Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) (32166 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Donates ₦100 Million To Akere Spare Parts Traders / Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by opomulero(m): 12:25am On Oct 12, 2019
Are these IVM Nigerian made cars?
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Eazyll(m): 1:34am On Oct 12, 2019
What a country Nigeria. ...Doctors are never value and recognize in any incentives
kiss
Johnnyessence:
Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has given 50 new cars
to magistrates as part of efforts to enhance dispensation
of justice.
While handing over the vehicles, Sanwo-Olu said that the
cars were in the first batch as more would be provided to
go round all magistrates in the state.
According to him, his administration will identify other
arms of government that are also very critical and support
them.
“This is just a testimonial to say that it is not about us, but
about what we can give others.
“The Deputy Governor, myself and all of us do not count
ourselves worthy to buy a car yet because we know that
what is expected of us is service.
“We are happy that we can do this for our colleagues in
the judiciary side to enhance the efficiency of their work
so that Nigerians will feel it and benefit from it,’’ the
governor said.
The state’s Chief Judge, Justice Kazeem Alogba,
commended the government for the gesture in spite of
the financial constraints of the state.
Alogba said that the cars were not mere tools of comfort
for the magistrates, but “tools to enhance their work.”
“The only thing is that they will be able to work more
comfortably and your administration will take the credit
for that because you will begin to see results.
“We are very grateful as this has shown that as we pledge
our full support to this administration, you have promised
that you will be our pillar of support, you are living the
talk,’’ he said.

https://thenigerialawyer.com/sanwo-olu-donates-50-cars-to-lagos-magistrates/
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by seunoj: 1:41am On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:
To use on which roads? Which road? We need roads
Leave am o. Kia on the road he refused to patch, na 1 year I give them
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Ikinternational: 2:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Would you shut up your dirty mouth, you ignorant interloper. If you had sense, Ikpeazu won't be ruling you in your region.

The idiot I was referring to is a notorious miscreant who sees the problems in others but fails to see the cancer in himself. Idiots like him criticise Lagos but can't solve the problems in their own states.

Ikechukwu, paying taxes in Lagos doesn't make you smart enough to offer sensible advice in Lagos. Carry your unsolicited advice and donate it to your Governors in your region.

But ikechukwu owns more property in Lagos than you??
Who the mess are you? The Lagos gate keeper? I challenge you to Post something tangible you own in Lagos and shame the devil. Mr big mouth empty pocket. Accept my challenge n prove me wrong

Please keep your reply if you can't provide receipts. I'm not interested in wasting any more energy on a never was

Your bigoted brain needs resetting

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 12, 2019
Wow, I am super impressed, so he donated all those vehicles with his money

When will we stop seeing public funds as the Governor's property
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Wickedtruths: 4:02am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikinternational:

But ikechukwu owns more property in Lagos than you??
Who the mess are you? The Lagos gate keeper? I challenge you to Post something tangible you own in Lagos and shame the devil. Mr big mouth empty pocket. Accept my challenge n prove me wrong

Please keep your reply if you can't provide receipts. I'm not interested in wasting any more energy on a never was

Your bigoted brain needs resetting
[/s]
This fool wants me to engage in a pissing contest with him? Lmaooooo
Money spent on diesel in just one of my buildings would feed you, your ancestors and your generations.

Boy, you're a nonentity. A worthless nonentity at that. Because you roll with paupers, you think you're better than a pauper? Dumb fool.

I don't give a bleep what you have, you would forever be an economic scavenger. Funny thing is that I can bet that you're not in Igboland. You're somewhere slaving away to survive.

As I said, if you have any piece of advice, kindly take it to your elders in the village cos those people there can't use their brain to choose sensible leaders.

Who is your father? A nobody.
What do you have? Nothing
God would punish you.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by capitalzero: 4:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Eazyll:
What a country Nigeria. ...Doctors are never value and recognize in any incentives
kiss

doctors are confused set of people. doctors do not value themselves.how would government value them ?
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by seguno2: 5:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Fhemmmy:
Will be nice to know the cost of this to the tax payers of Lagos . . . . I wonder when we will ever learn to spend wisely, is this the most pressing issue to the state of Lagos? I was really hoping this man will be different but seems like i was wrong.

Better oil dey your head.
Tiri gbosas to you for this wise comment.
May your tribe of wise people keep growing. Amen
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by seguno2: 5:19am On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:
To use on which roads? Which road? We need roads

The pen cinema road with car-swallowing potholes grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Ikinternational: 6:02am On Oct 12, 2019
Wickedtruths:
[s][/s]
This fool wants me to engage in a pissing contest with him? Lmaooooo
Money spent on diesel in just one of my buildings would feed you, your ancestors and your generations.

Boy, you're a nonentity. A worthless nonentity at that. Because you roll with paupers, you think you're better than a pauper? Dumb fool.

I don't give a bleep what you have, you would forever be an economic scavenger. Funny thing is that I can bet that you're not in Igboland. You're somewhere slaving away to survive.

As I said, if you have any piece of advice, kindly take it to your elders in the village cos those people there can't use their brain to choose sensible leaders.

Who is your father? A nobody.
What do you have? Nothing
God would punish you.

As I thought, a bunch of meaningless nothings.
Keep on blabbing guy. You seem to enjoy listening to yourself.
Anonymous is your comfort zone..smh
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 12, 2019
Evaromantik1:
Is that not our very own Innoson Vehicles?

