Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Be Decorator In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Decorator In Lagos (236 Views)

Get Empowered Learn How To Become A Professional Event Decorator / Meet Zino , The Best Decorator In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Decorator In Lagos by Feneconnect(f): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
My name is Ofoh zino.
I was born in the 90s
I hail from delta state
I completed my primary school education in 2003 , completed my secondary school 2009.
I graduated from university of le co sonou Benin 2017
Where I studied mass communication.
My hobbies are creating paper craft and balloon designs
I’m an event planner
I create wonderful and entertaining memories
my creativity Inspired my passion for decoration

HOW IT ALL STARTED?
I started event planning decoration in 2014, By using carbon paper to design a lot of creative art and I have this unique talent of making your event a very memorable one for you.

WHAT ARE SOME CHALLENGES AND HOW DO YOU OVERCOME?
Most times some client want a big creative concept on a low budget..to make my client happy with his/her budget I have to be able to create something stunning and unique

WHAT’S THE SECRET OF SUCCESS
Consistency

IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS WHERE DO SEE YOURSELF?
Will be going all over the world to create memories..

please kindly follow my IG handle for more informations: @zinosparklesevent and you can also contacts us on 07038884611..09072515455

(1) (Reply)

THE PROCESS By Tinuade Adeyemi / Facility Manager Recruitment / Euro Africa Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.