Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

50 Kidnap, Robbery Suspects Paraded In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50 Kidnap, Robbery Suspects Paraded In Kaduna (517 Views)

Hawa Yinusa, The Woman Who Leads Kidnap, Robbery Gang Arrested / Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau / Plateau Massacre: Three Suspects Paraded By Soldiers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Kidnap, Robbery Suspects Paraded In Kaduna by jayceeking: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2019
POLICE in Kaduna State on Wednesday paraded 50 suspected kidnappers, armed robbers and rapists, including those who recently kidnapped the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) students and member of the Kaduna State House of Assembly.

Some of the suspected kidnappers were nabbed with millitary uniforms and sophisticated weapons.

Parading the suspects, Kaduna State Police Commissioner, Ali Aji Janga said, 20 Ak47 rifles, one assault rifle, three Beretta pistol, three locally made pistol and 135 live ammunition were recovered from the suspects.

The CP also disclosed that most of the suspects confessed to being responsible for terrorising Kaduna-Abuja and other highways, and killing of three operatives of IGP’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT) in 2018.

The CP said, “In line with the Command’s relentless determination to fight against crime and criminality, it is important to brief you on the successes the Command recorded recently after a carefully planned coordinated operation carried out by the Command.

“The Command has also sustained the fight against kidnapping armed banditry, cattle rustling and other violent crimes being perpetrated against the law abiding citizens of the state and the recent rescue of large number of adults and children in illegal detention centre in Rigasa.

“Our continued onslaught to rid the command of violent crimes within the last few weeks has once again yielded fruitful result with the arrest of fifty (50) suspects for various criminal activities such as, Kidnapping, armed banditry, Cattle rustling, Rape, Culpable homicide, theft and receiving stolen properties.

“In compliance with IGP’S directive, the Command decided to take the fight to the bandit’s Camps this led to the Recovery of twenty (20) Ak47 rifles, one (1) Type O6 assault rifle, three (3) Beretta pistol, locally (3) locally made pistol, one hundred and thirty five live ammunition, Four (4) motor vehicles, one (1) Tricycle, and many other exhibits.

“It may interest you to note that, most of the suspects Confessed to being Responsible for terrorizing our High ways, and Kidnapping of sheik Ahmad Algarkawi, killing of Three Operatives of IGP’S Intelligent Response Team (IRT) in 2018 and recent Kidnapping of ABU Students and Hon. Suleiman Dabo.

“Let me use this opportunity to appreciate the leadership support of the IGP Mohammed A. Adamu NPM, mni, His Excellency the Governor of Kaduna State, members of the public and the media for their maximum support”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/50-kidnap-robbery-suspects-paraded-in-kaduna/

Re: 50 Kidnap, Robbery Suspects Paraded In Kaduna by adecz: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2019
angry

I hate seeing these apprehended
criminals being paraded without
bullet wounds .

They should all first be shot on
the legs

angry angry

1 Like

Re: 50 Kidnap, Robbery Suspects Paraded In Kaduna by Sommie1122: 5:24am On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=jayceeking post=83030556]POLICE in Kaduna State on Wednesday paraded 50 suspected kidnappers, armed robbers and rapists, including those who recently kidnapped the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) students and member of the Kaduna State House of Assembly.

Some of the suspected kidnappers were nabbed with millitary uniforms and sophisticated weapons.

Parading the suspects, Kaduna State Police Commissioner, Ali Aji Janga said, 20 Ak47 rifles, one assault rifle, three Beretta pistol, three locally made pistol and 135 live ammunition were recovered from the suspects.

The CP also disclosed that most of the suspects confessed to being responsible for terrorising Kaduna-Abuja and other highways, and killing of three operatives of IGP’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT) in 2018.

The CP said, “In line with the Command’s relentless determination to fight against crime and criminality, it is important to brief you on the successes the Command recorded recently after a carefully planned coordinated operation carried out by the Command.

“The Command has also sustained the fight against kidnapping armed banditry, cattle rustling and other violent crimes being perpetrated against the law abiding citizens of the state and the recent rescue of large number of adults and children in illegal detention centre in Rigasa.

“Our continued onslaught to rid the command of violent crimes within the last few weeks has once again yielded fruitful result with the arrest of fifty (50) suspects for various criminal activities such as, Kidnapping, armed banditry, Cattle rustling, Rape, Culpable homicide, theft and receiving stolen properties.

“In compliance with IGP’S directive, the Command decided to take the fight to the bandit’s Camps this led to the Recovery of twenty (20) Ak47 rifles, one (1) Type O6 assault rifle, three (3) Beretta pistol, locally (3) locally made pistol, one hundred and thirty five live ammunition, Four (4) motor vehicles, one (1) Tricycle, and many other exhibits.

“It may interest you to note that, most of the suspects Confessed to being Responsible for terrorizing our High ways, and Kidnapping of sheik Ahmad Algarkawi, killing of Three Operatives of IGP’S Intelligent Response Team (IRT) in 2018 and recent Kidnapping of ABU Students and Hon. Suleiman Dabo.

“Let me use this opportunity to appreciate the leadership support of the IGP Mohammed A. Adamu NPM, mni, His Excellency the Governor of Kaduna State, members of the public and the media for their maximum support”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/50-kidnap-robbery-suspects-paraded-in-kaduna/ I just dropped a new video of how I was saved from tricycle kidnap..pls engage and subscribe�
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRgMucrlxUU]
Re: 50 Kidnap, Robbery Suspects Paraded In Kaduna by Johnny147147: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2022
The porous sentimental Northern border is the reason getting AK47 looked like someone buying bread... undecided
Re: 50 Kidnap, Robbery Suspects Paraded In Kaduna by backtovillage: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2022
To be freed next week
Re: 50 Kidnap, Robbery Suspects Paraded In Kaduna by adecz: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2022
If it is IPOB or ESN members, all
police or soldiers do is to display the
dead bodies.

But when it comes to Fulani terrorists,
the armed forces will be arresting them
to be released in two weeks time.

We don't want to see arrested Fulani with
no injuries, we want to see their dead bodies☠️☠️☠️ ❗️❗️

All these shows and confirms what many
soldiers on the warfront always say.

They have said that the problem is that
they are given instructions not to hurt
boko haram or Fulani terrorists during
any action, that they should just arrest
them, Imagine❗️❗️

This means that if you as a soldier, kills
your enemy who is killing you & your fellow
soldiers, the army authorities will
arrest you and court-martial you for
disobeying instructions and you can
even be tried for 'wrongful' killing❌❌❌
Re: 50 Kidnap, Robbery Suspects Paraded In Kaduna by Karlovich: 5:54am On Aug 01, 2022
embarassed They will soon be set free under the midget's decree, spits.
Re: 50 Kidnap, Robbery Suspects Paraded In Kaduna by Sommie1122: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kidnapping is actually on increase in Nigeria now especially Lagos state and the kidnaps are taking place in unexpected vehicles( tricycle and bikes) who would ever think of getting kidnapped in a Keke MARUWA or a bike� I was kidnapped some weeks ago in a tricycle, I'm still in shock because a Keke MARUWA has openings and I could have shouted for help but Omo, they used jazz on me... I no even move... Na God go save us for this country now ooo... For the full video of how I was kidnapped and how God saved me from the kidnappers after demanding 5 million naira Ransom, click below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRgMucrlxUU

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Confronted Military Man Who Drive Against Traffic in Agege, Lagos. VID / Security Guard Arrested For Raping Female Student Repeatedly In Kaduna / Pastor Fatoyinbo Reveals What He Did After Judge Vindicates Him Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.