Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies (63272 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by cenaman(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Her toto her life.
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Adebowale89(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2019
one of the reason why I like Wizkid, he has taste when it comes to flirting

he's just like me, I Don't do small small girls, if i spread your legs and I notice you're not thick inn there, na to wear your pant and take the exit door grin

I enjoy something thick and if is not thick, is nothing. Victoria is one of the celebrities that have it thick in between, Kenyan are naturally blessed with that
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by LagosismyHome(f): 6:12am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
this world has really got me pissed up
am tired of this life brothers
all am asking from nairalanders is their prayers after tonight,
the doors of heaven are open for me already,
I dnt really like committing suicide, but I think thats the only way out,
am gonna miss u all brotherz
ohhh lord forgive me

Better days ahead ...... suicide is not a solution so please hang on.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by johnmattew: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2019
should we believe what everyone say on Twitter?

bloggers can be very stupid.....if I tweet that obasanjo dated aisha buhari,bloggers will foolishly believe
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Adebowale89(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2019
johnmattew:
should we believe what everyone say on Twitter?

bloggers can be very stupid.....if I tweet that obasanjo dated aisha buhari,bloggers will foolishly believe

she never denied it in her response, someone like Victoria would have been bombing everywhere if the allegation against her was false. her I don't give a damn response, reaffirmed the accusation

9 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Adebowale89(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me

you're going no where OK? we are seeing 2020 and beyond together

life is full of impediment actually but a real human must be able to stand, no matter how many times he falls

someone are hopeless and helpless than you without having means to browsing phone

keep your head straight my person, things will surely fall in place. stay positive

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by dazzlingd(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me

Hope this is not the new format!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Rockyfancino(m): 6:26am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me
Guy, you better hang on and maybe go to church and tap into some miracles. Everyone get e struggle but the strong will continue to ignore the thought you're having. A lot of people cry everyday yet they still keep pushing till they hit it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me

Hang in there bro, it would pass and you would be grateful you hung on.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by seguno2: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

but whats the twitter users concern?

If all the women Wizkid fired had a confrence or seminar, dont be surprised when you see Aisha Buhari being the chiarperson

Do you want to join Sowore in Baba’s jail or what is this grin

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by solmusdesigns: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2019
seguno2:

Do you want to join Sowore in Baba’s jail or what is this grin

grin

be like say i go , go change am to ghana firstlady... i won do christmas with my family for december

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by iamfromlagos(f): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me
This is just a phase. Please hang on and you'll see that bright light at the end of the tunnel you're passing through.
Take heed, please.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by kaywhy09(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me

Don't expect forgiveness if you desire heaven in a wrong manner. You can as well contribute your quota in making things right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by sindan: 6:51am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me

Oh my dear, I'm really sorry

God will forgive you, safe journey angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Sunnymatey(m): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me
Bros, stay calm. Mind is worst but l'm hopeful.
You too can pull through. Heaven's door will be shot against you so wait for God's time.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by riches4me(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me
That's not d way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Mshad662(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2019
gaetano:
Amidst the vector and MI Diss, Victoria kimani tweeted in support of vector but she however didn't anticipate when came next, as a Twitter user exposes her for always sneaking out to sleep with wizkid despite him dating omotayo at the time.

@ometosa_pearl tweeted

Victoria's response was more of acknowledgement than a denial. She tweeted

this might also be why she started beefing tiwa savage ever since she became close to wizzy

https://twitter.com/VICTORIA_KIMANI/status/1182806702296621062?s=19

Thank God she didn't deny it.

Na Dia Thunder for Fire that her pankernel yansh.
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by kaywhy09(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2019
Rockyfancino:

Guy, you better hang on and maybe go to church and tap into some miracles. Everyone get e struggle but the strong will continue to ignore the thought you're having. A lot of people cry everyday yet they still keep pushing till they hit it.

I weeps many time in my closet. Yet, people see me outside as if all is well.

It gives me the feels that many people face shitty situation in their closet.

So I do encourage myself after each session of downing moment thus; "these also shall pass away"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by 5opy: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Am still waiting for a day one pastors wife will come on her page to say wizkid raped me when I was 12 just to trend.
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by omoobaadeNGR: 6:58am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me
Don't kill yourself o... This may be a real thought of yours. Whatever you're passing through won't last, but you have to stay alive to see the end of it and laugh at last... So don't you press the suicide key, pity your family too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by meobizy(f): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2019
It's possible. One can't stay too sure of these females.
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by kaywhy09(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2019
dazzlingd:

Hope this is not the new format!

Hmmmmm... Anything is possible though cry
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Donaldpros(m): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2019
{this world has really got me pissed up
ohhh lord forgive me[/quote],,,,
this is suicidal message bro i hope ur ok cos from ya text u need a councelling to ger u outta ya depression,,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by tillaman(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2019
Buh wizzy Na bad boy sha, he don chop people banku for that industry tire chai, wizzy the stew grin

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Uprangers11: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

but whats the twitter users concern?

If all the women Wizkid fired had a confrence or seminar, dont be surprised when you see Aisha Buhari being the chiarperson

Respect the office no matter what coz wen they come for u ehn,i mean wen they come ehn 2 seconds everywhere burst

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by romeorailss: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me

Alayeee :

Help me tell Abacha when u get there say all him money wey him steal we still dey recover am o and we never see wetin Buhari n Jonathan don use am for . Tell am say him no try o angry

Help me tell Abiola say Naija never better o angry

Help me tell Fela say all him prophecy don come to pass o angry

I would have sent you to Awolowo but I'm not sure u both will ever meet as i have a feeling him no dey where u dey go

In all baba before u go abeg take camera along when u get there, snap devil himself and send the picture to us . I wan see him face . Tell am say i say him no try o . The katakata wey him papa don cause us for this world especially Naija even our pastors no fit understand am .

Good bye boss

angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Parin31: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2019
Kimani is right she is an adult and can sleep with whoever she wants wizkid was just dating tanya and has gone on to sleep with many more years are Nigerian ladies take relationships stuff too person I have kids by both a Kenyan and a Nigerian and my Nigerian girl stresses me more damn
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by amazon14: 7:10am On Oct 12, 2019
ReubenE:
Giving pvssy to a woman must have been one of the toughest decisions God has made.

One can hardly find a woman these days that reason beyond what is in between their thighs.
Even when they suggest that they want to give you everything, it is still that same thing they've got

Pitiable

Same goes to men. Very pitiable
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Chomy101: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2019
PLS U ARE VERY MUCH IMPORTANT TO ME IF NOT ANY1. 4 CHRIST SAKE DONT I LOVE N GOD LOVE U D MORE
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by haloyeah(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me
please house, let's take this issue serious. Never give up , you'll surely be fine. Don't take your own life please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by EzekaUdenee: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

grin

be like say i go , go change am to ghana firstlady... i won do christmas with my family for december
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.