Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Red Alert! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Red Alert! (354 Views)

Red Alert!!! / JUST IN: TENSION!!! Nigerian Christians On Red Alert, As President Buhari’s Alle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Alert! by MistadeRegal(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
I find this compulsory to let you all know about this, as a recent report says there is a concluded move to implement the Mark of the Beast, coming in disguise as the RFID MICROCHIPS by the year 2025.

Warn as many as you can about the dangers of accepting this chip or any on-skin-printed-barcode as it is the gateway directly to the Lake of Fire.

Before the days of the Great Tribulation, what you have to do is accept JESUS CHRIST and believe in Him that He may keep you and also write your name in the Book of Life. Because what is coming will be punitive.

A microchip implant will be introduced to the whole world to enable the One World leader communicate to every individual that are chipped.
If you reject the chip, you've violated the order and you're guilty punishable by torture and death sentence.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation:13:15-17.

If you get chipped, your name will immediately be removed from the Book of Life in Heaven. And then you shall be among those to drink of the cup of the wrath of indignation of GOD.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Revelation:14:9-10

Religion will not save you then as many who will abandon religion then.
It shall be given to him to kill as many as possible who would not accept him.
It is no longer a hidden agenda.
It is coming near you if not to you because you escaped by the power of the protection of JESUS CHRIST.

But the only escape is to not take it. Else, the the words of JESUS CHRIST when He said these words will come to pass on you:

He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Matthew:10:39
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Matthew:16:25

If you try to save your life by accepting the chip, you will lose your life forever in the Lake of Fire.
If you lose your life for rejecting the chip, you will find it in the Kingdom of Heaven.
That you all may know what is coming to the world in the nearest future, anytime from now.

When we are telling you about JESUS CHRIST you all thought it's about religion therefore thinking we're trying to convert you to make Christianity more famous or more in population. But if only you know it is for your own salvation, not of religion.

If you are a Christian, and you still went ahead to take the chip because you can't endure during the time of the coming Great Tribulation then you're on your own. You have just lost your life.
It is the final test for the whole world.

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Revelation:3:10

JESUS CHRIST is your only seal to prevail on the danger of rejecting the chip. All about the gospel is to save your soul. Not about religion which the world carry on their head.

If you are an unbeliever and you will never accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and Saviour, nor believe on Him as your only Saviour, have this in mind that it is useless and pointless to reject the RFID Microchip because it is just triple suffering here on earth and in the Lake of Fire. For it is going to be that when JESUS CHRIST returns to take those Who are His people, and you also mingle with them wherever they are, then will the following prophecies be fulfilled:

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Matthew:24:40-41

Those who believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST will be taken because they have been sealed by the HOLY GHOST until that very day of redemption.
If you do not believe, you will be left behind because there is no seal of the HOLY GHOST on you.

Now, have a very deep and good rethink.
Know the world you're living in.
Don't kill yourself while being bond in religion.

And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts:16:30-31

No religion will be accepted by GOD above the death and sacrifice of His Son.

1 Share

Re: Red Alert! by LordReed(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2019
I will put my own chip in my left arm or the back of my head. LMFAO!
Re: Red Alert! by orisa37: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lord help us.

1 Like

Re: Red Alert! by orisa37: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lord help us. And CHRISLAM is coming too..

1 Like

Re: Red Alert! by MistadeRegal(m): 12:32am On Oct 15, 2019
LordReed:
I will put my own chip in my left arm or the back of my head. LMFAO!

You thought this as hilarious?
Re: Red Alert! by LordReed(m): 5:39am On Oct 15, 2019
MistadeRegal:

You thought this as hilarious?

Yup!
Re: Red Alert! by finalboss(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin gibberish.
Re: Red Alert! by finalboss(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
orisa37:
Lord help us. And CHRISLAM is coming too..
grin Chrislam ??
Re: Red Alert! by ikbnice(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Even the use of electronic banking is not yet worldwide and as easy as internet banking and online transactions are, there are still lots of people that do not yet know that such exists. If such technology in microchip be used, it cannot be worldwide by 2025. People in developed countries should be the one you are preaching this gospel to because they are at the highest risk. It will take more that ten years if not more before it gets here and another ten years before implementation.
But unfortunately, developed countries are not having headaches over this and I have been hearing this sermon in Nigeria for the past five years. If I have put mind on this since I first heard it, I for don get HBP by now.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Exposed By Drunk After Performing Fake Miracles / Popular Nigerian Prophet Said God Show Him Who Will Win The Upcoming Election I / Remember, The World Is Currently Celebrating The Birth Of The Anti-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.