Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Render A Stolen Phone Useless - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Render A Stolen Phone Useless (1648 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Render A Stolen Phone Useless by LordKenya(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pls Gurus in the house, how do I render a stolen phone useless? I have the phone pack with me.
I want the person to regret stealing the phone.
Re: How To Render A Stolen Phone Useless by jadeliyi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
go to sars office explain every detail and you will pay o, around 30k but if the people is caught he/she would refund.
Re: How To Render A Stolen Phone Useless by JJmubby: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ho learn about how to track the phone with the IMEI or to disable the phone permanently using the same IMEI
Re: How To Render A Stolen Phone Useless by Tallesty1(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
LordKenya:
Pls Gurus in the house, how do I render a stolen phone useless? I have the phone pack with me.
I want the person to regret stealing the phone.
Regret stealing the phone? Dude you can't do nada if the thief knows how to tweak phones.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S5 For Sale In Ilorin / Which Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 70k / Nokia 2.4 (brand New) For ₦55,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.