Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal (20728 Views)

EPL: Manchester United Gone, No Club Fears Them Again – Jordan / Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty / Messi Can Only Leave Barca If €700 Million Release Clause Is Met - La Liga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by extraswag007(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Baba no need to leave jare, Barcelona is the best club in the world.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
How did he settle the case?
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by tfash96(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
That GOAT en.. Seeing him lasan even if he's not playing gives me Joy.. Messi will always be future of Ronaldo.. Let's go back to that Monday.. He turned baba to philosopher ONImotivational speaker

There's one and only FOOTBALL GHOST AND GOAT and it's LIONEL ANDRÉS MESSI

football is my drug and Barcelona is my dealer

Long live the king

Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by solsticey2k3(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
The picture on the left is not Messi
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
SilGent:
Still searching for where Messi said "no club made an offer? "
G
Nigerians eeh,
Then study these words of him, and tell us your interpretation on it “I felt that I was being very mistreated and I didn’t want to stay here. I never had an official offer because everyone knew my idea to stay here.”

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by calculator123(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unrated900:

Who tell you

If c Ronaldo Aka ororo could succeed anywhere in the world and become world best and also become the he goat of the planet

Why can’t your Messi leave Barca and go play else where and make name there

Likes for Ronaldo and shares for Messi and dislikes for mikel the backward player ever liveth
Please tell your Mom to fornicate to proove that she can procreate.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Peresrichly: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?
CR7 got offers from all corners of the world the moment he vaguely indicated he wanted to leave Real Madrid but everyone knows that Messi outside Barcelona FC is like a fish out of water.

CR7 has played and excelled in 7 teams.
Andorinha CF
Nacional Club
Sporting CP
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Juventus
And of course Portugal.

Dude has paid his dues by all standards that even soccer needs his story told before it can be completely introduced as a sport.

Messi has never outgrown the fear of trying his luck away from his comfort zone, Barca.
Messi is a stunted squirrel and CR7 is the G.O.A.T.
How do you expect football to go try luck elsewhere na. Elsewhere like where baseball, handball or basketball? He is football till they change the object name from football to messi before you will realise yourself. Lol it will be fun o it will be like guys let’s go play messi instead of guys let’s go play football lol
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by DonBenny77(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
So bleeping what? Jobless media folks....

There was always an offer for messi from arsenal
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by huptin(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Every one would vote him as the best player of the year but no one would be willing to buy him....hypocrisy of the highest order!
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by m140(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Chingykay77(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
na so some barca fans go say na fake news but they don forget say man city give barca blank cheque to fill
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Chingykay77(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
tfash96:
That GOAT en.. Seeing him lasan even if he's not playing gives me Joy.. Messi will always be future of Ronaldo.. Let's go back to that Monday.. He turned baba to philosopher ONImotivational speaker

There's one and only FOOTBALL GHOST AND GOAT and it's LIONEL ANDRÉS MESSI

football is my drug and Barcelona is my dealer

Long live the king

Wasere omo barca wey dy use do come back back to back for Champions leaugue
Truly d best team in the world
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Horlahwahley: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
*Message me shap-shap for your internet data as low as #500 per/GB of MTN, 850 per 2gb of Glo* other network also available @cheaper rate

You can also convert your Airtime to cash

You can't afford to miss this!!!

Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by tfash96(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Chingykay77:

Wasere omo barca wey dy use do come back back to back for Champions leaugue
Truly d best team in the world
Once again Football is my drug, Barcelona is my dealer
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by MJBOLT: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
Mjbolt come out and see your messi oooooooooo grin grin grin
Messi oni gbese !
I'm in the mood to troll you but I can't find your comment anywhere
grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by donMIG(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
He would have cost a fortune n the clubs wit that purchasing power won't suit him
Man city.
Madrid
Man utd
We he'll definitely not go to Madrid
Utd n city he will just b a regular player coz ell will change it for him. Thank God For Our Kinda Defenders Who Won't Just Mind A Red card As Long As They Soften Ur A$$ For Their Team Mates �
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Manhood85(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Anybody that argues about Messi, show them this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA7JaGZttuE&t=612s
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Unrated900(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
calculator123:

Please tell your Mom to fornicate to proove that she can procreate.

