Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Looking For An Advanced Copywriter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For An Advanced Copywriter (661 Views)

Call For Skilled And Experienced SEO Copywriter / Web development/Advanced graphic design/Autocad Training / Copywriter/Content Marketing Officer At NaijaGoGigital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by Jetjacky(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2019
Good day,

I hope this finds you well.

I am on the hunt for a professional Copywriter who has at least one year experience doing copywriting for foreign audience and clients

You will be handling:

1. Web content for foreign and local client ( about us, web services, home pages, landing pages, etc)

2. Other copy material: ( sales copy, guest post, product descriptions, social media content, brochures, etc)

3. Ebook

4. Product reviews

5. Academic content

6. Other creative contents

The rate is flexible and based on the project. 1.5 to 3 naira based on how demanding the content is.

There will be lots of jobs. Need serious people who are after providing quality content and wrapping up more projects.

Your samples and one trial project will speak for you. The project will be paid upon approval by the client.

1 Like

Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by Jetjacky(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2019
Contact me
Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by onyeawka80(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2019
Jetjacky:
Good day,

I am on the hunt for a professional Copywriter who has at least one year experience doing copywriting for foreign audience and clients

You will be handling:

1. Web content for foreign and local client ( about us, web services, home pages, landing pages, etc)

2. Other copy material: ( sales copy, guest post, product descriptions, social media content, brochures, etc)

3. Ebook

4. Product reviews

5. Academic content

[I]The rate is flexible and based on the project. 1.5 to 3 naira based on how demanding the content is. [/I]

There will be lots of jobs. Need serious people who are after providing quality content and wrapping up more projects.

Your samples and one trial project will speak for you. The project will be paid upon approval by the client.
. Pls I am interested and qualified. anichebepatrick@gmail.com
Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by ladonidodo(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2019
Mojeed_oladipupo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by Jetjacky(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2019
Still open. Please send your mails
Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by Jetjacky(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2019
onyeawka80:
. Pls I am interested and qualified. anichebepatrick@gmail.com
I didn't hear from you again.
Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by Jetjacky(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2019
Please mail your interest and samples
Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by Jetjacky(m): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2019
Hi, are you an experienced Copywriter who WRITES creative and engaging About us, service, Home, landing pages as well as blogs for the worldwide audience?

Are you passionate about your craft and comfortable with tech, real estate, lifestyle, and Finance copywriting projects?

Can you also write blog post and ready to learn and conceptualize, do not require micromanagement?

If you're answer is YES TO ALL these questions... We are looking for YOU!
Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by everestloger(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
everestloger@gmail.com
Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2020
Jetjacky:
Good day,

You will be handling:

3. Ebook

4. Product reviews

5. Academic content

The rate is flexible and based on the project. 1.5 to 3 naira based on how demanding the content is.

Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by Monsur247(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jetjacky:
Hi, are you an experienced Copywriter who WRITES creative and engaging About us, service, Home, landing pages as well as blogs for the worldwide audience?

Are you passionate about your craft and comfortable with tech, real estate, lifestyle, and Finance copywriting projects?

Can you also write blog post and ready to learn and conceptualize, do not require micromanagement?

If you're answer is YES TO ALL these questions... We are looking for YOU!

Please, shoot a WA (Whatsapp) message to our chat account with your relevant sample: 08111723962.

I have interest.
I'm a bogger. Written 2 copies before
Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by Jetjacky(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Creative Copywriter who has experience writing ( About us page, Service page, product description, brochures, blogs) for foreign audience needed.

You should be able to deliver a content of stellar quality, free of plag, etc.

And able to work with quick DDL.

Rate. 2 per.
Re: Looking For An Advanced Copywriter by demisky(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
I'm very much interested. Contact me: afolabidemilade47@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

2020 VACANCIES / Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Past Questions And Answers / I Need An Experienced Medical Lab Scientist To Work At Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.