Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Do You Sell Offset Printing Machines? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Sell Offset Printing Machines? (645 Views)

Large Format Printing Machines, Are The Cheap? / Do U Need Printing Machines For Your Newspaper, Magazines, Calendars, Etc? / How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sell Offset Printing Machines? by stormm: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2010
Then pls drop your contacts here. Our client wants to start a medium sized offset printing company and is interested in acquiring machines from local dealers/franchises.

thank you.
Re: Do You Sell Offset Printing Machines? by adet2crown(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2010
Hi,
For your different offset printing machinery call 07066597922 or send email to inforodet@gmail.com we promise to give quality printing machinery
Re: Do You Sell Offset Printing Machines? by KunleA2(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2010
You supposed to name the machine you are looking for.

Good luck
Re: Do You Sell Offset Printing Machines? by stormm: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2010
@ Kunle,

Printing business is a rather peculiar business. It is not the name but the number of colours it can print at once; 2, 4, 6, 8 etc that is more important. It could be either Heidelberg or any other manufacturer provided the dealer can support it. Older machines are more affordable than new machines, especially if you are start-up. If you can help source from the US, pls do let me know the types you can get, pix and costs.

Thanks
Re: Do You Sell Offset Printing Machines? by KunleA2(m): 1:49am On Nov 08, 2010
stormm:

@ Kunle,

Printing business is a rather peculiar business. It is not the name but the number of colours it can print at once; 2, 4, 6, 8 etc that is more important. It could be either Heidelberg or any other manufacturer provided the dealer can support it. Older machines are more affordable than new machines, especially if you are start-up. If you can help source from the US, pls do let me know the types you can get, pix and costs.

Thanks

It depends on the one that you want to get. There are several types of machines like you said. How big you want to get depends on the machine that you will buy. I will have to let you know that print machine are not cheap cos they can be a lifetime investment. As long as you maintain them, they can ALMOST run forever.

I am somewhat familiar with print industry very well and can source the machine you are looking for. You will have to let me know the types then i let you know.

Regards
Re: Do You Sell Offset Printing Machines? by lite5(m): 2:48am On Nov 08, 2010
email: skyliteprinting@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do For Money / Bulk Priced American Kiddies T-shirts For Sale / Making Money On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.