Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal (20701 Views)

EPL: Manchester United Gone, No Club Fears Them Again – Jordan / Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty / Messi Can Only Leave Barca If €700 Million Release Clause Is Met - La Liga (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by domido(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
doctorkush:
why post a fake Lionel messi on the left

I thought I was the only one who noticed.
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by HenryInno1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Why am I not surprised?
CR7 got offers from all corners of the world the moment he vaguely indicated he wanted to leave Real Madrid but everyone knows that Messi outside Barcelona FC is like a fish out of water.

CR7 has played and excelled in 7 teams.
Andorinha CF
Nacional Club
Sporting CP
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Juventus
And of course Portugal.

Dude has paid his dues by all standards that even soccer needs his story told before it can be completely introduced as a sport.

Messi has never outgrown the fear of trying his luck away from his comfort zone, Barca.
Messi is a stunted squirrel and CR7 is the G.O.A.T.
Keep deceiving ursef
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by gboye93(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Godfrey858:
One word for the guys above me

frog
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by DonMcek: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Why am I not surprised?
CR7 got offers from all corners of the world the moment he vaguely indicated he wanted to leave Real Madrid but everyone knows that Messi outside Barcelona FC is like a fish out of water.

Andorinha CF
Nacional Club
Sporting CP
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Juventus
And of course Portugal.

Dude has paid his dues by all standards that even soccer needs his story told before it can be completely introduced as a sport.

Messi has never outgrown the fear of trying his luck away from his comfort zone, Barca.
[color=#000099][/color]

He z d God of socccer, hence untouchable

@Mourinho told Mancity when they were gingering
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Why am I not surprised?

Andorinha CF
Nacional Club
Sporting CP
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Juventus
And of course Portugal.

You can check the last Monday!!
Who won the best??

Leo Messi or Ajala the Traveller grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unrated900:

Who tell you

If c Ronaldo Aka ororo could succeed anywhere in the world and become world best and also become the he goat of the planet

Why can’t your Messi leave Barca and go play else where and make name there

Likes for Ronaldo and shares for Messi and dislikes for mikel the backward player ever liveth
That is Ronaldo's career path now.. Nobody should copy anyone..

Messi has a stable career path..

Ronaldo needs newer teammates and new fan base to influence...

Ronaldo knows many languages

Messi knows Football!!! grin

Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kingdollar28:

If great players are been decided by how many clubs they have played, I bet zlatan ibrahimovic would have been the greatest player on planet...

Without sentiment...ask yourself, which club can buy Messi and maintain his wages?? cheesy

U #penaldo fanboy cheesy
This is exactly what I'm trying to say

Ibrahimovic hardly stay in a club for two season

Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Unrated900(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
That is Ronaldo's career path now.. Nobody should copy anyone..

Messi has a stable career path..

Ronaldo needs newer teammates and new fan base to influence...

Ronaldo knows many languages

Messi knows Football!!! grin

Ronaldo

Know many language

Messi know football

That your words are from the moon

Nice one
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Discovery4today: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Dee04(m): 12:41am On Oct 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Why am I not surprised?

Andorinha CF
Nacional Club
Sporting CP
Manchester United
Real Madrid
Juventus
And of course Portugal.

You can see nobody has your time, girl
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by jerrysingh: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by mopetiano(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2019
sad
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Jaytecq(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
King204:
when u talk about greatest of all time GOAT...... I think both club and country records should be looked into. My view though wink

Mahn take it or leave it!!!!! CR7 is the greatest, the real GOAT pls get dis into ur damn skull.... angry

6-5
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by jerrysingh: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
hello guys if you are looking services related to Epson printer then you visit our websites thank you
https://www.epsonprintersupport247.com/how-to-fix-epson-printer-installation-failed-error-0x00000643/
Re: Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal by Jokerman(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kingdollar28:

If great players are been decided by how many clubs they have played, I bet zlatan ibrahimovic would have been the greatest player on planet...

Without sentiment...ask yourself, which club can buy Messi and maintain his wages?? cheesy

U #penaldo fanboy cheesy

Lol... Wetin Ibra win with him own club to club??

Super Eagles Players Train In Port-Harcourt Ahead Of Match Against Niger (Photos / Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie / Emenike Out Of Sunday Final