Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,843 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Billionaires Traits: What Makes Them Who They Are - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaires Traits: What Makes Them Who They Are (944 Views)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaires Traits: What Makes Them Who They Are by eeguy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
17 TRAITS OF BILLIONAIRES

1. Billionaires start small

Billionaires were not born to be billionaires. They were born like every other human but they desired to be exceptional. Sometimes, most people believe that billionaires such as Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg emerged overnight to become billionaires. That’s definitely not true.

2. They think Big

"I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute." – Warren Buffett

3. Billionaires take calculated risk

"To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks." – Bill Gates

Read More,

Full article: http://www.etauso.com/2010/11/17-traits-of-billionaires.html

Its a must read. I always try as much to share important web articles with my nairalanders.
Re: Billionaires Traits: What Makes Them Who They Are by eeguy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2010
Consultant martins; its funny how you talk without doing good homework.

Check the link to the full article on the site and you will find out that the blog author referenced the Strategic Business Team. If I am wrong, come back and say all you want.
Re: Billionaires Traits: What Makes Them Who They Are by consultmartins(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2010
When you copy an article or you quote someone's statement, you provide a link to that source so that people can know where you sourced your information from But you didn't do that. Please link that your article to the source and all will be well. HOLLA
Re: Billionaires Traits: What Makes Them Who They Are by fbiswagger: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2010
The world of blogging as I know, doesn't state tht link backs is neccessary. I think the author referenced the Strategic Business Team at the end of the article if which is ok. Whichever way, the author didn't claim credit for it. He referenced your team even though he didn't do a link back. Its only bad when there is no linkback or reference to the source. At least the author there did 1 of the 2.
Re: Billionaires Traits: What Makes Them Who They Are by eeguy(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2010
Thanks @ fbiswagger.

You just said exactly what I wanted to say.

Consultant Martin, have you seen that?
Re: Billionaires Traits: What Makes Them Who They Are by consultmartins(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2010
It's a free world and You are free to do as you please. Happy money making.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can l Invest In Nigeria With $40,000? / Brand New Blackberry Torch For Sale @ 87k Call 07031572166 / Biz With #150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.