Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) (976 Views)

HOT Or Nahh?? Reality Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Banging Body On A Yacht / Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Bikini Body / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) by Millionaireme: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Abiri Oluwabusayomi better known as Khloe took to her Instagram page to share some quite sexy photos of herself posing in her bed while rocking a one-piece swimming suit.

The model and brand influencer, not long ago lamented about the fact that she can not leave her house following the “Stay at home” instruction advised by FG in other to curb the spread of the deadly coronavirus disease.

See Photos

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) by Kriss216: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2020
Thank God she's not naked today.
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) by uchman(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) by uchman(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2020
She dont know she is ugly?
Maybe no one has told her because most men eat shit...

Who has more makeup to give to her?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) by DaInferno(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Kriss216:
Thank God she's not naked today.
after u came to see booby and kpekus, now you are dissapointed and trying to cover up Abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) by DaInferno(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2020
uchman:
She dont know she is ugly? Maybe no one has told her because most men eat shit...
Who has more makeup to give to her?
she fine, black beauty...
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) by uchman(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
DaInferno:
she fine, black beauty...

Maybe makeup trips you but not me...
How many colours do you see on her face?
she no fine to dey do all those things wey she dey do so make she go sit down somewhere...

If I have all those colours on my face as a guy, I go fine pass her... Mtchew
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) by DaInferno(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2020
uchman:

Maybe makeup trips you but not me...
How many colours do you see on her face?
she no fine to dey do all those things wey she dey do so make she go sit down somewhere...

If I have all those colours on my face as a guy, I go fine pass her... Mtchew
leave this ladies to do their make ups jare!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Seeing My Boyfriend For 4 Years - Tonto Dikeh / #bbnaija Bambam Covers Vogue Magazine (photos) / SA's First "The Bachelorette" Revealed - A Model and Masters Student (GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.