Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill (8491 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: Sexual Harassment Bill Passed To Guarantee Safety Of Students / Senate Passes Anti-Sexual Harassment Bill / Omo-Agege Presents Sexual Harassment Bill To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by idesylvester(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Which one is Bush allowance again biko
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Being a lecturer in Nigeria is getting less lucrative.
No prompt salaries,
No salary reviews,
No sale of "handouts"

And now, no more bush allowance.
I see most lecturers switching to pastoring.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Tonysmith4sure(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Team Atikulate
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Kendzyma(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by calculator123(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
saucemanny:

Baba won stay relevant by fire by force!!!
He is more relevant than you can ever be! Not an abuse, just a statement of fact.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by King44(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
saucemanny:

I think say na only me get this feeling but at least he support better things he nor keep quiet like some dullard
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Toks2008(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
It's a good thing as it will also stop female students from harrasing the lecturers with their sexuality in return for grades...works both ways.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lol. Bloody hypocrites

Those old men in Abuja are responsible for the encouragement and facilitation of the prostitution of our young girls.

Pastors are the worst, they are 99% randy deceivers.

Shame on them.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by phineas: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
But lets all be truthful...female collegues where more serious than male counterparts back in Uni

Women attended classes,took notes and did discusions and generally took studies more seriuously than male counterparts

While sex for grades is true in some instiyutions and departmengs. Im worried we are about to disregard the academic efforts and achievements of Nigeria women.One lecturer even said up to 80 percent of Nigerian women graduated with sex for grades

We all know this is not the case.Let us be careful not to villify our institutions and drag them down.

Shame the act.the culprits.the schools and the departments culpable.but dont loop all Nigerian schools and all graduating women into this .That will be a grave injustice.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by phineas: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Toks2008:
It's a good thing as it will also stop female students from harrasing the lecturers with their sexuality in return for grades...works both ways.

Lecturers are not harrased.They lack self control in Nigeria but not abroad.Whats the difference.

Its an enviroment that tolerates abuse by the lecturers unbated in Nigeria.That must be addressed.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Jafar1: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Being a lecturer in Nigeria is getting less lucrative.
No prompt salaries,
No salary reviews,
No sale of "handouts"

And now, no more bush allowance.
I see most lecturers switching to pastoring.

Read what u just typed and tell me you re not stupid
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by slimjosh231(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
saucemanny:

Shut your mouth up.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by ChristmasBells: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
"INTEGRITY OF THE BATHROOM".

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE BATHROOM READ THIS......

Have you ever thought of integrity and character of d bathroom?

ENCLOSED ROOM.....
The Bathroom is a separate part of the house that is purposely designed for bathing.
A small apartment carved out to see our unclothedness, fault and accommodate our dirt.
>> Are you a Room or a Roof, are you a wall or a war? do you cover people or you expose them? Are you a defender?

REFRESH......
Everyone of us comes out of d bathroom better than we entered. The place of relief and refresh.
>> Are you sure people get better anytime they have contact with you, or they get bittered? Learn from your bathroom.

SECRET KEEPER....
I have never come across any bathroom that shout and make noise, it will never expose your secret and unclothedness to others. Once you move out of the bathroom, no one knows what had happened. In fact let one thousand people take bath in the same bathroom, I can guarantee you, It will never divulge your secret, figure or unclothedness to another person. The scars which others cannot see, bathroom sees and knows it.
>> Are you trust worthy, responsible or dependable? Learn from your bathroom.

TOLERANCE........
Do you know that the bathroom is tolerance, it doesn't matter how dirty and smelly you are in d bathroom, it will never take advantage of your carelessness.
>> Do you know that at d slightest mistakes and errors from others you flare up? Are you patience enough to bear and tolerate the weakness of others? Learn from d bathroom.

ACCOMMODATING.......
Do you notice we only run to toilet only when we need it? Yet, it will never block you from accessing it. Bathroom will never ignore or reject you. If you like abandon it for years, any day you fee like going back to use it, it will accept and accommodate you. Your place and space will be reserved for you.
>> How often do you forgive? how quick do you forget offence? How large is your heart? Do you correct in love or in anger?

