Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Bbnaija Mercy Falls On The Floor As She Laugh At Seyi's Girlfriend Speech - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Mercy Falls On The Floor As She Laugh At Seyi's Girlfriend Speech (2354 Views)

Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images / Cute Abiola’s Mum In Tears, Rolls On The Floor As She Reunites With Son (Video) / Paul Okoye Falls On Stage In Suriname While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Mercy Falls On The Floor As She Laugh At Seyi's Girlfriend Speech by Jollywoopro: 12:28am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Falls On The Floor As She Laugh At Seyi's Girlfriend Speech by bossvic: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Falls On The Floor As She Laugh At Seyi's Girlfriend Speech by Charleys: 1:52am On Oct 11, 2019
And this will enter front page,like play,like play.
Re: Bbnaija Mercy Falls On The Floor As She Laugh At Seyi's Girlfriend Speech by BonkoINC: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Na so you dey talk true true..

My ears embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor And Voice-over Artiste, Davidson Johnson Is Dead / His Leg Is Decaying:verydarkman Visits Mr Ibu At Hospital,shares Terrible Detail / Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.