Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? (996 Views)

Htc Desire 828 Dual Sim 3gb Ram And 32gb Of Internal Storage Variants Available / Sony Xperia S Smartphone / Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2010
Av read so much online about this phone on many forums worldwide. And if i aint wrong it seems it has edged Apple iphone4 off the no.1 smartphone slot. I need 2no if its available in naija and how much cos seems its a beauty to have. Ladies & gents pls any info 4me? Tnx
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by portacabin: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2010
Etisalat is bundling it with a www access. I just saw the flyer at a Samsung showroom today. It should cost 90k+
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by belushi7: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2010
I think what etisalat is selling is the galaxy tab, it was in the news yesterday. However, someone else told me Samsung had started selling the galaxy s. I don't know for what price though. After going through several reviews on the phone, I decided on getting it after my experience with windows mobile (x1). I contacted Samsung severally but they were not yet ready for sales so I sent a friend to help me get the unlocked version of the T-Mobile vibrant variant. It has all except the fm radio on the international version that will be sold in naija. It also come with 18gig memory. I have been rocking this phone for about a month now.it sold for $500. I bet you, it heats iPhone as fer as I'm concerned. I get to have all freedom iPhone takes away from you. The phone is damn snappy. Though some people reported lags but all lags have been dealt with on the xda developers site. I will most likely be installing a custom rom on it soon to take he phone to a freaking performance level. Everything just works well. Videos play in HD. The games are damn real on the 4inch estate screen. The gallery is in 3d with cooliris. If you have any question about the phone, please feel free to ask.
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2010
I would have prefered the unlocked version of the galaxys EPIC 4G cos its a total package i.e front facing camera, flash, slide querty keyboard etc. Though i dont know if it will available for international market cos it seems its been locked to an american Gsm company. I may have visit samsung office and hope they will launch these phones in naija soon!
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by jaysay(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
beware any jail broken/unlocked phone won't peform as effectively as the one that is
open from manufacturers.
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2010
that is NOT TRUE!!!
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by gillian001: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2011
I think what etisalat is selling is the galaxy tab, it was in the news yesterday.
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by omafones: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2011
omafones has Samsung Galaxy S II on ground now in Lagos, very limited stock

N125k

email : info@omafones.com

www.omafones.com
130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by omafones: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2011
Please note our phones, including the Samsung Galaxy S II are factory unlocked, brand new, never tied to any network and come with worldwide warranty.
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2011
jaysay:

beware any jail broken/unlocked phone won't peform as effectively as the one that is
open from manufacturers.
ABSOLUTELY WRONG
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by greatgeo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2011
does any one knows how much d samaung galaxy s cost
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by halfcurrent(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
how can i get my samsung 19003 galaxy sl configured to use internet on the glo network without going thru the stress of travelling to glo call centre? i am a postpaid customer. the glo customer helpline - 200 is so useless and its really frustrating that i can enjoy the benefit of this phone. pls assist with any useful advice.
Re: Is The New Galaxy S Smartphone Variants Available In Naija? by greatgeo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
samaung galaxy s brand new for urgent sale 08036940202

(1) (Reply)

Us Blackberry / Help / Blackberry, Android, Windows Phone 8,or Ios?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.