Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Watch Regina Daniels’ Billionaire Husband Celebrates Her 19th Birthday In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Regina Daniels’ Billionaire Husband Celebrates Her 19th Birthday In Style (972 Views)

Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates Her 19th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Regina Daniels’ Billionaire Husband Celebrates Her 19th Birthday In Style by MrayNgozi(f): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Watch Regina Daniels’ Billionaire Husband Celebrates Her 19th Birthday In Style In Dubai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry-2J0NS0y0

Regina Daniels billionaire husband, Prince Ned Nwoko celebrates her birthday in style in Dubai.
Ned Nwoko flew with his beautiful young actress wife to Dubai just to surprise her.

You will obviously agree that the two are really in love after watching videos of how billionaire Nwoko pampered his young wife and celebrated her on her birthday.

He treated her to a sumptuous birthday meal as foreign waitresses and waiters joined them in clapping for her and in celebrating her.

He presented a love flower to her like teenagers in love. So romantic!!!

“Happy birthday to a wonderful and beautiful wife. I wish you many joyous and healthy years ahead. I love you.” Ned Nwoko said.

Regina Daniels is now 19 years. She was born on 10th of October 2000. Although the actress has been a subject of age controversy which made her to adopt ‘forever 16’ tag.

Meanwhile, Regina Daniels friend and colleague, Somadina Adinma also celebrated her on her birthday.

Re: Watch Regina Daniels’ Billionaire Husband Celebrates Her 19th Birthday In Style by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
The mother said 20

3 Likes

Re: Watch Regina Daniels’ Billionaire Husband Celebrates Her 19th Birthday In Style by subtlemee(f): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Is it not the same husband that said she is 23?

3 Likes

Re: Watch Regina Daniels’ Billionaire Husband Celebrates Her 19th Birthday In Style by Ciaos: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Her age na carmelion,changing anyhow... The only fact is that she is married to a man older than her father all because of money.. I listened to the mother's talk and i realized that the love of money can make person talk anyhow.The mama just dey misyarn sake of say she wan support her daughter .... Hmmmmmmm!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Regina Daniels’ Billionaire Husband Celebrates Her 19th Birthday In Style by MrayNgozi(f): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
smiley
Ciaos:
Her age na carmelion,changing anyhow... The only fact is that she is married to a man older than her father all because of money.. I listened to the mother's talk and i realized that the love of money can make person talk anyhow.The mama just dey misyarn sake of say she wan support her daughter .... Hmmmmmmm!!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Important Things To Know From The Davido, Chioma, Perruzzi & Patrick Dirty Sa / See What Angelique Kidjo Told Dele Momodu In 1996 / Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.