Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How To Make Residual Income Investing In Agriculture. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make Residual Income Investing In Agriculture. (335 Views)

I Have 1million Naira And I Want To Invest In Agriculture / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You / Farm Owners/trainers Needed Nationwide. Make Good Residual Income HERE Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Residual Income Investing In Agriculture. by pixelhub(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
I have done good research as to viable investment tactics and a number of responses come around that involves funding agriculture. So I decided to test it out last year, The platform was www.thriveagric.com and the founders were super accommodating, we were in constant talks, funded the farms and then was kept in touch with with updates from the farms that I had funded.

Maybe you can't do the work, but your money can. There are a couple of platforms up, but I can personally vouch for www.thriveagric.com. After investing over 1.3 million with them, I have gotten returns of over 30% in a time frame not exceeding 9 months. And they have proof of actual work, in a recent investor email I got, they have funded 19000 farmers so far and are looking to do more.

I thought to share with the largest indigenous community of Nigerians on the web. there is a poultry farm currently available to fund for N85,000 per unit and you get 15% after 6 months. The farms are fully insured by Leadway assurance and you would love to be a part of it, it is a pleasurable experience, even for me, let your money work while you sleep.

It's been beautiful, been a part of the work without even lifting a finger.

(1) (Reply)

Still Available; Bags Of Quality Unpeeled Egusi / Thunderstorm Kills Several Cows In Osun; Oyetola Sympatises With Fulani Herdsmen / Rice Mill And Farm For Sale At Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.