Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Praise The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise The Lord (540 Views)

Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! / During Hajj A Muslim Became Christian. Praise The Lord! / Oh That Men Would Praise The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise The Lord by EzeCanada: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2010
Praise the LORD!
Praise God in his Temple!
Praise his strength in heaven!
Praise him for the mighty things he has done.
Praise his supreme greatness.
Praise him with trumpets.
Praise him with harps and lyres.
Praise him with drums and dancing.
Praise him with harps and flutes.
Praise him with cymbals.
Praise him with loud cymbals.
Praise the LORD, all living creatures!
Praise the LORD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrCal6kE-r4&feature=related
Re: Praise The Lord by Enigma(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2010
Praise God, from whom all blessings flow;
praise him, all creatures here below;
praise him above, ye heavenly host;
praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

This Doxology is well known by a very popular and beautiful tune. However, I really like the Jimmy Owens tune considerably; the tune can be heard here:

http://ligamusic.com/Lyrics/6917378/VA/Silence/Jimmy_Owens_-_The_Doxology/download-mp3/

cool

(1) (Reply)

Violence Against Women—a Global Problem / Five Ways God Speaks To Us: Hearing The Voice Of God In Our Daily Lives / Please I Need Help Understanding The Interpretation Of These Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.