Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies (63290 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Qoko: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2019
What's her own concern, 'e dey pain am say Wizzy no look her side', she will be surprised to see Dupe Alakija amongst the ladies Wizzy has blown before, "Inside life" smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Parin31: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=namiji2598 post=83061389]this world has really got me pissed up
am tired of this life brothers
all am asking from nairalanders is their prayers after tonight,
the doors of heaven are open for me already,
I dnt really like committing suicide, but I think thats the only way out,
am gonna miss u all brotherz
ohhh lord forgive me[/quote

Die die idiot and leave us one less Nigerian
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by PapaAdanna: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Na for people wey see dis Victoria poo as an artist na
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by safarigirl(f): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:

why dont you ask your mother for some basic "mind your business" home training .. then we can have further discussion when you finally learn public decorum

if you were minding your business, you wouldn't be on this thread to start with, guy.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by amazon14: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Better days ahead ...... suicide is not a solution so please hang on.

Do you guys actually believe man? I can deduct from his suicide note that he want generate attention to himself, and boom, he got as everyone is begging him not to.
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by CHARLOE(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
this world has really got me pissed up
ohhh lord forgive me
Dont do it bro!, wrong decision! Dont know what you're going thru but I know people have gone thru worse n survived to become happy n successful today. Try n see d big picture of life, don't take life too serious, don't worry too much, learn to appreciate d little you've achieved n know you're doing better than a lot of people, yet they're still pushing on. Feel free to talk to me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by graciousify(f): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me
Please dont kill yourself. You wont make heaven if you do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by EzekaUdenee: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
angry

but whats the twitter users concern?

If all the women Wizkid fired had a confrence or seminar, dont be surprised when you see Aisha Buhari being the chiarperson

[/s]
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by EzekaUdenee: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

why dont you ask your mother for some basic "mind your business" home training .. then we can have further discussion when you finally learn public decorum

[/s]
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by EzekaUdenee: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

i am being metaphorical or figurative,
[/s]
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me
Watever u are passing through will soon go away. Please stay strong. How can I help? Talk to me please
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2019
amazon14:

Do you guys actually believe man? I can deduct from his suicide note that he want generate attention to himself, and boom, he got as everyone is begging him not to.

U are simply a blood sucking witch. And if u are wrong? Suicide threat is not what any sensible person should take lightly. U might as well have given him or her more reason to give up hope with ur insensitive post.
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by EzekaUdenee: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
Who are these fools, abeg?
[/s]
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by NACE13: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2019
What I want to understand is how Wizkid turn these ladies on. Most of them are doing well or popular already, so what else are they looking for in him. Not hating but I am trying to understand how these women think or what exactly Wizkid is doing to make them want to grace his bed.

Baba Wizzy, not your fan and I also dislike your music but you na legend.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by solmusdesigns: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2019
says who?.. i work smart ,. i can mind my business and comment on athread i wish too, not everyone works as a labourer for 9 to 5 peanuts you know.

safarigirl:
if you were minding your business, you wouldn't be on this thread to start with, guy.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Skimeh042(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2019
Nice1 Girl, Enjoy Ur Self. Read My Signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Realhommie(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

she never denied it in her response, someone like Victoria would have been bombing everywhere if the allegation against her was false. her I don't give a damn response, reaffirmed the accusation
She doesn't have to deny it.. Btw, she was right, it's nobody's biz who she sleeps with.. That M fan is just being nosy, petty and pained. What's her biz, why bring up Kimani's personal life's choices/decision into the beef ish?

Victoria had/has a right to be involved in the beef coz she was with CC and must have/know some things first hand, she may also have suffered in their hands so supporting Vector is her own way of letting out steam, kinda like to say i told you guys so then. Who doesn't know by now that the things Vec said bout M are true??

"That fan is dumb sha" Vector 2019, lol.
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by EzekaUdenee: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
says who?.. i work smart ,. i can mind my business and comment on athread i wish too, not everyone works as a labourer for 9 to 5 peanuts you know.

[/s]
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by mvem(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2019
BrutalJab:
For MI dumb fans, the lyrics is here for y'all to understand since you guys IQ is too low

Vector_ Judas The Rat (M.I diss)

See I don't know about you
But I'm the only number 1 from the 234
Alaye joor joor joor
I'm Seun Kuti when I'm smoking rappers
Whether white or brown, I really do spit raw
Alaye joor joor joor
See I don't know about you
But I'm the only number 1 from the 234
Alaye joor joor joor
I'm Seun Kuti when I'm smoking rappers
Whether white or brown, I really do spit raw
Alaye joor joor joor

[Verse: Vector]
Jesse Jagz you're my buddy, I couldn't do this in a hurry
But the truth about your brother's been blurry
So sometime in this sermon
I'll say some uncomfortable facts
To show his fans, their GOAT is really a Rat
Let's start the lecture with embrace yourself
I know if you encountered you, you'll hate yourself
Who are the rappers that I put on?
Many more plus two our of your three
And I didn't sign anything, I did it all for free
Since you were scratching on the surface like you're DJ Lambo
How bout the guns we brought to help one become Rambo
The next one I did a feature with, trended years ago
Still mentioned it in a tweet, and it trended on the go
So what am I supposed to do? sign a man I wouldn't sign?
I don't do politics music, leaving people suffering behind