Now I can see the level of your stupidity is on the high side

What brings the issue of mum to this thread now...

Your level of understanding is quite unreal digested to the local life of nuisance brat asshole

Go Bleep your mama idiot stinking brat
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
SilGent:
Still searching for where messi said "no club made an offer? "

Nigerians eeh,
so you did not see where he said that there was no offer from other clubs
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by TemmyT002(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
What??
Where was that useless ManU?
What were they doing that they didn't buy him?
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by TemmyT002(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?
CR7 got offers from all corners of the world the moment he vaguely indicated he wanted to leave Real Madrid but everyone knows that Messi outside Barcelona FC is like a fish out of water.

Andorinha CF
Nacional Club
Sporting CP
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Juventus
And of course Portugal.

Dude has paid his dues by all standards that even soccer needs his story told before it can be completely introduced as a sport.

Messi has never outgrown the fear of trying his luck away from his comfort zone, Barca.

Nawa o
I didn't even know about Andorinha CF and
Nacional Club
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Sigala: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
He never made it known that he wanted to leave uncle
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?

Andorinha CF
Nacional Club
Sporting CP
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Juventus
And of course Portugal.

Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by chiboy1116: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?

Andorinha CF
Nacional Club
Sporting CP
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Juventus
And of course Portugal.

I am so sure u couldn't comprehend what he said , Man city wanted to sign Messi , even Chelsea wanted Messi in 2013 , abramovic Messi with Jorge Messi . Na just to de talk nonsense .

Op this your mumu click bait topic lol.
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
That's not Messi's pics. That is his look alike
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by encryptjay(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
TemmyT002:

Nawa o
I didn't even know about Andorinha CF and
Nacional Club
This NwaAmaikpe guy is quite intelligent. Forget all this his posts, he knows what he's doing. I studied his posts and noticed his vast knowledge in certain areas.
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
man u no dey see opportunity like this for their life
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by shogsman(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?

Andorinha CF
Nacional Club
Sporting CP
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Juventus
And of course Portugal.

You and the 83 people that liked your comment are stupid.
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
and it looks like it messi turn for media tour now
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unrated900:

Who tell you

If c Ronaldo Aka ororo could succeed anywhere in the world and become world best and also become the he goat of the planet

Why can’t your Messi leave Barca and go play else where and make name there

Likes for Ronaldo and shares for Messi and dislikes for mikel the backward player ever liveth
He wanted to leave I remember reading the news during Enrique's time but Barcelona did everything possible to make sure he stays.
They helped him settle the case and offered him a new contract.

Did you think Barcelona will sell him less than 400 million when there are many years left in his contract.

The only way any club could have brought him was to meet his buy out clause which was 400 million Euros that time.
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Discovery4today: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Discovery4today: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
William5432:
Lionel Messi wanted to leave Barcelona in the midst of his case for tax fraud, he has revealed, but remained at the Nou Camp when no offers came forward.

Messi and his father were both found guilty of tax fraud in July 2016 and were handed suspended 21-month prison sentences and the forward ordered to pay a 1.7million Euro fine.

Messi believes his reputation as a one-club player ultimately dissauded clubs from making an approach.

“At that time, with the government mess, I wanted to leave, not for wanting to leave Barca but wanting to leave Spain,” Messi told Catalonian broadcaster RAC1. “I felt that I was being very mistreated and I didn’t want to stay here. I never had an official offer because everyone knew my idea to stay here.”

“It was very difficult for me and my family because people don’t know much about what’s going on. The truth is that it was hard for everything that happened but it is better that my children were small and did not know.”

Now Messi has no more plans to depart Barcelona, and hopes to finish his career at the club were he has spent his entire professional career.

“Today my idea and that of my family is to end here,” he said. “Especially first because of how I am in the club, how I feel in the club, then because of the familiar, for how good we are in this city, for my children, for not changing my friendships and I don’t want it broken because I had to live it on a personal level.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/lionel-messi-barcelona-transfer-news-tax-fraud-case-suspended-sentence-a9148741.html?amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgprordlfpw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christen Eriksen Alive, In Stable Condition - UEFA / Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie / Onye Lauritta Wins Gold Medal In Shot Put At Rio 2016 Paralympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.