Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions (21086 Views)

Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by InvertedHammer: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
/
Think NADECO and Abacha.

The best fight against dictators is to throw stones from afar. If you enter their territory, you will be swallowed. Khashoggi learned the hard way. Nnamdi Kanu learned the hard way. Now Sowore is being given the rite of passage.

/
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Dagrace01(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
franudi:
You are diverting the issue. Go and bail your brother first.
On my way!
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kellibae:

Are u going to believe what he told u what actually happened..
Where u not around in Nigeria then?
We all read it on social media
It isn't about who i believe, grin i wasn't in Nigeria, i was never in Nigeria.

Besides, Social media news are ussually Not Factual, Just people's opinions, Assumptions and feelings.

Do you believe everything you read on social media?

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Aonkuuse:
The conditions are way too hard, I pray he learns his lessons after the show though
Harder than Kanu's?

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Praktikals:
Good for him. Next time he will not allow IPOB to sing 'Ao merin joba" for him. Once IPOB begins to sing your praise you, my brother, take to your heels o. GEJ, Atiku, Fayose, Saraki, hunchback albino, etc are all fresh in our memories.
And when did IPOB sing his praise? Did IPOB join his stupid protest. Dirty lazy cowards

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
Why is nobody complaining about this ijeoma of a judge? Why are southerners a willing tool in the hand of the northerners.
She is a southerner now? No longer idiotic pig?

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Basher8583: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
chigoizie7:

You are the one believing the lies told by Nigerian army and its media. Because I was in Abia when it happened, so I do not need anyone to tell me what I already know.

In a civilized society, laws and orders are obeyed. They don’t do shit like naija army,

In a sane Clime, the authorities do not misbehave.

No one is denied bail or freedom after the relevant courts pass its verdicts.

You really need to leave that lawless enclave and see how things are done .

I left that country and it opened my eyes to many things, I guess you do the same thing if you have not

Trust me I'm well traveled. And your eyes are yet to be opened.
No country will treat Kanu's case any different. Infact there will be no bail for him. Before you start running your mouth, Check out what US government are planning for Jillian Assange founder of wikileaks who is wanted for treasonable offence (Death penalty).
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE7096RQ20110111
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by chigoizie7(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Basher8583:

Trust me I'm well traveled.
No country will treat Kanu's case any different. Infact there will be no bail for him. Before you start running your mouth, Check out what US government are planning for Jillian Assange founder of wikileaks who is wanted for treasonable offence (Death penalty).
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE7096RQ20110111

Please what is Kanu fighting for, self determination and referendum.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Basher8583: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
chigoizie7:

Please what is Kanu fighting for, self determination and referendum.

You can go and ask the confused albino.
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by chigoizie7(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Basher8583:

You can go and ask the confused albino.

Hating on him won’t make you as popular and intelligent as he is.

Stop hating and carve a niche for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by PrinceKenne(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
echelons:
See bail conditions for a freedom protester, but the bail conditions for a man that stole nearly 1B naira is just 2M.

Nigeria judiciary.

That is the country we find ourselves my brother.
Nigeria is such a joke
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Praktikals(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
jcmaiah:

And when did IPOB sing his praise? Did IPOB join his stupid protest. Dirty lazy cowards
The Igbos are the undisputable owners of the title: Most dirty set of homo sapien. Human brother of swines. This is Aba market

Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by nwanyionitsha: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin grin
nkwuocha1:
LMAO.
This guy took the advice of Nnamdi Kanu not realising where he came from grin grin.Was he ignorant of the fact that he came from a race of RATAK consumers and cowards?
It's only foolish of him to think his race will come em masse to get him out of this mess.

It's tomfoolery to think that your race will "Stick their neck " out for you,while ODUDUWA their ancestor fell from the sky and broke his own neck.

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Praktikals:

The Igbos are the undisputable owners of the title: Most dirty set of homo sapien. Human brother of swines. This is Aba market
Conduct an online poll on that let's find out. If i upload pictures from brown roof Republic it will be graphic
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Basher8583: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
chigoizie7:

Hating on him won’t make you as popular and intelligent as he is.

Stop hating and carve a niche for yourself

By fighting a senseless battle and becoming a rat that can't visit his own country again? Nah... I'm far smarter than that dude of an albino.
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
franudi:
My friend go and bail your brother first,before apportioning blame.

He's your brother in violence and public peace disturbance, just like FFK, Adeyanju, Fayose and Co
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by awuf2008: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Despite the bail condition is abnormal and a travesty of justice. Pmb will not go unpunished In future.
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by SavageResponse(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
nzeobi:
I don't know why I don't have any sympathy for sowore.

He does not deserve any
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Doc10q: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Praktikals:
Good for him. Next time he will not allow IPOB to sing 'Ao merin joba" for him. Once IPOB begins to sing your praise you, my brother, take to your heels o. GEJ, Atiku, Fayose, Saraki, hunchback albino, etc are all fresh in our memories.

Who told u he has a hunchback? U must be blind since u don't know d different btw a person with hunchback and a person without one.

Jus hate and jealousy flowing every where. Tell me what did your swore achieve other than getting himself shamelessly thrown into jail for d rest of his stupid revolutionary life. Hahahaha! Watery beans loading cheesy
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Praktikals(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Doc10q:

Who told u he has a hunchback? U must be blind since u don't know d different btw a person with hunchback and a person without one.

Jus hate and jealousy flowing every where
Will you also deny that he is an albino fraudster?
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Doc10q: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Praktikals:

Will you also deny that he is an albino fraudster?

If he was a fraudster, international supporters wouldn't have been supporting him by now.

And that is still not d question I asked
Re: Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions by Doc10q: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Basher8583:

Go and ask Abaribe what he is facing. The man is regretting his hasty actions of standing as surety for that albino

He's not an albino! Why do u people always call him that. He's just fair as normal ibos are. I think u re suffering from colour blindness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / Fashola Commissions Emeka Anyaoku Housing Estate At Ikeja . Pics.. / Iyetade Soyinka's Funeral Service In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.