Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ex Bbnaija Housemates Omashola And Frodd Get 1 Million Naira From Arla Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Bbnaija Housemates Omashola And Frodd Get 1 Million Naira From Arla Nigeria (432 Views)

Bbnaija’s Omashola And Tacha Spotted At The Court / BBNaija's Omashola And Toyin Lawal Strikes Sultry Bedroom Pose / BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Housemates Omashola And Frodd Get 1 Million Naira From Arla Nigeria by MacTv: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2019
BBNaija housemates Omashola and Frodd were given the sum of 1 million naira from Arla Foods 10thth October.

The maker of Dano milk and other beverages known as Arla foods on Thursday had invited the Omashola and frodd where they shared their experience in the Big Brother house and were gifted the sum of 1 million naira.

"With Deep Apprecaition in my heart i want to say a big thank you to @ArlaNigeria for this. This challenge was Awesome and I couldn’t have done it without my awesome team mates" Omashola wrote.

Frood on the other hand was also filled with joy:

"A very big thank you to @ArlaNigeria for this. That challenge was everything for me and I couldn’t have done it without my awesome team mates", He wrote.

More - https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/10/ex-bbnaija-omashola-and-frodd-get-1.html?m=1

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemates Omashola And Frodd Get 1 Million Naira From Arla Nigeria by Onyi22(f): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Congratulations to them

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Gifts Speed Darlington A Brand New Iphone 11 In New York (video) / You’re Senseless, Rapper Vector Tells Music Producer, Samklef / Why I Tattooed Davido's OBO Logo On My Chest - Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.