Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes (42625 Views)

Ronnie Brunswijk: Vice President Of Suriname Plays For Their National Team / Lampard Speaks On Tammy Abraham Playing For England / Usain Bolt Plays For Central Coast Mariners FC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Robenna(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
England Sef Abraham Just 3 Minutes Southgate Just Remembered In 87th Minute That Tammy Is In Bench
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Minjim: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Buckubuck:

His mum is Nigerian
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/09/football/tammy-abraham-racism-chelsea-super-cup-spt-intl/index.html

There was nowhere in that story that says his mother is Nigerian.

She is black English

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Minjim:

There was nowhere in that story that says his mother is Nigerian.

She is black English
Open the link and read the full story. Besides which kind food black English dey cook wey fellow English people dey get used to?
Try and apply reasoning na?
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Minjim: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Buckubuck:

Open the link and read the full story. Besides which kind food black English dey cook wey fellow English people dey get used to?
Try and apply reasoning na?

You are ignorant. Because he spoke about a particular delicacy, that makes his mum Nigerian. Not even African?
I'm not gonna enlighten you again.
Continue to wallow in your perpetually obscurity.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Mryacks: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kanade21:

Genetics is a funny thing.

The singer Mariah Carey is the daughter of a black man and a white woman. She has an older brother who is nine years older than her.

Her brother looks black. Sne looks white Same mother , same father.

That Mariah's color has always been cracking my head too.. grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by fredie107(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Tammy's mum is not a white Brit.
Stop posting misleading information

Abraham’s father is a Nigerian and judging by his names, Oghenetega Tamaraebi, he is from the Ijaw tribe of Nigeria. His mom is from England. He also has a younger brother named Timmy who happens to also be a footballer and plays for the Fulham Academy.
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by hybridblood07(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
You're wrong bro, his parent are both black.
internationalman:

They are also English by birth.

Tammy's mom is even white British

Modify : @ bolded it's a mistake. A friend led me to believe so even though I disagreed with him. I guess I should have checked myself.

I believed him because he's in UK too.. Also I have seen completely black offspring from a black father and a white mother.

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Abfinest007:
Tammy sorry that three minutes u just played may be last minute u will for for England
y well my brother you didn't like it is possible that he won't play for England anymore I can refer you to the likes of this Middlesbrough player and some other players who decided to play for England at the expense of playing for Nigeria because I actually used him for 3 minutes because he doesn't want to hurt me Abraham to play for Nigeria again summary of shining eyes anywhere in e dey now walahi
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Minjim:

You are ignorant. Because he spoke about a particular delicacy, that makes his mum Nigerian. Not even African?
I'm not gonna enlighten you again.
Continue to wallow in your perpetually obscurity.
Are you saying the mum is African now not British?
Why don't you read the link and save urself dis online embarrassment. This is the last I'll help you with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
fergie001:
His decision might haunt him.
his decision is his problem don't quote me on this
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by obadesanre: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
[Wey d Lexus ?quote author=A305 post=83061648]Like as if, if he plays for Nigeria, Nigeria will lift the world cup. Rubbish. See that Lexus down my sig[/quote]
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Duggedised12(f): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
So what does she owe the US?
the same reason she holds US citizenship ,you should be asking why she didn't pick Haiti either.
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by godwon01(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
internationalman:

Yeah she is
picture please.
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Evaromantik1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
A305:
Like as if, if he plays for Nigeria, Nigeria will lift the world cup. Rubbish. See that Lexus down my sig

My dear, if dem say mek i talk.

It's always not lifting the world cup or not but in a club where you will be allowed to show what you've got.

If he's being benched at Chelsea, will Southgate ever call on him?

Well, if you haven't listen to Teni's New EP "Billionaire", you're missing a lot, Download Now!
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Rajosh(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
zoomman:

We all deserved a second chance, which I had, believe me, it was mind blowing.
that's my guy

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Femeto: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
He would regret it. Had I known would end it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Femeto: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
ruggedtimi:
i mean thats only his first game? haters relax. Kane has lost his goal scoring form soon southgate will realize that, Kane's team influence is the reason he is in the first team.
That Southgate na fool. Most of the players he played were out of form.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Femeto: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
He would end up like John Fashanu.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Performanking(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
This is what Tammy gave up

Samsung endorsement, guaranteed
Coca Cola
Milo
Bourn Vita
Glo
MTN
An appearance on Big Brother
Wearing our sexy jerseys
(Before somebody fact check all this, these are hypotheticals)

Being treated like a God without having to win jack

Don't believe me? Imagine Iwobi making England team regularly and getting the exposure and branding he is getting. Ask Moses who knows him since he retired and has been exiled in Turkey.?

Tammy no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by generalud: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Not everything that glitters is gold. We study the past to define the future. If Tammy Abraham has never regretted before, this one is an eye opener for him. They say no regret in hell fire, but he has regretted his actions. All the same, good luck to England for his early usage and dumping.

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Ranchhoddas: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Duggedised12:
the same reason she holds US citizenship ,you should be asking why she didn't pick Haiti either.
Stop saying BS.
Tennis is an individual sport.
You don't have to be from the the US to get any advantage.
Novak is Serbian, Roger is Swiss, Rafa is Spaniard -- All inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Duggedised12(f): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Stop saying BS.
Tennis is an individual sport.
You don't have to be from the the US to get any advantage.
Novak is Serbian, Roger is Swiss, Rafa is Spaniard -- All inconsequential.
k

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by skimena: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
In the voice of Tonto Dike. So Tammy u are also a 3min man like my Ex. Chai

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by mployer(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Tonyblinky:
God in heaven knows that if I was given this same opportunity as Tammy,I would never snub England for this shithole.

That is not the issue. The real issue is that he won't get a chance to play for England.

He is the looser. They just tied him down.

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Rajosh:
bro Look at David Alaba. His mum is from Philippines. Even though Philippines are not white, Alaba black pass me wey be full blooded Negro.
Also take a look at Ross Barkley, Without being told, one will think he's full blooded white.
But I still doubt if Tammy's mum is White British o.
His younger brother Timmy is also as dark as him.
Ross's parents are whites, but his grandad "only" is Nigerian. So that explains why he looks so Brit.
But Tammy's mum is not a "white" Brit okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Ranchhoddas: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Duggedised12:
k
Thanks for exposing the limitations of your intellect.
Next please.
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Duggedised12(f): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Thanks for exposing the limitations of your intellect.
Next please.
lol, its not everyday i have time for stupid arguments in my mentions.If you have anything else you will like to get off your chest ,feel free to drop it here. tongue.
Re: Tammy Abraham Debuts For England Senior Team, Plays For Only 3 Minutes by Ranchhoddas: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, its not everyday i have time for stupid arguments in my mentions.If you have anything else you will like to get off your chest ,feel free to drop it here. tongue.

Struck a nerve eh. grin grin grin
You should have stuck to typing "k"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos) / Mike Tyson Drew With Roy Jones Jr In A Comeback Fight After 15 Years / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.