Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions (69570 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Angelfrost(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
overall90:

you just need to take a glass of cold water and chill.
all this epistle is for what?

I swear down... The epistle weak me die. Frustration has killed humor amongst most Nigerians. Always venting and vexing.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by fergie001: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
My belle oooo grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Mrquote: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Many of you are just mistakenly born into this country to cause rubbish, if DSS catches you now like a day chicken, you will be expecting jobless people to fight for your freedom. Does your right to speech gives you opportunity to tarnish somebody's image with your fake news. If not because you are indeed a lazy youth, how will you leave your job to search for fake pictures to soil somebody's integrity. I think your parents who gave birth to useless people like you are to be held responsible for inviting people to celebrate your naming ceremony without giving you moral upbringing before you end up constituting nonsense into Nigeria society. If you can not contribute positively to solve Nigeria problem, must you contribute more pain to her problem with your fake news. You make jest out of everything without applying your common sense. Imagine how many hours you wasted gathering fake information, if you spend half of this hours research on positive thing in your profession, your life who have been better than you are now. You are indeed a lazy youth!
Rubbish! !!
Everything for you guys is a hate speexh.
You pp can't comprehend little joke
We the citizen want to have fun and so be it

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Charly68: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
I think Nigerians are trying to tell Baba never to minimize the ministry of the other room
Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by livebyday(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
sreamsense:
Many of you are just mistakenly born into this country to cause rubbish, if DSS catches you now like a day chicken, you will be expecting jobless people to fight for your freedom. Does your right to speech gives you opportunity to tarnish somebody's image with your fake news. If not because you are indeed a lazy youth, how will you leave your job to search for fake pictures to soil somebody's integrity. I think your parents who gave birth to useless people like you are to be held responsible for inviting people to celebrate your naming ceremony without giving you moral upbringing before you end up constituting nonsense into Nigeria society. If you can not contribute positively to solve Nigeria problem, must you contribute more pain to her problem with your fake news. You make jest out of everything without applying your common sense. Imagine how many hours you wasted gathering fake information, if you spend half of this hours research on positive thing in your profession, your life who have been better than you are now. You are indeed a lazy youth!
Rubbish! !!
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by oote: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! !!
Many blunders in your write up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Frienemy: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by rashrockalabx(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
grin Nigeria my country
Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by F117nighthawk: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Imagine Nigeria being governed or ruled by this type of characters wasting their time formulating all these rubbish and fake news,this country will be totally dead in a matter of days.i wonder the kind of human beings Nigerians are turning into
Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by buchilino(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
omenka:
Easy bros. This is clearly just a joke. I cant believe you dont find it funny. grin grin grin

Some of una blood too dey hot.

D BOY IS A SERIOUS DUNDEE

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by 77up(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
This Ezekiel Idiot abi na idiok (no be the same?)is very funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by 77up(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Stop taking everything serious,give your self some happiness, that thing you see is just a joke .
sreamsense:
Rubbish! !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by aksule(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
A commentator is ready to release nuclear bomb in purely a joke write up. This shows how little those close or far but admirer of Mr. president behave or reason.
Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Frienemy: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
Most beautiful girl in the world

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by greatbrian(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! !!

Life is not his hard baba take a chill pill and see a doctor soonest your own strong pass Buhari sef

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Neddyogu(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
735i:

Oga go siddon. DSS catch fire!!. Ordinary joke you done dey menustrate.

Make we buy pad for am? Nonsense! Like say Buhari na him papa elder brother. Rubbish and Buhari wedding!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by comradewanle(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
OP might miss heaven for this pics and illustrations. Can't laugh ooooo

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by tafabaloo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! !!

Noise maker sighted!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Nuclear99(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
overall90:

you just need to take a glass of cold water and chill. all this epistle is for what?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by lomprico(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! !!

why e dey pain you like this na? grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by SouthSouth1914: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
735i:

Oga go siddon. DSS catch fire!!. Ordinary joke you done dey menustrate.

Nor mind am.. These ones na wife Dey slap them for house

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by ikorodureporta: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
not funny
Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Onu07(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! !!

Seriously, if you are not useless too you won't be insulting people like this

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by grandstar(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
I really enjoyed this. This is definitely one of the funniest I've seen. I had to go through it a second time. Kudos to dezik. I doff my hat!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Borderless: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:
[s][/s]

Wailers, PDP members and their cyber miscreants started the stupid story of Jubril. Later, they moved it to Osinbajo. When they didn't work, they now moved it to Aisha.

These hilarious pictures and captions expose the stupidity in their reasoning and how ridiculous their thought processes are.

This is exactly how to counter the madness of those people who delight in spreading falsehood and the Apc media guys did a damn good job.

You almost made sense, better luck next time!

You

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by foolbuster: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! !!

Oga abeg stream some sense of humour na aaa

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by noble71(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
omenka:
Easy bros. This is clearly just a joke. I cant believe you dont find it funny. grin grin grin

Some of una blood too dey hot.
I swear! I just pity the guy girlfriend
Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Larrymaxy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! !!

cause of saddist like you thats why those memes come out,drink water n laff the days stress out���

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by kunmiiii: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! !!
grin Hiaa...
Calm down na!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Tulsaguy: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! !!

You mouth stinks more than all of Ajegunle soakaway combined. Pesin no fit play with the dullard in Chief again? Is bubu dating ur sister? Nawaoh for u ohh boda ode..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by GistMile: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Surely, you will be fined N5m grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by Sanchez01: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! !!
See you are not the only frustrated Nigerian around, Buhari has made sure of that! So just relax, sit back and enjoy the humour. Depression kills grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.