Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Which Bank Has These Card Details?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Bank Has These Card Details?? (1304 Views)

How To Create Paypal Sandbox Account And Find A Working Test Card Details / How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Has These Card Details?? by telealpha123(m): 5:41am On Oct 12, 2019
Pls can anyone I'm the house assist in identifying the Nigerian bank whose card details begin with. 519911XXXX??
Re: Which Bank Has These Card Details?? by glowskillz: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2019
telealpha123:
Pls can anyone I'm the house assist in identifying the Nigerian bank whose card details begin with. 519911XXXX??

You are asking the wrong question. Banks don't run cards. They have partners that handles all that which are MasterCard, visa, and verve... You can't use s card number to know the bank that issued it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Has These Card Details?? by makavele: 1:27am On Oct 13, 2019
glowskillz:

You are asking the wrong question. Banks don't run cards. They have partners that handles all that which are MasterCard, visa, and verve... You can't use s card number to know the bank that issued it.

Say no more . . .

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has These Card Details?? by glowskillz: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
makavele:

Say no more . . .
OK... Noted and learned

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Development Group / Debugging Someone Else's Code: Is There Anything More Painful? / Download My New XION Skin - Reflx Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.