Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election (18837 Views)

APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC / Kogi West: INEC Begins Distribution Of Materials Ahead Of Supplementary Election / Kogi West: INEC Declares Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by guru90: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
they are rerunning this election because of troublesome senators........

Dino mighty win!
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Lokostic77: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Simongm:

https://thenationonlineng.net/inec-considers-nov-16-for-kogi-west-senate-election/?fbclid=IwAR2o5zLaSTbKakinP3W5m

Yaya Bello will use all his mighty power to make sure the election Will not hold the same day with Governorship election because Dino Will win with wide margin Yaya Bello won't have time to bring thurg to disrupt Dino election because he will face his own,but it will better to schedule it to another day so that he can deal with Dino with mighty power,yeye people,APC shit

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Cherrybae(f): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dino will steal won the election. Smart Adeyemi is not accept by Kogi west pupil.
I stood with Dino
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by damble: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
Simongm:

That can never happen in Kogi west, Smart and Yeye bello are bad market.
WHO SAID? I BOARDED THE SAME VEHICLE WITH A KABBA TIMBER'S TRADER RECENTLY WHO TOLD ME BELLO HAS BOUGHT ALL THE PDP LEADERS AND THUGS IN KOGI WEST OVER. TELL ME HOW DINO WILL ESCAPE? KOGI CASE IS SERIOUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by EzekaUdenee: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Dino will steal won the election. Smart Adeyemi is not accept by Kogi west pupil.
I stood with Dino
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by EzekaUdenee: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

na wa for dino, after wasting 26 million for PDP form now he is about to fork over some serious money for campaign after campaign..

Babangida would be seating in his bedroom laughing really hard at the people who brought Buhari back, after he succeeded in the 80s in booting him out of power and jailing him for almost 4 years

[/s]
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by surgical: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Simongm:

That can never happen in Kogi west, Smart and Yeye bello are bad market.
The election is not going to be free and fair elections
So your suggestions may not work

3 Likes

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Adukpe19(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
ignis:

What if you have a functional brain?
Your dad's would have been less fxnal,.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Adukpe19(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
I stood with Dino
What are you saying exactly?
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Commentor: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
1 stone to kill 2 birds, that has been the game plan all along, the precedent the APC are setting will come back to bite them, power is transient

Because PDP has been the bastion of democracy from time abi?
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by EzekaUdenee: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Because PDP has been the bastion of democracy from time abi?
. cool
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by sizer07: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
He was laughing akpabio for losing his own senatorial seat, telling him......it is with great honor and at the same time very sad that will not been seen some of our colleagues who have served this chamber and as for sen apkabio (former) we will be seen each other at the streets of abuja....... hear beef. Akpabio is now a junior minister of petroleum while he Dino will be going back to the polls to face federal might who will bring down rigging machineries in bullion vans to retired Dino by fire by force.Karma. but I trust Dino he wont go down with out a fight

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Merit123(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dino even if you lose that day don't worry �
Your future is still bright, I think you are the one of talented up coming musicians grin

AWO OMO SHAKUW SHAKUW grin
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Allwell96: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
TriCee:
Dino is a goner. Time to rest and drive his cars.
grin grin
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Bennycollins: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
offer me money to go kill my father I would collec.t But do you think I would do it ? ok, has he also bought every voter in Kogi west ?
damble:
WHO SAID? I BOARDED THE SAME VEHICLE WITH A KABBA TIMBER'S TRADER RECENTLY WHO TOLD ME BELLO HAS BOUGHT ALL THE PDP LEADERS AND THUGS IN KOGI WEST OVER. TELL ME HOW DINO WILL ESCAPE? KOGI CASE IS SERIOUS

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Cyberterror: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
It will favour Dino if the election holds same day with the governorship election.
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by citygarden(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
What will happen, if Dino was the one that won at the primary? Will he be contesting for both governorship and senatorial election at once?
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by tesppidd: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
I stood with Dino
Are you serious about this English you typed?

Please tell me you're only joking.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by kally32(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
So supreme court is out of the question?
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by VictorBell: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
This will be a bad omen for Yahaya Bello to loose more votes in Kogi West. I can bet it with you, PDP will win both Governorship and Senate. Find out about Kogi politics first

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Johnnyessence(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
IamR:
Dino will defeat Smart. Dino needs to work with the PDP governorship aspirant inorder to defeat Smart and Bello.
he will surely work tirelessly with engineer musa Wada for victory on November 16th and his senatorial rerun election too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by molas02: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
dino loose or win.....that's is wailers problem....his rich enough to feed them all
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by middlebelter(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
etrouble:
These people want to totally destroy Dino just as they destroyed Saraki Ithe Mesugamba.

Can't you see that PMB and Yahaya Bello has failed on this matter? We may not like Dino as a person but for now, our people will continue to vote for him as long as Buhari keep supporting Bello ,.failed to execute any Federal project in our constituency or consider any of our sons worthy of any political appointment.

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dino will use is cars for uber last last
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
etrouble:
These people want to totally destroy Dino just as they destroyed Saraki the Mesugamba.

Just like James manager and uduaghan that’ll stand for election again , even if the election is conducted 20times Dino will win
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Xisnin:
Any attempt to use that date is election rigging.
Let Bello and Dino fight separately.

Just like James manager and uduaghan that’ll stand for election again , even if the election is conducted 20times Dino will win
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by Halo22: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lol....was trying to book space
rhythyson:

Ekiti weed looming for you

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
damble:
continue with ur useless lies

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by fesla: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Time for Godswill Akpabio to wave Dino in Abuja street. Noisemaking is not good.
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by bellotaofeek: 2:39am On Oct 12, 2019
They will just rig at once. APC ole !
Re: Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election by damble: 4:31am On Oct 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
continue with ur useless lies
OMO URUBO, ARE U THE ONE COMING TO VOTE FOR DINO IN MY OWN STATE?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu To Farmers In Minna: Hope Is Now Renewed And Help Is Here (Video) / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.