Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now (36238 Views)

Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo / Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by 0gaGist: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Veteran Nollywood actress now Preacher, Liz Benson, is now a grandmother. Her daughter Lilian and her hubby, Promise Diribe, have welcomed their first child, a boy.

Lilian gave birth to their baby on October 1st. He has since been christened Elkanah Ugonna Diribe.

Lilian and Promise got married in April, 2017.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/liz-benson-becomes-a-grandmother-as-her-daughter-welcomes-her-first-child

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by GOFRONT(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Hmmm

I just dey imagine Where was Regina Daniels when Liz Benson was still an actress.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by Mikepenny5(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Good for her she went low key.
I sell tiles, wall paper and rubber tiles in wholesale and retail contact me today
We distribute nation wide

8 Likes

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by JerryJJZ(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Third to comment.... So happy right now. Owh, I need one cold Pepsi.
After many years in NLand, this's the first am an raking in the third-to-comment position. Just little more effort, I'd be first to comment.
No vex bros, I too happy, e just be like trophy for my eye.

Lemme go back to read the content jawre.
Meanwhile, waiting patiently for Bubu wedding pictures on NLand today

3 Likes

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by Iambabaman(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2019
R

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by Bbbwings: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2019
Why is that full grown man pouting.?
I hate sissies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by uyams(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2019
congrats !!!
wishing them more babies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by Jerkules: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2019
Liz Benson that used to give me multiple erections those days with her DSL grin is now a grandmother. How time flies.... What of her sisters in crime,Sandra Achums,Gloria Anozie,Bimbo Akintola,Domitilla Susan Patrick and the rest sad

19 Likes

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by luiscarter(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2019
I

1 Like

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by fergie001: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Met the daughter at an event once in 2007...beautiful babe.
Gene is strong.

Congrats and thank God for safe delivery..Mama Elkanah

2 Likes

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by lovienna: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Future nollywood actor. Meanwhile some of Liz Benson nollywood mate are not yet married and still forming young girls.
Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by goaldynman(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Fine couple! Pretty outcome (baby)!!

2 Likes

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by Welrez(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Liz Benson is a role model to many, a breakaway from the conventional celebrities of today! Congratulations

7 Likes

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by Bewiseedet(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2019
Congrat
Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by emeijeh(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2019
How will I forget TRUE CONFESSION in 1995 ?
Especially that scene Ann Njemanze kept screaming AUNTIE! AUNTY, and was bleeding to death on the bed.
Liz Benson didn't move an inch to save her.

Our mothers and grandmas ended up calling her wicked woman cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by thundafire: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2019
All dis 1st to comment crew go write just an Alphabet na was oh Seun,how many times I go tell u say we dey 21st century nd not 15th century u know dey update ur forum
Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by tunary(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2019
This woman is just too beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by Burgerlomo: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by Tonymario58: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2019
Heard she dated Atiku that year
Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2019
the daughter looks older than lizzy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by godofuck231: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2019
0gaGist:
Veteran Nollywood actress now Preacher, Liz Benson, is now a grandmother. Her daughter Lilian and her hubby, Promise Diribe, have welcomed their first child, a boy.

Lilian gave birth to their baby on October 1st. He has since been christened Elkanah Ugonna Diribe.

Lilian and Promise got married in April, 2017.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/liz-benson-becomes-a-grandmother-as-her-daughter-welcomes-her-first-child
now this is what I call a slay mama, fulfilled nd still hot , even as a grand mum

1 Like

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by PureGoldh(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2019
I so much love her acting.... Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by opray: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2019
How i loved Liz Benson!!

Contact me for 100% undiluted designer inspired perfume oils in wholesale and retail deals.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by Kingkzee(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2019
That's nice
Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by xcelentattitude(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2019
emeijeh:
How will I forget TRUE CONFESSION in 1995 ?
Especially that scene Ann Njemanze kept screaming AUNTIE! AUNTY, and was bleeding to death on the bed.
Liz Benson didn't move an inch to save her.

Our mothers and grandmas ended up calling her wicked woman cheesy

Yeah, me too!

I can never forget that movie grin

I was on my way coming from heaven as a baby that year when I heard the scream. I concluded she was an evil and I have to do my best never to stray into her path grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lilian And Promise Diribe Welcome Baby: Liz Benson Is A Grandmother Now by pointstores(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Before And After Makeup / Basketmouth's N200,000 Belt To The Launch Of Laffhub.com / Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.