Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit (68156 Views)

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit / Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by EzekaUdenee: 4:12am On Oct 11, 2019
YorubaNinja:
I knew it... the comments will keep rolling in.

An article that talked abt the economic state of the nation got very few comments since majority of the lazy 9ja Youths are bereft of the basic knowledge required for such.

Sad! angry
you're yorubahero12
lemme follow you cool

should i?
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by EzekaUdenee: 4:16am On Oct 11, 2019
dave4rella:
grin
Evening news paper
I pity the innocent man that will marry this bitter nagging flat breasted girl
I'll gladly marry her and fork her all night
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:21am On Oct 11, 2019
You can take the girl out of the village but you can't take the village out of her.
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by shamecurls(m): 5:02am On Oct 11, 2019
The girl no even tall pass the car

She must marry a tall man or else na dwarf she go born.

That's why I pity Davido and Chioma. Too short people.

Their pikin no fit tall pass 3 feet.
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by Lekan1o1: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2019
Fabb326:
Where is Peruzzi?
Her Royal majesty >>>>>>

Is it peruzi dating her?
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by bluefilm: 5:08am On Oct 11, 2019
donbachi:
u mean d car?

Yes.

The car is a beaut
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by yommygift15: 5:21am On Oct 11, 2019
and who will marry a naked spirit that's work around in underwear. omo ofo jatijati
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by femi4: 5:25am On Oct 11, 2019
Geminita1:
She should try to use her skin shade foundation. Her melanin pops very well on her body, it would on her face too.
awon cosmetologist ti de
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by airex(m): 5:32am On Oct 11, 2019
crimmish:
BBNaija star, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Cee-C steps out for a date in black body-fitting jumpsuit, looking so adorable.

http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/cee-c-wows-in-black-body-fitting-jumpsuit.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cwfUXlIpK/?hl=en
as ur mango ripe hope your attitude Don ripe too
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by help9: 5:53am On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
oga if that ass makes you puke then you're nothing but a gay grin

Guy you must be yansh starved ooo - to see anything tempting in that load of garbage.

Apologies tho....maybe its cos I'm espoused to several decent yansh daily in this side of the world
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by seunmsg(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Nice backside, nice legs and a very fine car.

I wish to own a Mercedes one day. grin

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by SavageResponse(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2019
OK, you have got the attention you seek
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by alexvatt(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2019
shamecurls:
The girl no even tall pass the car

She must marry a tall man or else na dwarf she go born.

That's why I pity Davido and Chioma. Too short people.

Their pikin no fit tall pass 3 feet.
lies. Those are the types that give birth to tall children. I have seen tall couple, husband and wife tall, but all their four children short. Though they resemble their parents.
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2019
Geminita1:
She should try to use her skin shade foundation. Her melanin pops very well on her body, it would on her face too.
Abeg sister mi, wetin be melanin?
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by SkinnyNigga: 6:29am On Oct 11, 2019
posing with someone's car.. mtcheeew
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by alexvatt(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2019
She is a very beautiful lady. But she should watch her ass. It should not get bigger than that. She should do away with fatty food, especially meat. Too much of meat consumption will make her ass grow bigger than necessary. We mordern guys don't fancy ladies with big ass. It has to be in moderate. Ladies ass must not be too small nor too big. She is still in perfect shape, but she shouldn't get fatter than that.
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by meobizy(f): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Meh. It could look better. It seems Cee C has changed for the better. The Cee C I watched in BBNaija will never listen to anyone not even her dad. I guess second position humbled her to an extent. Will Tacha change eventually? Only time will tell.
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by franchasng: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2019
She looks weird; putting on underwear on a fully oiled body, all for what reason

And her ass is looking weird too, yes we like big ukwu but not this one looking like map of Africa embarassed

Honestly its not easy to be a lady, a black lady in 2019, it must be really hard to be one mhen cry

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by ssogundele(m): 6:57am On Oct 11, 2019
donbachi:
u mean d car?

Flesh and blood didn't revealed this to you bro! You're a seer in the making!
The car is really beautiful

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by Topmaike007(m): 7:03am On Oct 11, 2019
dhardline:
Is this not underwear?
I think so
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by Realhommie(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2019
faithfull18:
People now wear undergarments as normal wears, na wa oh.
Ladies you meant to say.. I saw one yesterday and i just smh.. These ladies have got no shame nomore, we ought to be worried for the next and future generations.
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by Emmasnoop(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2019
Na if u set your nyash and body dey go take marry u, brainless olosho.
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by Trimque2k1(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2019
crimmish:
BBNaija star, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Cee-C steps out for a date in black body-fitting jumpsuit, looking so adorable.

http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/cee-c-wows-in-black-body-fitting-jumpsuit.html

But dis na underwear wey me see for my senior siblings body years back na,even my mama get few sef,but c cee turn her own to marriage interview clothe sef
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by KODACK: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2019
This girl is hot.

Too much make up tho.

I think there is an addition to that booty, it doesn't seem right.
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by D1zion: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2019
This is underwear not jumpsuit abeg.which same man will carry this one out all in the name ooo f fashion? Nigerian ladies should wake up from copying others in the name of dressing. This is Africa & nothing change's that!
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by Shhhh01(f): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2019
crimmish:

this aint no jump suit. this is an under wear.
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by vineyardfarms: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2019
WAHOOO ! ! ! YOU BUY THIS, YOU BUY MARKET, YOU BUY IGBESE, YOU BUY WAHALA. GOOD LUCK TO THAT MAN.
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by mercyviv(f): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2019
Your dad didn't tell you to go marry, sorry he actually said, "when a mango is ripe, it has to eaten". Read between the lines!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by Hoodbilonia: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2019
Oil produces heat,attratcs dirt. Yet u still rub am use am do jersey for your body. Abegi
To hell with your copart benz
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by emonis88: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2019
crimmish:

That don't mean u sell urself cheap. Even the eligible bachelors who want a good wife might not look at ur side with such displays. With all this becareful not to attract the hit and run type of guys. Decent guys il not go for a wife that has displayed all the goodies to the public.
Re: Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit by dave4rella(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
I'll gladly marry her and fork her all night

grin
Yes because you're sex starved
I only receive bj from her kind of girls
They are good at it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.