Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

9 Life Problems And The Solution - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 9 Life Problems And The Solution (316 Views)

The Problems With Learning A Handwork. / Why Candidates Fail The Ielts Writing Test And The Solution / Welcome To Your Home Of Absolute Solution To Life Problems And Body Illness. I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Life Problems And The Solution by olamariamjonez(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Here are 9 commonplace life issues and how to illuminate them:
1. You didn’t arrive at your objective.
Because you set an objective, doesn’t mean you will get it. A large number of life’s hardest objectives take bunches of endeavors. A portion of the objectives I missed are:
• Dream professions
• Girls I needed to date
• Saving enough cash to fabricate a school in Laos
• Reaching 100k supporters on LinkedIn
Individuals who discussion about progress and self-improvement (and even compose for a site called Addicted2Success like me) additionally don’t arrive at their objectives.
The best feeling about arriving at an objective is the adventure it took to arrive. On the off chance that every one of your objectives were simple, at that point you’d feel nothing toward the finish of the procedure.
Arrangement:
Take the objective you didn’t accomplish and attempt an alternate methodology. Doing likewise again and again to accomplish your objective is the meaning of madness.
Your legends miss their objectives as well. What makes them stand apart is that they don’t surrender. The enjoyment of objective setting is realizing that you’ll come up short.
2. Somebody reprimanded you.
https://hi247.com.ng/2019/10/09/9-life-problems-and-the-solution/

(1) (Reply)

Occupational Health & Safety Training / Looking For A Job / What Business Can I start With 270k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.