Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes (24645 Views)

Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos / I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Women!
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
We all says worse behind camera . Next

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Opepadi: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Make OAP mind her own business.
My gal dey make her money.
Are you in need of the best Designing, Printing, Advertising & Branding Company? @ PRIME KREATIVE, We are undisputable the best in it. We deliver within 24Hrs any where in Nigeria.. No excuse. Contact us on 08124895964
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
See that fat ugly and shapeless Bitch too mocking someone

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by stieyven(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Yemi is and average looking girl.
Tiwa is ugly
Teni is no longer a girl but a fine fat boy.
Chidinma is now a tailor
Remember that she was created in God's image and likeness. Don't label God's creation ugly.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that she was created in God's image and likeness. Don't label God's creation ugly.
Ugliness was also created by God..
If u agree with me that God created all things.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Talk about the most unprofessional radio stadio ever

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by gassbee: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
They r definitely gonna be getting fired by their management
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by pezeji(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
But why our female artists no dey do collabos?
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Tiwa is ugly
Chidinma is now a tailor

grin
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by SteveOfu: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
They have.
Abfinest007:
these women might likely lose their job
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by SteveOfu: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wrong move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is ok angry
DennisEche:
SEE THAT FAT OAP, THEM GO DE FORM FRESH FRESH VOICE ON IAR BUT VERY UGLY WHEN YOU THEM FACE TO FACE
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Hoodbilonia: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Yemi don tone die

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by udemzyudex(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
dake40:
I'm beginning to love this girl

She dey among ladies wey spoil our girls with are girls demanding type of songs.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by RTSC: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Abfinest007:
these women might likely lose their job
They have already lost their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by ideylaff: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Yemi don tone die

As much as i respect her journey... she feels herself too much beyond her Mama Africa tag she has.

ok music but watery and lyrics hardly make any sense like most of them.

Most of ds artists keep forgeting they are nothing without their fans and to make matters worse 7 out of 10 of them
bring a DJ to a concert to play music while they mime , yet they call that a successful sold out concert.

Those OAPS were bdly behaved agreed.... Yemi did not need to respond....

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Tiwa spoke well but I don't underdtand this "...Women do support women" talk? What is this world turning into again, what did men ever do to women?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by sweetrace(f): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
“I cant forgive you because you haven't offended me to be sincere ,lion no dey concern imself with wetin sheep dey talk.
Even if i ran into them ,I wouldn't even know who they are “

Real talk @ Yemi Alade! Nonentities always trying to put their betters down. See that unrefined and uncouth girl calling Tiwa a fool. They should be sacked.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by Martins6545: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
Bonatheripper:
Tiwa is ugly
Chidinma is now a tailor
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by DSoj(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
Chaiiiii. Hahajahahahahaha

The person that leaked the video na evil o
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by MNDY(m): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Fragility6:
"....Lion no dey concern with wetin sheep dey talk". Diz one touch me

She got that from GAME OF THRONES.
Tywin Lannister
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by 9jaRealist: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Tiwa is ugly
Chidinma is now a tailor

So what?
What has got to do with being successful artistes and human beings?!

Anyway, while they are busy conquering the world...
You are stuck on Social Media spreading your shallow ugly bitterness!

>
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by 9jaRealist: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2019
ideylaff:
As much as i respect her journey... she feels herself too much beyond her Mama Africa tag she has.

Most of ds artists keep forgeting they are nothing without their fans and to make matters worse 7 out of 10 of them
bring a DJ to a concert to play music while they mime , yet they call that a successful sold out concert.

Irrelevant, because those 3 women are clearly NOT fans...
Meanwhile, most Nigerian artistes let fans run up on stage and put up with all manner that you don’t see elsewhere.

<
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by 9jaRealist: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2019
ideylaff:

Meanwhile, how is that any different from Taylor Swift or the rest of them?
Most music is ENTERTAINMENT, and many fans appreciate that occasional ‘escape’!

>
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by 9jaRealist: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2019
RTSC:

They have already lost their jobs.

GREAT!
>
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by 9jaRealist: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2019
MNDY:
She got that from GAME OF THRONES.
Tywin Lannister

Versions of that saying far predate the Games of Thrones...
Going as far back as Aesop’s Fables, Homer’s Iliad and CS Lewis.
>
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by 9jaRealist: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
ednut1:
We all says worse behind camera . Next

We all syhte and eff behind camera too...
Doesn’t mean we should do or condone doing same in the market square!

>
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes by stieyven(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Ugliness was also created by God..
If u agree with me that God created all things.
It is written, 'and the Lord saw that everything was good. " Genesis 1:31

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Wizkid Rescued Me When I Was Homeless – Shaydee / Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle / Banky W Takes To Twitter, Laments APC's Non-selection Of Fashola As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.