Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Sony Xperia S Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Xperia S Smartphone (766 Views)

Please How Do I Unbrick My Xperia S Arc Lt18i? / Between HTC One S And Sony Xperia S / I Need Htc Sensetion 4G Brend New Or Sony Xperia S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia S Smartphone by rahulmehta987: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2013
The new Sony Xperia S has been developed by the company to let you experience watch, experience capture and experience play, Yes, of course, you can share, snap and view life’s greatest hits on the crisp, clear 4.3 HD touchscreen display of Xperia S. Also, you can escape into blockbuster movies, hit music and PlayStation games. It’s all a few clicks away with the Sony Entertainment Network on your Xperia S smartphone. But do not keep all the fun to yourself - share it on your TV, straight from your HD mobile. The new Sony Xperia S is NFC enabled phone and offers up to 32 GB of internal flash storage space as opposed to the widely considered 8 GB that came close to causing mass uproar. At the top notch, this Smartphone runs on 2.3 versions of Android Gingerbread OS. And importantly, the Sony Xperia S certainly packs some heavy hardware with overwhelming technical specs.

Specification of Sony Xperia S:-

Operating System
Android 2.3 (upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)

Multimedia
Music Player, FM Radio, Video Player

Display
4.3 inches LED-backlit LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, 720 x 1280 pixels Resolutions

Processor Details
1.7 GHz dual core processor

Email and Messaging
SMS, MMS

Standard Battery Features
Talk Time with Standard Battery - Up to 7 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 8 h 30 min (3G)
Standby Time with Standard Battery - Up to 450 h (2G) / Up to 420 h (3G)

Memory
Upto 32GB Extendable Memory MicroSD, Built-in Memory – 1GB, Built-in RAM – 1GB

Sound Settings
Audio jack, Internal Vibrating Alert, Loudspeaker

Camera Features
12MP LED Flash Camera

Connectivity Options
Micro USB connector, WLAN, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, EGPRS or EDGE, GPRS

Sony Xperia S price: Rs.25,137
Re: Sony Xperia S Smartphone by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2013
Whaaoo. . . shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Protect Yourself From The Dangers Of Installing Free Mobileapps? / Etisalat BIS Data Capped!!!! / Tell You How To Solve The Invalid IMEI Number On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.