Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,360 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months (9649 Views)

Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b / Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry / BREAKING: If Nigerians Aren't Foolish, Yakubu Can't Waste N300B On Sham Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by plaindealer: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Designer123:
300B in 3 months. Meanwhile Nigeria government budgeted 48B for the health of 200million Nigerians and 47B for education.

Contact me for your logo and stationery designs.

I guess you want hem to give all the money to health and forget about housing, roads, power and so on.

It's called budget for a reason, you allocate and budget for what you have at your disposal.

1 Like

Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by VivyZub(f): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Check my thread and signature!
Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by Sagay212: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
Na so...tell them to show us wetin dem use the money for now, them go lock up.
Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by Designer123: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
plaindealer:

I guess you want hem to give all the money to health and forget about housing, roads, power and so on.

It's called budget for a reason, you allocate and budget for what you have at your disposal.

An average Nigerian. Prioritising physical attributes over human development. If we focus more on quality health and education, we won't have problems with the stuffs you listed above. Even the brains behind our roads, electricity generation and other infrastructures are foreigners; this is what happens when a country don't take education serious.
Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by Solsix(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Will that stop us from borrowing to fund our budget
Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by themanderon: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
We keep hearing billions billions billions but we never get to see the impact in the life of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by Boring: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Yet can't pay minimum wage
Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by Charly68: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Let us see how judicious they will make use of this fund generated ,it is not a matter of what comes in but its application
Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by kutashi: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
pikaelite:
And we'll still borrow money for budget o... They raked in #300Billion just from one port complex... Nigeria was a county
Seek help from your SS student brother who his very sound in pure elementary economics to explain concept of borrowing.
Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by Seun360(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
scaramucci:
The money wey we no see na...

Audio Money ni joor.

Audio money
Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by Samfloxin(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
...and our presido finds it difficult to pay common 30 000 naira minimum wage...I can't wait for NLC to declare strike.
Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by Legendguru: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oh
Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by SmokedWhiskey: 1:24am On Oct 12, 2019
And the cheating continues.......that 300b will be shared with the 36 states of the Federation on the basis of local governments and land mass.
Re: NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months by 2mch(m): 1:39am On Oct 12, 2019
Lagos should pay its debt before remitting anything to FG. Until it’s debt is fully paid FG should wait to share their IGR. I also hope Lagos is retaining a percentage of the revenue from the ports since they don’t want to give the state special status and the state is carrying all of Nigeria’s burden.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Look Inside Nigeria's Floating Slum / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish / Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.