Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? (2760 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? by Mdmelijah: 1:41am On May 30, 2020
Join Whatsapp Christian Relationship Teaching Group https:///F0qcyrzyf145p47B3k6W2a
Re: Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? by Lhimeet(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hope your dream didn't come to pass ibkayee? lipsrsealed
Re: Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? by ibkayee(f): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lhimeet:
Hope your dream didn't come to pass ibkayee? lipsrsealed
No it didn't, thank you for asking smiley
Re: Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? by Lhimeet(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
ibkayee:

No it didn't, thank you for asking smiley

I was curious. smiley Good to know.

2 Likes

Re: Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? by Coolgent(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2023
ibkayee:
A friend of mine is planning to travel to a country where there’s currently ongoing protesting. Media coverage shows that things are mostly violent which is a normal concern, however some people are saying things are normal as long as you avoid protest areas, she’s getting mixed ‘reviews’.

Her mum has been begging her not to go but she’s reluctant to cancel because

1. Her boyfriend who invited her on the trip in the first place has put up a lot of money for a trip that would’ve otherwise been free for him if he’d gone on his own (he’s travelling for work).

2. She still lowkey wants to go

She has explained her dilemma to him, he understands and has told her he doesn’t mind if she doesn’t go but she feels bad about the efforts he’s gone to.

To add to her worrying, her mum told her pastor and the pastor came back to her the next day about a bad dream or feeling he had about her travelling. When she told me I was a bit skeptical of the pastor because of the timing of the dream (after she’d told him), she felt the same way as me.

As it is now she still plans on going however today I had a dream about something bad happening. I don’t know if it’s indeed a foreshadowing or just a dream, it’s not like I’ve been thinking about it regularly (if at all) so the fact that I had a dream is pretty random, in fact the last time I spoke to her about it was over a week ago and it hasn’t crossed my mind since. I believe in the spiritual but I’m not that spiritual if that makes sense.

Anyway, my question is should I tell her about my dream or just keep it to myself?

Mynd44 dominique could you please help me push this to FP as I’d like as many answers as possible
Hello.
Hope your friend is okay?
Re: Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? by ibkayee(f): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2023
Coolgent:

Hello.
Hope your friend is okay?
Lol yes she went on the trip and was fine thanks

1 Like

Re: Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? by Coolgent(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol yes she went on the trip and was fine thanks
Nice, welcome.

1 Like

Re: Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
ibkayee:
A friend of mine is planning to travel to a country where there’s currently ongoing protesting. Media coverage shows that things are mostly violent which is a normal concern, however some people are saying things are normal as long as you avoid protest areas, she’s getting mixed ‘reviews’.

Her mum has been begging her not to go but she’s reluctant to cancel because

1. Her boyfriend who invited her on the trip in the first place has put up a lot of money for a trip that would’ve otherwise been free for him if he’d gone on his own (he’s travelling for work).

2. She still lowkey wants to go

She has explained her dilemma to him, he understands and has told her he doesn’t mind if she doesn’t go but she feels bad about the efforts he’s gone to.

To add to her worrying, her mum told her pastor and the pastor came back to her the next day about a bad dream or feeling he had about her travelling. When she told me I was a bit skeptical of the pastor because of the timing of the dream (after she’d told him), she felt the same way as me.

As it is now she still plans on going however today I had a dream about something bad happening. I don’t know if it’s indeed a foreshadowing or just a dream, it’s not like I’ve been thinking about it regularly (if at all) so the fact that I had a dream is pretty random, in fact the last time I spoke to her about it was over a week ago and it hasn’t crossed my mind since. I believe in the spiritual but I’m not that spiritual if that makes sense.

Anyway, my question is should I tell her about my dream or just keep it to myself?

Mynd44 dominique could you please help me push this to FP as I’d like as many answers as possible

Tell your friend about your dream… and tell her not just to ignore her pastor's advice.
There is no need to rush to the grave when you could have averted the foreseen dangers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Parents Are Threatening To Disown Me Because Of My Religion / To All Of Our Atheist Friends / IS THERE GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.