Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tacha To Have Her First Public Interview At Cool FM Tomorrow (See Time) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha To Have Her First Public Interview At Cool FM Tomorrow (See Time) (311 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tacha To Have Her First Public Interview At Cool FM Tomorrow (See Time) by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Anita Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha, has come out to announce that she will be on air at Cool FM tomorrow.

The 'No Leave No Transfer' crooner 'Tacha' announced this via her Instagram page @symply_tacha saying that she will be disclosing everything that really happened during her stay in the Big Brother Naija House and she believe that her fans will be happy to hear from her.

She wrote: "I'd be talking about everything and anything at my interviews this week.. I know you’re excited I am as well, join me at Cool FM and tune in by...SEE MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Interpol Allegedly Arrests Dubai-based 'big Boy' Mompha / Mompha Allegedly Arrested For Fraud By Interpol / Singer, Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Nadia And Nathan, His Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.