Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) (77638 Views)

Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by PureFace1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
AsowebDesigns:
Yawn.... Vector just acted like a bitter person... Instead of replying Mr Incredible with more diss songs he is here leaking chats

But when M.I leaked Vector's purge track it was great?

Vector murdered M.I in Judetherat

Only dumb M.I fans and people that don't know rap says otherwise

The whole Chocolate City right now is up in flame

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by waynejesus: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Make una fine some where go sit down
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by wickedtuna: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
The snake and the rat are both animals we hate.

1 Like

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by lookingfly: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
donstan18:
Two outdated and faded musicians trying to revive their dead music career with stupidity.
no mind them, bbnj done stop.....na them wan disturb our ears now.
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Raheemzee(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Aminuyababa:
Who else noticed that MI battery � was very low 2%.....you no get Mikano??
� na vector fone, na him send d screenshot
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by seanjy4konji: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
In my own humble opinion..

Vector broke a code...

Grow up dude and stop acting like a sissy...

At this your age??

MI..na computer science I read poo but I am sure if I can enter studio with you and drop a line after 3 bottles of beer? Feel free to chase me out of the studio.

Vectoo just showed some kinda of immaturity there.. He a wanksta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by chocboi78(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
PureFace1:

But when M.I leaked Vector purge track it was great?

Vector murdered M.I in Judetherat

Only dumb M.I fans and people that don't know rap says otherwise

The whole Chocolate City right now is up in flame
awon fire service gringrin
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by TLION(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Destined2win:
Looks like MI is catching fun grin
. Which rubbish fun them dey Pepe person you say him dey catch fun undecided well vector don talk am before your Dumb fans are dumb sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by TLION(m): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
AsowebDesigns:
Yawn.... Vector just acted like a bitter person... Instead of replying Mr Incredible with more diss songs he is here leaking chats
is like you need a brain reset slap � which diss track you want make him drop again

1 Like

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Anthos(m): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
have said it before ....MI is 101% better than vector...
vector should be competing with Erriga

3 Likes

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Kastrom: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
24kmagic:
I no even understand this chats sef
I swear no be only you. I confuse o

1 Like

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lol
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by bennyrazz: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
stanech:
Sarkodie the best rapper in Africa .
taaaaaaaaaaaaaah

1 Like

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by alexvatt(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
gaetano:
That's a girly move from vec. Diss track is the only content we are here for. Say whatever you have to say on a song and not exposing DM. This is something tiwa and yemi alade are supposed to be doing. So girl no fit trust vec with nude be that
Stop comparing Tiwa with Yemi. The difference is clear. The two don't have the same mindset. Tiwa believes in upgrading, while Yemi think she is smarter.

1 Like

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by daxon001(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
9ja Gospel music is taking over. So guys like these 2 are finding hard to keep up cheesy
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
M.I remains the supreme as far as Nigeria rap is concerned, Vector has been forgiven for all diss irrelevant posts, the queue long die, vector no enter top 10 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anthos:
have said it before ....MI is 101% better than vector...

vector should be competing with Erriga

grin, u r not good (the second sentence is mean) cheesy
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Enyimbamercedes: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Vector go and charge your battery
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Nobisjoe1: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wetin concern me and dis 2 outdated musician we don't use dem no more
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by baratech: 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
They're both trying to revive their comatose careers.... It's so obvious

They should put more effort in their tracks tho... Make it more interesting... It'll help them trend more
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by sucess001(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2019
baratech:
They're both trying to revive their comatose careers.... It's so obvious

They should put more effort in their tracks tho... Make it more interesting... It'll help them trend more

All these kids saying dead career...una no get sense...someone has dead career...release just one song with more quality than y'all have been hearing in years...well sha..wen dumb brains think zlatan ibile or nairamarley is better than M.I...

on to the issue...vec is a kid and immature....even the leaked chat is reiterating what M.I already said in the dies...sooooooo?

Just proves he's not intelligent

6 Likes

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Obdk: 12:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Vector need a good producer. He got bars but delivery is wack

2 Likes

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Ijaycool(f): 12:18am On Oct 12, 2019
jayextra:
Leaking someone's track and making
money off it is okay for MI to do. Y'all
literally called it a great move. But leaking DMs is the new sin in the 13th
commandment. Eyin ode please save
that sermon for later. Alaye jor jor jor!

please can you give me a direct translation of the Yoruba adage VEC vomited in Judas The Rat?
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by jayextra(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2019
abogjohn:
can you hear yourself, How do MI have the master tape of the record And 2, Shey Vector no get money to patent him own song

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by JoseRaji(m): 12:23am On Oct 12, 2019
gaetano:
That's a girly move from vec. Diss track is the only content we are here for. Say whatever you have to say on a song and not exposing DM. This is something tiwa and yemi alade are supposed to be doing. So girl no fit trust vec with nude be that
Girl no fit trust anybody wth nude. This is 2019 o
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by jayextra(m): 12:24am On Oct 12, 2019
Ijaycool:

please can you give me a direct translation of the Yoruba adage VEC vomited in Judas The Rat?
grin grin I can't ohh

#IgboBoy
Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by jclassiq(m): 12:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Destined2win:
Looks like MI is catching fun grin

Yea. But the other guy thinks he is being apologetic.

1 Like

Re: Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) by Femeto: 12:35am On Oct 12, 2019
I now see why M.I didn't record the song(King Kong remix) Vector is too arrogant he didn't even use the word please help me jump on my song. He sounded like he was doing M.I a favor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Imade Rides Her Little Wrangler Jeep Inside Their Mansion(pic) / Photo: Denrele Stripes Down For No Bra Day / Teni Shows Off Her Curves In A Two Piece Swim Wear After Losing Weight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.