Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) (54533 Views)

Teni Rocks Father Christmas Costume, Begs People On The Road To Come To Her Show / Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) / Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2019
Na him one stoner we get DMW go dey question award organizers all the time he looses to Her.

Stoneboy ft Teni and Soundsultan ft Teni and Mr Real making my day every time
mzeefitz:
Teni
Not in competition with anyone
And every fucking single of hers was a hit
Lots of love from us here
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Nicolex(f): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2019
wandeay:
She's seriously crushing on Wizkid
I swear
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Nicolex(f): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
This fat Bernie mac looking MF
The fat Bernie mac looking mf's career is brighter than your past,present and future combined..lame ass mofo!
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2019
wallezee:
Thanks bro. I tried Palm credit and co already but I can’t access them cause my BVN linked mobile number is not active.
sorry about that..
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2019
Nicolex:
The fat Bernie mac looking mf's career is brighter than your past,present and future combined..lame ass mofo!
Hahahahha. Yeah whatever makes you sleep at night tongue
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by CutieMya(f): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by dheilaw1(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2019
wallezee:
Dear Nairalanders, I need someone who can loan me 15k to pay back 20k in 2 weeks, I have tried mobile loans but I’m not able to get one cause I need to update the mobile number linked to my account and I need the money urgently tonight. Don’t mind sharing any personal info with whoever is willing to help.
come and get it in ibadan with valuable collateral
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2019
I go like give this girl belle in real life action.
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by mzeefitz(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Na him one stoner we get DMW go dey question award organizers all the time he looses to Her.

Stoneboy ft Teni and Soundsultan ft Teni and Mr Real making my day every time
No mind dem jare
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by wallezee: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2019
sonofanarchy:
sorry about that..
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolaji Ogunmola: I Have Gotten Roles Based On My Physical Attributes / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.