Well, if you haven't listen to Teni's new song "Shayo", you're missing a lot, Download Now!

Very soon, Your over-hype innoson motor will go on moribund... Watch out for it..
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by paperless1: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Sanwo olu giving cars yet no roads to use them.
Why not prioritise, repair the roads first before car donations
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Brunicekid:
Cars for magistrate?

Is that the too on Lagos State Scale of Preference?

Solving transportation challenges in Lagos State is more demanding than this.

I spent almost 3 hours on Lagos traffic today... It was hectic.

Two weeks ago,I spent 7 hours at berger.It was a stand still between 8pm - 1am

It was a terrible experience. I was to attend a wedding the next day.

I slept all through at the wedding because of complete exhaustion.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by omenka(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Will be nice to know the cost of this to the tax payers of Lagos . . . . I wonder when we will ever learn to spend wisely, is this the most pressing issue to the state of Lagos? I was really hoping this man will be different but seems like i was wrong.
It is terrible. All these purchases are simply conduits for fleecing the taxpayers and settling political benefactors.

There are a ton of far more pressing issues to attend to, yet the governors would rather go for contracts of this nature because they make the biggest killings from them.

Damn shame.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Surefux3566: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Sure fix games
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Joshmanfashion(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2019
Sanwo olu or lagos government abeg
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2019
For bribe abi
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2019
And this man has never .entioned anything minimum wage for the workers
Brace up Lagos workers
U're in for it
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Those vehicles aren't donations, they are part of the conditions of service of Magistrates under the judiciary. 2 orderlies, accommodation and an official car to be replaced every 4 years.

So, these are not impulsive expenses, they are statutory expenses drawn in the 2019 budget which Sanwo-olu inherited.

If you run a company will you be giving out cars like that?
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Hedonisco: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2019
So this is his priority? The shithole called Lagos State is a bloody mess right now. Worse than it has ever been. Terrible roads everywhere. Terrible traffic everywhere. It's impossible to live a decent life here, visit friends, go places, and move around. Everything is a bloody smelly mess. The most overrated territorial space in the world. Yet this fool of a governor is only interested in cosmetic actions.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Wickedtruths: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2019
slimfit1:

If you run a company will you be giving out cars like that?

Do you know companies change their cars every 4 years? You don't know because you've not reached that level.

These are judicial officers. Those cars aren't their personal cars, they are official cars. Funny enough, they are entitled to it every 4 years but I'm very much aware that they haven't gotten new cars since around 2012 or so.

So, to answer your question, Yes!
I would do more than that for my staff. I don't run Okafor and Sons enterprises like illiterate traders.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by QuizSavvy: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:
different keeee, is he not politician niiii.

I just tire o

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2019
waynejesus:
He does not even know what to do as a governor self .. Am sorry for Nigeria

He doesn't know at all...I really am sorry for Nigeria too...
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Do you know companies change their cars every 4 years? You don't know because you've not reached that level.

These are judicial officers. Those cars aren't their personal cars, they are official cars. Funny enough, they are entitled to it every 4 years but I'm very much aware that they haven't gotten new cars since around 2012 or so.

So, to answer your question, Yes!
I would do more than that for my staff. I don't run Okafor and Sons enterprises like illiterate traders.

Sorry I don't live in a place where you judges get car allowance after been paid already.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by litaninja(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lmao. To be driven on which roads?
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Fhemmmy: 3:42am On Oct 13, 2019
omenka:
It is terrible. All these purchases are simply conduits for fleecing the taxpayers and settling political benefactors.

There are a ton of far more pressing issues to attend to, yet the governors would rather go for contracts of this nature because they make the biggest killings from them.

Damn shame.

Those that finance his election needs to get paid . . . .

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:25am On Oct 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has given 50 new cars
to magistrates as part of efforts to enhance dispensation
of justice.
While handing over the vehicles, Sanwo-Olu said that the
cars were in the first batch as more would be provided to
go round all magistrates in the state.
According to him, his administration will identify other
arms of government that are also very critical and support
them.
“This is just a testimonial to say that it is not about us, but
about what we can give others.
“The Deputy Governor, myself and all of us do not count
ourselves worthy to buy a car yet because we know that
what is expected of us is service.
“We are happy that we can do this for our colleagues in
the judiciary side to enhance the efficiency of their work
so that Nigerians will feel it and benefit from it,’’ the
governor said.
The state’s Chief Judge, Justice Kazeem Alogba,
commended the government for the gesture in spite of
the financial constraints of the state.
Alogba said that the cars were not mere tools of comfort
for the magistrates, but “tools to enhance their work.”
“The only thing is that they will be able to work more
comfortably and your administration will take the credit
for that because you will begin to see results.
“We are very grateful as this has shown that as we pledge
our full support to this administration, you have promised
that you will be our pillar of support, you are living the
talk,’’ he said.

https://thenigerialawyer.com/sanwo-olu-donates-50-cars-to-lagos-magistrates/

This is why they wanted that Accountant Governor out. Sanwo Olu just dey donate left and right....buying his second term ahead of 2023.

Ambode's refusal to yield is why they kicked him out.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:54am On Oct 15, 2019
MetaPhysical:

This is why they wanted that Accountant Governor out. Sanwo Olu just dey donate left and right....buying his second term ahead of 2023.

Ambode's refusal to yield is why they kicked him out.
very true here, you are on point.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by calcal: 3:21am On Jan 24, 2021
hope na locally made car

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri / Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.