Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

VIDEO: Prophetess Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Will Come From - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Prophetess Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Will Come From (848 Views)

What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Prophetess Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Will Come From by lackren(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2019
The general overseer of Christ Anointing and Revival Ministry, Prophetess Oby-Judith Chamberlain has said that the successor of Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 will not be a pastor.

Prophetess Chamberlain said the person that will succeed President Buhari in 2023 is someone who is close to him.

According to the Legit.ng who interview the Prophetess, “said the person is neither a pastor nor working for the president at the moment but insists the person is close to the president. She compared the successor to the Biblical David whom she said was close to Saul”.READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: VIDEO: Prophetess Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Will Come From by FarahAideed: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Abba Kyari for President
Re: VIDEO: Prophetess Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Will Come From by nabiz(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
Abba Kyari for President
the woman did not say anything sge was jus beating around the bush
Re: VIDEO: Prophetess Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Will Come From by Orjioorji(f): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2019
Dave Umeahi for president 2023.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Embarks On Hunger Strike In DSS Detention Over Rights' Violations / Now I Believe: Reno Omikri Is Truely Retired From Politics!!!! / I Was Not Elected To Fight Executive — Gbajabiamila .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.