sell us a Rusty Mobile Bucket for 25 Million Naira a pop? grin

It is for this reason that I will never be caught riding in any Innoson vehicles coffins - even if they come in 24karat solid gold.

You can review the price downward to 9Million Naira if you like but I'll rather use that money to buy me a Tokunbo Bmw X5 in pristine condition.

Yes! I know some of you will come here to bark at my mention & preaching about the "Buying Nigeria To Growing Nigeria" bullshiit.

Guess what? I don't give a flying fvck! Just like Tukur Buratai too doesn't give a flying fvck! grin

I will never ever compromise my standard for anybody - especially not for the children of abomination that have harbored persistent & continual resentments toward my hospitable people for 5-decades, just because of a war that was triggered by their progenitors, fanned by their ignorance, sustained by their illusions - and which eventually led to their waterloo. grin

Sorry, I have never been a tribalist, but like an hibiscus flowering plant, the seed sown into my consciousness has finally germinated - with beautiful Petals & razor-sharp Thorns.

Oga, it's a luxury car Assembled for those that can afford it. Go for Mercedes version if innoson is not up to your taste. Moreover most of Mercedes replicas of ivm G40/80 that I know are ugly, Whenever you see them on the road they got some respect.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Temps Effects In Engine Oil Viscosity Above +100 Oil Temp During Summer / How Good Are Diesel Engine Cars,plz Anyone? / Cost Of 05 MDX Transmission - P0741 Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.