Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why I Tattooed Davido's OBO Logo On My Chest - Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Tattooed Davido's OBO Logo On My Chest - Tacha (435 Views)

Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Tattooed Davido's OBO Logo On My Chest - Tacha by IN5IGHTblog: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Natacha Ibinabo Akide of the Big Brother Naija fame is a big supporter of singer, David Adeleke aka Davido and she isn't quiet about it.
Tacha

Tacha has revealed why she has Davido’s crest tattooed right under her bosoms.
The former BBNaija star, during her interview with OAPs, Do2tun of Cool FM, and Kemi Smallz revealed her love for the DMW star made her do this.

According to her, Davido’s drive is immeasurable and she wants to mirror this.
She said: “Yeah, I love Davido. David was the inspiration behind my having the OBO tattoo. You know David has this drive regardless of everything, he still has that drive and strength and it’s what I admire. I want to be Tacha that the world will know and still act like upcoming,” she told Dot2un.

https://in5ightblog..com/2019/10/why-i-tattooed-davidos-obo-logo-on-my.html

(1) (Reply)

12 Pointless And Ridiculously Expensive Things Nigerian Celebrities Bought / 7-year-old Who Survived 9-story Fall ‘stabilized’ At Hospital: Family / Nigerians React To "Killed Challenge" In A Hilarious Way - Read Top Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.