Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

State IGR Ranking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State IGR Ranking (1732 Views)

LASG Begs Igbo Traders To Reopen Alaba, Bemoans 75% Loss Of State IGR / NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template / Lagos State IGR Represents 32% Of Total IGR In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State IGR Ranking by kettykin: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
State by State Revenue Ranking . Judge for your selves how the states are performing

Re: State IGR Ranking by kettykin: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Niger Deltans have upped their games while the South East is distracted by the elusive biafran Dream, Osun and Ogun are bottoming out while the Middle belt states are living up to their names.

Please someone with an unbiased mind should have a look imo state and tell me Rochas was not a success .

The IGR of 4 states contracted while lagos narrowly Escaped recession, Gombe, Enugu, Anambra and Ogun had negative IGR growth while Kano remained basically stagnant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State IGR Ranking by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
What's the essence of Igr since the political and economic future of the some States \region is black and predictable ?

Its a pity

3 Likes

Re: State IGR Ranking by Unbiased1: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
g
Re: State IGR Ranking by kettykin: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lagos IGR grew at 4.46 % whil that of Ogun state Contracted by a large 30%
Re: State IGR Ranking by deantimes(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
kettykin:
Niger Deltans have uped their games while the South East is distracted by the elusive biafran Dream, Osun and Ogun are bottoming out while the Middle belt states are living up to their names.

Please someone with an unbiased mind should have a look imo state and tell me Rochas was not a success

Of all region to attack, it's the South-East you choosed to baa?

Continue taking drugs for their hatred, you are just killing yourself.

6 Likes

Re: State IGR Ranking by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
All these paper work has never reflected reality in Nigeria.

I believe when I feel like, more reasons I don't devote time to threads like this.

With what is presented as 2020 budget.... circulating money..

I wonder how these statistics still finds their way.
Re: State IGR Ranking by mercyville: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
kettykin:
Niger Deltans have uped their games while the South East is distracted by the elusive biafran Dream, Osun and Ogun are bottoming out while the Middle belt states are living up to their names.

Please someone with an unbiased mind should have a look imo state and tell me Rochas was not a success .

The IGR of 4 states contracted while lagos narrowly Escaped recession, Gombe, Enugu, Anambra and Ogun had negative IGR growth while Kano remained basically stagnant
Kano is the one with the lowest growth rate of 0.5.SW states are still the most bouyant.They still remain the most developed but most indebted.As things stand,only SW partially can exist as a separate nation if I am going to be factual.The South East is very much down the ladder.

2 Likes

Re: State IGR Ranking by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
mercyville:
Kano is the one with the lowest growth rate of 0.5.SW states are still the most bouyant.They still remain the most developed but most indebted.As things stand,only SW partially can exist as a separate nation if I am going to be factual.The South East is very much down the ladder.

Who will feed Osun and Ekiti If SW secede? You people joke too much.The best performing region on that list is SS and not SW and the SE is not the worst performing region.You afonja descendants will die of hatred one day.BTW This is not IGR but rather Revenue paid from the Federation account

9 Likes

Re: State IGR Ranking by kettykin: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:
All these paper work has never reflected reality in Nigeria.

I believe when I feel like, more reasons I don't devote time to threads like this.

With what is presented as 202p budget.... circulating money..

I wonder how these statistics still finds their way.

You are very correct, you cannot use paper work to access Anambra and ebonyi but for most states paper work is a pointer.
A not so known Information i am gathering is the Lagos debt has turned it into a sink hole using all its igr to pay debt, while ogun that was the next big state after rivers state is now trailing Kaduna and kano . No thanks to tinubu and his meddlesomeness
Re: State IGR Ranking by mercyville: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Who will feed Osun and Ekiti If SW secede? You people joke too much.The best performing region on that list is SS and not SW and the SE is not the worst performing region.You afonja descendants will die of hatred one day.BTW This is not IGR but rather Revenue paid from the Federation account
Who fed them during regional system of govt when they still came out as the most developed?

1 Like

Re: State IGR Ranking by Obdk: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
IGR is a product of taxation, Anambra is not interested in multiple taxation

3 Likes

Re: State IGR Ranking by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
mercyville:

Who fed them during regional system of govt when they still came out as the most developed?

most developed who did the assesment?

1 Like

Re: State IGR Ranking by LOMBARDY(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
SS crew come this way let's take a selfie wink

God job Rivers, Delta and Akwa ibom...am proud of you guys.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State IGR Ranking by Gazzy88(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
This ogun state governor is the dullest in Nigeria. Ogun state that was 2nd prior to his ascendancy is now in no 9. We don enter one chance for ogun state.
Re: State IGR Ranking by plaindealer: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Obdk:
IGR is a product of taxation, Anambra is not interested in multiple taxation

The crazy things people say to justify incompetence and poor performance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State IGR Ranking by VAQAXY: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Political audio IGR figures. Imo state for instance, did they tax prostitutes to pay VAT on each person they slept with, because the last I checked there are no industrial nor commercial presence in the state to gain IGR from, like in the frontline states of Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Delta, Kano.
Re: State IGR Ranking by kayusely70(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Gazzy88:
This ogun state governor is the dullest in Nigeria. Ogun state that was 2nd prior to his ascendancy is now in no 9. We don enter one chance for ogun state.
The man is trying his best, lets give him time.

1 Like

Re: State IGR Ranking by IGBOSON1: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
mercyville:

The kind of ignorant statements some of you people make atimes -just because of your fear of Biafra- is worrisome!

You’re talking of south-west where states with the largest IGR (Lagos and Ogun) owe it mainly to the evil, anti-Igbo Nigerian political-economy! They’ve shut down AIIA Enugu for a month now on the pretext of wanting to fix the runway, but as we speak work on said runway is yet to start! And don’t even get me started on all the hydrocarbons rich Igbo territories that were placed in none Igbo states just to spite us!

