Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman (15578 Views)

PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike / Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari / By Supporting APC, Oba Akiolu's Action Unbecoming Of A Royal Father –dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman by nairavsdollars(f): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
it may be a blessing in disguise
starz100:
Junaid Mohammed can actually, through his reckless utterances provoke the South into an uncommon unity that will ultimately humble the north.
Re: Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman by Djbaba76(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wetin kwansain me?
Re: Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman by Dedetwo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has cautioned Junaid Mohammed to be mindful of his utterances which may further threaten the fragile unity of Nigeria.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, George described as falsehood the statement by Junaid that the 2014 national conference was a fraud because certain issues that were not agreed at the conference were smuggled into the final report through the back door.

“Junaid Mohammed must calm down and watch his statements. Those are not words from a statesman. I am highly disappointed ” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/your-utterances-unbecoming-of-a-statesman-bode-george-tells-junaid-mohammed/?utm_source=independent.ng_internal&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=independent.ng_internal&utm_content=22177254&utm_term=721092

Mr Bode Thomas are you a learner? Why would Junaid Mohammed slow down with his utterances to save a dilapidated Nigeria? I urge Junaid Mohammed to continue firing until the silly country is disintegrated.
Re: Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman by masseratti: 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
engrchykae:
that is because obasanjo controlled and carried the south and northcentral along very well.
that was what made buhari a serial loser then.
until tinubu made a hole in the south plus the amaechis and rochas of this world.
obasanjo kept them in their place matching up to all their nonsense.
gej got discouraged when obasanjo sided with the opposition.
please Oga I don't do politician worship, they all... All the names you mentioned were all failures, Obasanjo put us in this shithole we found ourselves right now, from Obj to Gej and the guy there now, they are all disappointing, I don't understand the hole you claiming Tinubu made in the south, you guys over rate him more than he is, apart from MKO, Obj 2nd term, tar adua and Jonathan, the south never voted as one block.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Years Since Abacha Departed: Drop A Message / Soldiers Guard First lady's business premise In Bayelsa / Construction Of The Navy's 2 New Vessels Start In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.