Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Nullification Of His Election By Appeal Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Nullification Of His Election By Appeal Court (533 Views)

LP: Court Nullification Of Alex Otti’s Candidature Too Late – Festus Ogun / Appeal Court Overturns Nullification Of Diri’s Election As Bayelsa Governor / Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Nullification Of His Election By Appeal Court by Sanromeo(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Embattled Senator, Dino Melaye has reacted to the nullification of his election by an appeal court in Abuja.

Melaye said on Friday he would surely overcome as the court had ordered a rerun election.

He tweeted, “I just lost my election at the Appeal Court and Fresh election ordered. In all things I give God the Praise. He who started a good thing will definitely complete it. I ask my supporters to be law-abiding as we shall always overcome. To God be the Glory.”

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1182595991566016513?s=19

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Nullification Of His Election By Appeal Court by Oloki: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
will just be hanging things on God's neck....God this.... God that...even when doing evil....will still he calling God's name....

anyway, the joke is on you Dino
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Nullification Of His Election By Appeal Court by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2019

(1)

APC Slams Gov Ayade Over Return To School / Catalan Separatists, Nnamdi Kanu, Sowore And The Nigerian Government / BREAKING: APC, Buhari Cabal Behind Delay In Constitution Of PEPT Appeal Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.