FIX AND FIRM......
The fact that we have mobile toilets does not change the integrity of d bathroom. The Bathroom will never beg anyone to use it, it will never shift ground for any reason. If you are ready to come, it will accept you, but for her to run after you is not possible.

ENTRY AND EXIT.
Bathroom will never retain any rubbish and trash you give to it. The entrance to the bathroom is always wide, the channel of transferring your load is small. It has a large heart and will never keep record of wrongs.
How large is your heart?
>> Do you have integrity at all, can we trust your words, why are you easily influenced? Are you not compromising in the face of trials and tribulations? Especially when men ignore you.

You cannot provoke bathroom, if you like make noise, sing, shout, keep silent, slash water, it will never complain.

Hummmmmm..... Do you think you are better than your bathroom?

Please, Compare your lifestyle with your bathroom, you will discover that your bathroom and toilet are far better than you
I love you!
I love you!
Thanks for reading. God bless you. Cheers!
#FOllow me On Nairaland;Christmassbells
#Follow me ON Instagram:Joyfulpeople
#Add me up On Whatsap : +2348118444297
*TREASURE*
Peace&LOve!

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by saucemanny(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
slimjosh231:
Shut your mouth up.

I see you joor. Yabaleft is ya home. Congtats
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Toks2008(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
phineas:

Lecturers are not harrased.They lack self control in Nigeria but not abroad.Whats the difference.

Its an enviroment that tolerates abuse by the lecturers unbated in Nigeria.That must be addressed.

How many men have self control when faced with strong sexual harassment from females...please be real.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by mindtricks: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
All these jobless people sef.
Them just want jump on the noise generated by the findings as if they are really concerned.
Wonder if they give governance the serious attention it deserves things wont have been a lot better.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by mindtricks: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Toks2008:
Your head dey at the bolded joor.
It is amazing that nudity is the new fashion.
Unless they leave some private parts open for public viewing, they are not yet well dressed.
The bill putting that in check wont be out of place.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by saucemanny(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
calculator123:

He is more relevant than you can ever be!
Not an abuse, just a statement of fact.

Still dey wonder hw poverty blind u of seeing d truth... Na poverty cause ds oo. Keep fighting for your oppressor.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by Toks2008(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
mindtricks:

Your head dey at the bolded joor.
It is amazing that nudity is the new fashion.
Unless they leave some private parts open for public viewing, they are not yet well dressed.
The bill putting that in check wont be out of place.

My stance goes beyond your perception. What I meant was that there are female students who practically lure lecturers to bed so that they can pass them...that is also a criminal act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by slimjosh231(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
saucemanny:

I see you joor. Yabaleft is ya home. Congtats
With such spellings “Congtats” I’m convinced you’re a regular visitor of Yabaleft.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by mindtricks: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Toks2008:

My stance goes beyond your perception. What I meant was that there are female students who practically lure lecturers to bed so that they can pass them...that is also a criminal act.
Very very true. I know very well that it also happens the other way - female students seducing lecturers for good grades. That could be one of the reasons they dress half-neked to class or to see the lecturers.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by saucemanny(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
slimjosh231:
With such spellings “Congtats” I’m convinced you’re a regular visitor of Yabaleft.

Joseph I have your pictures when u were being rush to yabaleft oooo. U spent 3mths there I hope u remember?? U dont I know u well. U better keep shut up if don't want me to expose u.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by aspirebig: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Most lecturers take "sorting".It is an open secret.

Many students have evidences but do not want come out,especially those that paid money into bank accounts,

If you are doing your masters and refuse to 'sort,most of your grades will be 'C'.

If you complain, they change it for you,many who sort will be having 'A'...s
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by jerrysingh: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2019
bed
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by orisa37: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2019
Presidential Stuff-Talk. And he has a University.

He is not a Fulanis Herdsman.
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by jerrysingh: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
very bed
Re: Sex For Grades: Atiku Praises Senate's Reintroduction Of Sexual Harassment Bill by phineas: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2019
Toks2008:

How many men have self control when faced with strong sexual harassment from females...please be real.

But you have strong self control whenbfaced with the same harrasment abroad? Why now

(1) (2) (Reply)

America Warned Buhari Not To Go To Niger Delta / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) / Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.