Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique (12231 Views)

Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road / European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign / Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Neoteny:

It's "trash", you dumb fukk.

You're trashy enough to know how to spell it.

Trashy like ur wh.ore mother abi?
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by Neoteny(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Karatum:

Lols

You actually learned something: how to spell your name.

My mum could be a LovePeddler, but in your case your mum is, you are one yourself, and any fukking kid you ever have would either be a LovePeddler, or a little bastard.

Not looking good for you, trash queen.
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by Neoteny(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Karatum:

Lols

You actually learned something: how to spell your name.

My mum could be a who.re, but in your case your mum is, you are one yourself, and any fukking kid you ever have would either be a who.re, or a little bastard.

Not looking good for you, trash queen.
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by Adakintroy2: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dreal1247:
Who again observed that since GEJ accepted defeat in 2014 general election, the man has kept soaring high and higher?

I observed it. I do. Me..I do. In short it's the only thing I have been observing. Okonjo ideal have flown high too.

While the okorochas, oshomole, ameachi will forever remain local champs. As well as there head bubu. King of local champs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by Adakintroy2: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
The truth recognize it's own.

While the rest what to die in local politicking. The man has done his and gone global.no time

A pure soul you are the world sees it. Nigeria was too dark for you anyway.
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by berrystunn(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2019
saucemanny:
Chai... I lafff king of corruption!!!!!

Enjoy this zero corrupt government 2015 to 2023.
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by DMerciful(m): 5:12am On Oct 11, 2019
He is a member of PDP so its conflict of interest! The report would not be seen to be credible even if it actually is
sonnie10:
And he couldn’t monitor the last election in Nigeria.
He has done this monitoring enough to be able to a have a strong organization that presents independent report despite what the electoral body says.
Such report could be used as expert findings during election tribunal.
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by DMerciful(m): 5:14am On Oct 11, 2019
He is a member of the PDP so its conflict of interest. The report will not be seen to be credible
sonnie10:
And he couldn’t monitor the last election in Nigeria.
He has done this monitoring enough to be able to a have a strong organization that presents independent report despite what the electoral body says.
Such report could be used as expert findings during election tribunal.
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by orisa37: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2019
Jonathan-leads-au-election-observer-mission-to-mozambique. He visited Aso Villa for 15 minutes, he didn't see Shuaibu, there are no Chibox Girls in Mozambique.
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by Elijahnonso1(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2019
That is good for our democracy. I have been imagining what that brought GEJ to Aso Rock. Save trip Oga Jona.

All nairalanders should be ready to celebrate with me and wish me well on October 30. That day will be a thanksgiving day in my life. The Lord save those who believe in Him for tribulations and troubles. That day will make a year of the Lord's divine intercessiont in my life.

NISI DOMINUS FRUSTRA.
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by EdiskyHarry: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
this is one of the only men with true integrity and good moral standard, any other one is fake, a big scam
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by godliman: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Rapmoney:
Some people will avoid this thread! They won't be able to sleep tonight...especially that dead meat seller and that idiot called Ngwiriukwuenu!!! grin
I love gej just like you do but must you be abusive? That is babaric sir, treat those with opposing views with respect that is civility.
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by universe26(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Neoteny:

I'm not bothered by Next Level.

So I don't care about PMB.

But I do care about that Otuoke simpleton for being a monumental klutz who didn't know his left from his right, who declared, in a fit of alcoholic stupor, that stealing is not corruption.

Now they have stopped stealing and d economy is okay right?
How long will people stop complaining of jonathan'r regim? This new govt. has been on 4 5yrs nw yet they still blaim past adm. Pls open ur eyes!
Re: Jonathan To Lead AU Election Observer Mission To Mozambique by Neoteny(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2019
universe26:

Now they have stopped stealing and d economy is okay right?
How long will people stop complaining of jonathan'r regim? This new govt. has been on 4 5yrs nw yet they still blaim past adm. Pls open ur eyes!

I'm not excusing PMB, the man has no idea where he is. And I'm not ascribing his failures to GEJ.

But PMB's fuckups should not erase recent history. GEJ was monumentally clueless and was largely indifferent to what was going on around him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation / Minimum Wage: Labour Shuns Parley, As FG Hints On Upping Offer / PDP No Longer Exists In Osun, Says Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.