The yoruba people have a saying "Eni Dale Lo Bale Lo"
M.bode is living with vision scape, o ye ko bale lo
You call yourself a teacher but your students failed in real life
Your brother was such a gift you wrapped away from the light
I mean you claim helping people who are struggling to make it
Hmm, well Jesse is struggling to make it
You dey Lagos, you dey floss, Chairman sir, you na boss
But your brother went from Lagos to Ondo then to Jos
Choc City went down from all that fuckboy antics
The last I checked, Jesse was in a Choc Boy mansion
But since your Big Brother evicting him is part of the game
You didn't care about your father, the one you both share his name
And now you tryna be my father, LOL that's what he said [Laughs]
I'm sure everybody knows my father is dead
I mean, your father raised you in the name of the Lord
But we never see you acting in the name of the Lord
Is it the Lord's way to only act when you make gain

How many rappers have you supported without making any gain?
Who spends money on rap events, I dare you to name a name
If it's not Hennessy, I dare you to name a name
I've given more rappers shine, than you ever will try
You had Hennessy before me, but you never could try
And I don't think that you're the government but your people love you
They fight my superior rap self just for being above you
The least you could have done was leading lending a voice
But you dey lagos campaigning shining teeth for any invoice
I've stopped judging success by the kind of money I make
Or the house that I build, or the rents that I pay
I think a successful man, is one who knows himself
That thinking is far from you because it's top of the shelf
I know the day will come everyone you lifted will speak
People will know you lifted them to step on them to your peak
And how are you the only one surviving as an artiste?
You signed a rapper for so long, I guess he's nothing but your artist
How you not confused? the whole story is wack
Think about it, the only light in the story is Blaq
You advertised your ass a lot, went to Abuja a lot
And came back with more money let that story be that
And what's my success in life? the answer is life
I look in the eyes of my daughter, and I'm thankful for life
And now I'm a single father making mistakes learning of life
I had a fight with YSG, that shht is normal in life
Your girl broke with you? we thought she your wife
You were the bitch in the relationship, the stories are right
You claim I treated YSG in a way that was false
I was the one who lost everything in my life but my pulse
Let's talk about CC, not your BB girls
Let's talk a little bit about your CC mess
You did your Emperor crazy, one of CC's best
The Brymo's exit ushered in the CC stress
I mean Dice could really rap, he had your CC crest
And many artists don fall sha, off your CC

*** Copied from RapGenius
why una dey carry irrelevant thing on top head

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by mvem(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2019
Realhommie:
She doesn't have to deny it.. Btw, she was right, it's nobody's biz who she sleeps with.. That M fan is just being nosy, petty and pained. What's her biz, why bring up Kimani's personal life's choices/decision into the beef ish?

Victoria had/has a right to be involved in the beef coz she was with CC and must have/know some things first hand, she may also have suffered in their hands so supporting Vector is her own way of letting out steam, kinda like to say i told you guys so then. Who doesn't know by now that the things Vec said bout M are true??

"That fan is dumb sha" Vector 2019, lol.
....nawaoh...Nigeria youths...explain this Mi/Vector whatever and why people like you are carrying it ontop head
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by franchasng: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2019
Funny enough, majority of the ladies reading this news are still crushing on Wizkid and wishing they had a chance to also sleep with him, is it not ladies again They love having sex with that one guy every other lady is sexing....that's how ladies reason; once a guy is a playboy, he attracts lots of ladies easily, but the good guys find it difficult to even get 1 pussy to knack, that's life for you....carry on Wizzy wizzy shocked shocked

If all these boys sagging trousers and frying their hair forming music artistes and entertainment celebrities tell you how many ladies, including popular women they have slept with, you will be shocked.....and don't be surprised to see your girlfriend on the list.....because women all over the world love showbiz guys and guys who appear regularly on TVs, it makes them get wet so easily that any little opportunity, these small boys poke them for free shocked shocked shocked Maybe in my next life, I will be a reggae musician grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by WiztaylorDC(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me

Guy no try am, you dey crazy? where you think say you dey go? my nigga you're close to greatness, success is on your way. you go laugh last. Aje! God's Grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Mathiasa(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me

Time heals, pls don't do anything stupid. Suicide is never an option, and for ur information no heaven door is open.
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Realhommie(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2019
mvem:
....nawaoh...Nigeria youths...explain this Mi/Vector whatever and why people like you are carrying it ontop head
And why you come carry my own matter for your head Guinean youth? Why not just walk and pass, eh??
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Angelfrost(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2019
sindan:

Oh my dear, I'm really sorry

God will forgive you, safe journey angry

No He won't... The gates of Heaven can never be opened for anyone who takes a life, even his own.
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by LordReed(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me

You don't need to go down that path. I know this world is cruel at times but believe me you can live in it on your own terms. Our biggest fear is that we need to live up to people's expectations of us but that's a lie man, you can live a good life on your own terms.

Please reconsider doing yourself any harm. If you need to talk reach me at lordmaximusreed at gmail dot com.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by tolani12345: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2019
This has nothing to do with olosho and i hate it when some women are tagging olosho all because they came out for their hustle.. But you see those married women and our so called gfs can Bleep any man, even the man that isn't up to their man standard without getting paid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by holusormi(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2019
midolian:
And what will be the position of your mother?

Yeepa!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by kaziblake(f): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me
It is well
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by Femeto: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2019
Wizzy Babanla won.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by jaxxy(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me

U don’t need to do that, we all go through dark nights bt joy will come in the morning. Keep ur head up. Gone through ur posts are Ure intelligent suicide is the dumbest thing to do. Weakest thing to do. Trust the process and u wil be fine. What’s ur troubles?
Re: Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies by KingBaba1(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2019
namiji2598:
ohhh lord forgive me
Hey Bro, what's the problem? Can u share it... Suicide is never a option... Pls let's talk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React / Chioma And Davido Step Out For A Date, Reveals What Appears To Be A Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.