Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Davido's Unborn Son Bags Major Deal. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Unborn Son Bags Major Deal. (315 Views)

Miss Nollywood International Queen Sonia Sunday Bags Major Endorsement Deall / Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce / Blac Chyna Bags Major Win Against The Kardashians In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Unborn Son Bags Major Deal. by sureinfo: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2019
Davido is already amassing wealth for his unborn son and we are tripping.
Davido's unborn son is already making the big bucks as he has bagged a major endorsement deal.
The music star announced the good news via his Instagram page on Tuesday, October 8, 2019. In his post, he revealed that his son is coming into the world 'Super Rich.'
"I’m Super Excited � My Unborn Son, OBO Jnr. Already Getting Big Bags, Dude Coming Into The World Super Rich, Mario & Juliet Baby Diapers & Wipes," he wrote.

Davido and Chioma will be getting married in 2020...even though the date hasn't been announced, the countdown to the big day has already kicked off.

Days after Nigerian singer, David Adeleke aka Davido proposed to his girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland, the artiste confirmed that she is pregnant.

Describing Chioma as a beautiful wife, Davido in an Instagram post on Friday, September 13, 2019, praised Chioma for her love for him. The artiste also gave a hint that they are expecting a baby boy.

He wrote: A beautiful life. My beautiful wife. Thank you for everything @thechefchi! And thank you in advance for what we expecting! Recently, the music star took his girlfriend out on a dinner date in an expensive restaurant in London, where he proposed to her.

Davido already has two daughters — Imade and Hailey — from two baby mamas and there are speculations that Chioma is carrying Davido’s third child.

Source : https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/davidos-unborn-son-already-bags-endorsement-deal-photo/scr1lm8.amp

(1) (Reply)

Sergeant Adamu (naija Laugh Jokes) Video / "Not Audio Money"- Mercy Says As She Receives $10k Cash Gift From Billionaire / I Hate Condom But How Do I Prevent Pregnancy-bobrisky Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.