Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity (2351 Views)

Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment / Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by ruudgal: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2009
it was funny to hear speculations that the new Mrs Nzeribe has been seen looking pregnant and visiting baby shops in the Capital City no less, because it is reported that Stella might be having problems in her new marriage to Mr Emeka Nzeribe,

She has been photographed a few times in Abuja and in victoria island with a young looking fair skinned guy, i wouldnt call him fat but he definitely isnt muscled and he claims to be her MANAGER, i wonder how many managers follow you clubbing at night and stand behind you while you shake your bum to some naija grooves, Looking all too comfortable invading your airspace

Mr Nzeribe looks like a nice person but i bet HE AINT NO FOOL, he's going to wake up real soon and smell the coffee if there really is one brewing and if Mrs Stella-Damasus-Aboderin-Nzeribe isnt careful, she just might have a bit more space on her endless list of last names for her new "MANAGERS" last name
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by Parohfrey(f): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
amebo - busy body.
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
And are celebrities any less human than anyone else?
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by Godmother(f): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
Paroh_frey:

amebo - busy body.

I tire o.
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by mamagee3(f): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
Source pls! tongue
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by ruudgal: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2009
yes she is human, BUT SO IS HER HUSBAND and HER CHILDREN, AND EVERYONE ELSE SHE HAS LOOKING UP TO HER,

No one forced her to say I DO, if she wanted to be living life A young womans life, she SHUDA STAYED SINGLE

PS: YOU THINK I AM AN AMEBO, BUT APPARENTLY YOU LOGGED IN TO NAIRALAND, CLICKED ON THE CELEBRITY GOSSIP LINK AND THEN EVEN HAD APTIENCE ENOUGH TO READ A LONG WRITE UP, OFFER YOUR COMMENT, AND I'M THE AMEBO,

CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF PISSANTS,
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by spikedcylinder: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2009
^^^^ Shut up.
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

^^^^ Shut up.

Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by spikedcylinder: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2009
Chick is talking crap. Prolly from Stella's enemy camp.
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by ruudgal: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
spikedcyylinder, i'm glad she's sharing her commission and money with you, hence the undying loyalty, i understand how rewarding being a GROUPIE must be for you
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by spikedcylinder: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2009
Lol. And how much are the loser's parade paying you to be a fool?
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by ruudgal: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
way more than it takes for you to be a hopeful blind bat,

Dis conversation is over by the way, go through your lil tantrums on someone elses post, i'm entitled to my opinions and my right to put it down as i so wish, as are you,

so take your bullshit loyalty somewhere else
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by spikedcylinder: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
Lol. Loser, you can go sit yo' simple ass down in the garbage corner.

She is MARRIED - take it or leave it. What's left for stupid bitches like you to do?? Putting a meter in her ass to see who goes in and out of there? That's how you people go around dale onile ru.
Worst part is this fool has no source for her story! Jobless lunatic spreading unverified tales about celebs as if they are not humans too.

Mumu.
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by MrCrackles(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2009
** Yawns **
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by ruudgal: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2009
How very classy of you spikedcylinder, im sure mothers all over the world must want their kids to be JUST LIKE YOU when they grow up,

Ps: your dumb ass should grab a copy of The Sun , and take a cutout of the article,

and also, thanks for increasing the viewage on this piece, you've made my rumour monging job alot easier by your patronage, just need a few more maga's like you and i could set up a bonafide business,
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by nellaluv(f): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
Spikedcylinder, i tot u were more than this. This is a newbie trying to seek attention. Coomme onn, let her be.
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by semid4lyfe(m): 1:43am On Nov 24, 2009
You dey call am newbie. U sabi whether dem ban am and im just come back with a new username?

@ topic
Maybe true and may not be true. Who cares!
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by ebonyz: 1:47am On Nov 24, 2009
Mind your business poster
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:23am On Nov 24, 2009
na wa ooooo.
have you now become Vanguard? lol
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by spikedcylinder: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2009
ruudgal:

How very classy of you spikedcylinder, im sure mothers all over the world must want their kids to be JUST LIKE YOU when they grow up,

Ps: your dumb ass should grab a copy of The Sun ,  and take a cutout of the article,

and also, thanks for increasing the viewage on this piece, you've made my rumour monging job alot easier by your patronage, just need a few more maga's like you and i could set up a bonafide business,

That sums it up! You take stories out of trash newspapers and call them truth! What a sad life yours must be.

nellaluv:

Spikedcylinder, i tot u were more than this. This is a newbie trying to seek attention. Coomme onn, let her be.

'Newbies' shouldn't be devoid of brains.
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ poster

get your facts straight , before u mislead us here
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by Basildon1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2011
Guess the poster was right afterall cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus Might Be Up To Her Old Tricks Of Infidelity by BootyOnMe: 3:16am On Nov 05, 2011
Please, she has kicked the fat dude out!
Game ova!
The dude was a lazy, fat slob.
With 2 lovely daughters in the house, I would not be entertaining ANY Nigerian man under the same roof till both girls are OUT of my house.

Smart woman. kiss

Na the 'poor' branch of the Nzeribe tree she go 'perch'?

An UGLY fat one for that matter? Wetin she wanno take man do after her husband don quench with 2 lovely girls to raise?
Please, she should phock 'em and turn 'em lose back to their rat-holes!

Gosh! Nigerian women can be desperate sha! cry

Shi-YOOOOOOOOR!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wiz Khalifa Is Marrying Amber Rose 'in A Couple Of Weeks' / Wizkid And Girlfriend Show Off Blings / Top Nigerian Model, Ngoli Okafor Spotted In Bikini With Husband Kindra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.