Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

The Purge The Viper And The Rat. A Nairalander's Review. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Purge The Viper And The Rat. A Nairalander's Review. (2556 Views)

Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / [LYRICS] M.I Abaga – “the Viper” (vector Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Purge The Viper And The Rat. A Nairalander's Review. by rapcy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
I just stumbled on this thread; your analysis is good... Vector tried but, listening to both tracks, I think THE VIPER should be rated 8.5 or rather 9 out of 10... MI completely murdered VEC. If I was VEC I would be careful how I call out MI next time
Re: The Purge The Viper And The Rat. A Nairalander's Review. by efewizey(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Wow..... She keeps fascinating me.
Re: The Purge The Viper And The Rat. A Nairalander's Review. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cc maynation I was searching for opera mini Airtel free 50MB to help me have a little access better than freebasics. But I came across your diary post on the "my voice and soliloquy".

I read with patience. I know I don't fall in the category of the women with babies you helped but I sincerely need help too.

I was teaching in a primary school in 2019 but it wasn't promising coupled with the fact that the proprietors got to know I was making Waec scripts in school during break time, she decided to deduct 5k out of my 12k salary. I got to know the final day of long vacation... In fact I still have the primary school employment letter

Now I don't even have anything I am doing. It's as if I am floating through life. With no financial help coming from any where. I just need

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bigboyz Allstars Ft. Ice Prince - Se N Gbomi (video) / Omg! D'banj Ft Jayz,kul-g : Listen And Download Now: Bad Song / Video: Wizkid - Show Me The Money [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.