Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Everyone Should Try And Interpret This Dream. I'm Trying To Figure Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Should Try And Interpret This Dream. I'm Trying To Figure Out (351 Views)

Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London / How To Remember And Interpret Your Dreams / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Should Try And Interpret This Dream. I'm Trying To Figure Out by fineboynl(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2019
everyone should try and interpret this dream. i'm trying to figure out what I already have in mind.

i had a dream or what I will call revelation, my girlfriend and her sister came to my house and carry sands. the both them collect sands when going.

she need money, she has been disturbing me to help her or borrowed her money as they stole her bag containing large money and phone.

whatever interpretation you have in mind just say it.
Re: Everyone Should Try And Interpret This Dream. I'm Trying To Figure Out by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2019
Dreams ar just products of d mind. Maybe U have been suspecting ur girlfriend to be diabolical or cos u believe in it
Re: Everyone Should Try And Interpret This Dream. I'm Trying To Figure Out by agohmamuda(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2019
You are going to get robbed b4 weekend. My advice for u is that u dont carry more than 700 naira daily for this week. The sand represents Money, ur Girlfriend represents Thives. grin grin. To prevent this, u will have to eat "1 kolanut with 1 Pepsi" everyday until Friday.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Should Try And Interpret This Dream. I'm Trying To Figure Out by fineboynl(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
agohmamuda:
You are going to get robbed b4 weekend. My advice for u is that u dont carry more than 700 naira daily for this week. The sand represents Money, ur Girlfriend represents Thives. grin grin. To prevent this, u will have to eat "1 kolanut with 1 Pepsi" everyday until Friday.
I think it already happened. the dreams was on Sunday night. and on Monday I got scammed from Bitcoin sales worth 20k. the idiot refused to send me my money after I send the coin. I guess I already fall victim before this topic.
Re: Everyone Should Try And Interpret This Dream. I'm Trying To Figure Out by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
fineboynl:
I think it already happened. the dreams was on Sunday night. and on Monday I got scammed from Bitcoin sales worth 20k. the idiot refused to send me my money after I send the coin. I guess I already fall victim before this topic.
Ok now.
Go and open your own church, dreamster.
Re: Everyone Should Try And Interpret This Dream. I'm Trying To Figure Out by agohmamuda(m): 2:11am On Dec 04, 2019
fineboynl:

Not yet bro. This is the first phase. My prophecy regarding u is yet to happen.

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamm’at Nigeria Starts Their Annual National Conference Today / My Opinion On Christmas / The Book Of Enoch: The Hidden Apocryphal Mysteries Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.