Tell me, how can any region or people be at their best and fire on all cylinders when faced with this much hate, envy and scheming?

4 Likes

Re: State IGR Ranking by plaindealer: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
VAQAXY:
Political audio IGR figures. Imo state for instance, did they tax prostitutes to pay VAT on each person they slept with, because the last I checked there are no industrial nor commercial presence in the state to gain IGR from, like in the frontline states of Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Delta, Kano.

The number one factor responsible for IGR numbers is the ability and capacity to tax and collect even though it's important to have a strong tax base.

Most of the leading states in this report obviously know how to tax and aggressively collect...
Re: State IGR Ranking by plaindealer: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
IGBOSON1:

The kind of ignorant statements some of you people make atimes -just because of your fear of Biafra- is worrisome!

You’re talking of south-west where states with the largest IGR (Lagos and Ogun) owe it mainly to the evil, anti-Igbo Nigerian political-economy! They’ve shut down AIIA Enugu for a month now on the pretext of wanting to fix the runway, but as we speak work on said runway is yet to start! And don’t even get me started on all the hydrocarbons rich Igbo territories that were placed in none Igbo states just to spite us!

Tell me, how can any region or people be at their best and fire on all cylinders when faced with this much hate, envy and scheming?

Another lazy and straw-man excuse pf incompetent leadership and lousy performance, what was the taxation level and figures even when the airport was operational? Was it larger than the leading states in this report? No.

You people spend so much time fixating and ridiculing other states for silly and bigoted reasons, but when it comes to your poor and lousy performing states, you default to conspiracy theories and other people are holding me down victim mentality rubbish.

Instead of ranting and blaming other people for your failure, first ask or tell us what your governor in Enugu doing or have done to generate strong IGR figure apart from lining you up on the side of the road to share kerosene.

1 Like

Re: State IGR Ranking by Gazzy88(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
kayusely70:
The man is trying his best, lets give him time.
I don't believe that. If he doesn't understand governance right from onset,why was he so desperate to become the governor? Ask yourself that.
Re: State IGR Ranking by mercyville: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
grin
PaChukwudi44:

SW had first skyscraper in sub saharan Africa,free health care,olympic size stadium etc.SW also gave you the NTA you are using today grin

Until this day,SW still remains the most developed.You still have not gotten only 1 single skyscraper in the whole of SE...
PaChukwudi44:

1 Like

Re: State IGR Ranking by kayusely70(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Gazzy88:
I don't believe that. If he doesn't understand governance right from onset,why was he so desperate to become the governor? Ask yourself that.
You dont seem to be aware of the political undercurrents militating against his utmost performance.
Re: State IGR Ranking by Gazzy88(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
kayusely70:
You dont seem to be aware of the political undercurrents militating against his utmost performance.
No justification for failure in politics. The same heat amosun faced would soon come on his head if he doesn't start governing the state aright. He wants to be a governor which he has gotten finally. So why the hold-up?
Re: State IGR Ranking by nku5: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
kettykin:
Niger Deltans have upped their games while the South East is distracted by the elusive biafran Dream, Osun and Ogun are bottoming out while the Middle belt states are living up to their names.

Nonsense talk. How can SE be distracted by "Biafran dream"? Is Nnamdi Kanu President of the SE?

Who IGR epp sef. Lagos state with the worst quality of life is evidence of how useless IGR really is as measure of progress

1 Like

Re: State IGR Ranking by eternityk: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
What's the essence of Igr since the political and economic future of the some States \region is black and predictable ?

Its a pity
Hey u
I'm coming for u next
Re: State IGR Ranking by LOMBARDY(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria where if your state is performing well, you'll be making noise up and down but if it doesn't, you give
lame excusess undecided
Re: State IGR Ranking by unohbethel(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Before i answer the op at the trash he posted, pls whats ur state of origin?
Re: State IGR Ranking by omoharry(f): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
mercyville:
grin

SW had first skyscraper in sub saharan Africa,free health care,olympic size stadium etc.SW also gave you the NTA you are using today grin

Until this day,SW still remains the most developed.You still have not gotten only 1 single skyscraper in the whole of SE...

List any other state aside from Lagos that is developing? Is it Oyo ,Ogun ,Ekiti,Osun,or ondo states?? U should try and travel to other states in Nigeria as compared to other south western state aside Lagos. At least try and travel to even other African countries like South Africa or even Morocco then u will know that the Lagos that u think is developed is not even half of what we should call developed . We Nigerians are midiocres that is why we see a developing state with dirt all around as developed.
Re: State IGR Ranking by orisa37: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2019
To Salami & Soludo & The Presidency.

To improve IGR immediately, FG should take these two steps now:-

1, From Abacha Loot Recovered, give N10 billion to each of our Constitutional States to do competitive Ranching and Animal husbandry by themselves and for themselves. Give them the Blue Print Pattern for Standards to follow and for competition.

2, Each Constitutional States of Nigeria should as a matter of their unimpeachable Rights to Security, Safety and Success, set up Toll-gates at each Entryway to their States to collect Revenue by themselves and for themselves and to Police their States much more effectively by themselves and for themselves.

From Orunto27

cc: 36 State Governments, Prof. Akintoye, Prof. Uwabueze, OPC, MASSOB, AFENIFERE, OHANEZE, AREWA

Above for your information and follow up to ensure that this FG is truly Federal in her plans and actions.

(1) (Reply)

Covide19: Why Buhari Refuses Ganduje N15b – Femi Adesina / Jubilation In Abia, Ebonyi, Abuja, Kano Over Sen. Kalu’s Victory (photos) / Obasanjo, Adams Reconcile Differences After 15-years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.