Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (29251 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: North Will Not Support Candidate Exploiting Religion, Ethnicity / 2023: APC And The Plot To Keep Presidency In The North / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Honor10: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2019
waternogetenemy:

If i live in Lagos built with Nigeria money as is the case of Abuja, how is dat SW?

Did SW build house for me or pay my bills, if anything they are adding my money to their IGR.

Abi SW dey give benefit, my friend have several seats, u dont have caes.

Nigeria money indeed, why not go to cross river too, or that one is not built with Nigeria money, at least, it was once nigeria capital too. U are deceiving yourself.

Anyway, ur hate, pain and bitterness won't stop a SW presidency in 2023, u can screenshot dz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by waternogetenemy: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2019
Alanpoza007:

No SWner is dragging the PDP Presidency slot with anyone cos the SW knows they don't have a strong stake in PDP. So the SE can go ahead and demand that from PDP but you guys will never do that cos you've surrendered that to the Northerners. The SE is rather expecting the SW to cede the APC Presidency slot to them. Isn't that what this name calling of SW is all about? No single state in the SE is controlled by APC- all 5 governors are PDP save for Anambra and you expect APC to give Presidency slot to such a region where they are hated and maligned that the likes of Rochas are abused regularly just because he's associated with APC even though he performed better than his incompetent PDP peers like Ikpeazu who doesn't receive such hate. Bottomline is go and request Presidency slot from PDP. The SW isn't dragging that with you but don't try to reap where you didn't sow in APC.

Whether APC or PDP, the same way SW became President in 1999, with both parties fielding SW, will dey field SE CANDIDATE COME 2023.

This is right and just and in the spirit of zoning.

APC was formed with SE states and politicians like Okorocha and ngige for example.

APC held SE state for 7 years. (IMO)

So this your talk is the result of drinking too much Agbo.

Maybe u want to shit?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by wickedtuna: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2019
irepnaija4eva:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/north-may-keep-presidency-for-100-years-prof-ango-abdullahi/
He condemned outspoken Afenifere leader, Chief Ayo Adebanjo for blaming Hausa/Fulani as being responsible for Nigeria’s problems saying it is an illusion to create a new Nigeria without the Hausa/Fulani. Lol...these are the features of a parasite...too clingy and also looking for who to leech on. grin

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Opinedecandid(m): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2019
Biety:
Imposible!
We all know Buhari will hand over to a southerner in 2023.

When you hear anyone makes statement in support of North holding unto power beyond 2023, quickly do some checking about the person and one of the things you'll discover is that he/she must have supported Atiku in the last election.

We don't all know, because I don't know. Let it be so so that the south can learn to love tolerate and accommodate one another. All of you that preferred a northerner to a southerner in 105, ntorrrr
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by frozen70g(f): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2019
You guys can keep it forever so far its not the air we breath
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by rafcrown(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2019
Man proposes ,God disposes.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by ITbomb(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2019
They are deceived by rigged numbers, once biometrics (card reader etc) is part of the Electoral Law, the real numbers will show up. There's no way the North is greater than South and they know it
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by tommykiwi(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Don't blame Afoja. Blame your elders that love money than support their own people. SS, SE, WS and NC are not united. The next president suppose come form SE. I am Afoja but SE suppose produce next president.
I kind of agree with U.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by greypencils: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2019
This fool thinks there would be a Nigeria in the next 100 years. We would rather separate than allow the foolish north rule for that long a time.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by BuhariAdvocate: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Annie939(f): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Old mad professor you people have been holding power since the creation of Nigeria still North is the most backward humans on earth
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by waternogetenemy: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Honor10:

Nigeria money indeed, why not go to cross river too, or that one is not built with Nigeria money, at least, it was once nigeria capital too. U are deceiving yourself.

Anyway, ur hate, pain and bitterness won't stop a SW presidency in 2023, u can screenshot dz.

I wont argue with you on Lagos becos that will be a waste of my time.

Y? becos Lagos relevance today is a direct result of Nigeria project else, Lagos will be just like OTHER SW states.

Today, yes, alot of Yorubas have migrated to Lagos, due to its proximity to SW but Lagos is in no way a Yoruba state.

Even the Oba of Lagos is a migrant to the island.

The first settlers there are Awori and followed by Ijebu. They are not Yorubas.

Secondly, all tribes in Nigeria and West Africa and all over the world live there.

If only SS/SE exit Nigeria, Lagos will fall in terms of development, IGR and GDP.

Ordinary deep seaport in Akwa Ibom and Cross River, will affect Lagos IGR and GDP.

Lagos is simply a case of Yoruba taking advantage of proximity to SW to win Political Office, not that Yoruba own it or can manage Lagos on theIr own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by ejimatic: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2019
irepnaija4eva:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/north-may-keep-presidency-for-100-years-prof-ango-abdullahi/
Welcome to the Federal Republic of Odududuwa...To get to the country you will first stop over in Federal Republic of Arewa beside The Federal Republic of Biafran.... 2023 will decide the take off for the new nations.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by SoNature(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Is it the Igbo Politicians in APC like Rochas and Ngige that most people from your region love to hate that you expect the APC to give Presidency slot to? I put it to you that if APC presents either of the duo and PDP presents an Hausa/Fulani like Atiku and Tambuwal, the Igbos will still overwhelmingly vote for PDP. You're all insulting the SW expecting them to cede Presidency slot in APC to the SE when you guys will go ahead to vote in PDP that's bent on presenting a Northerner again. Why can't you guys demand Presidency slot from PDP whom you support massively instead of insulting SW when they're not dragging PDP presidency slot with you?

Huncle, you lied!

APC should present Ngige NOT Okorocha and see how the East will swing!

Alternatively, the ruling party can woo Obi the way Tinubu visited Port Harcourt to woo Amaechi in 2013.

Let's face it: APC just believes they don't need the South East.

Stop defending the indefensible
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Soulsymbol99: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2019
Only 100years,dem 4 keep am 4eva na angry
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Princedapace(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2019
nzeobi:
Nobody is talking about development, it's all about power and elections.

This is why I said it is best the country is divided or restructured to work like UK system. The power contest at the centre is too much. I really laugh at the masses who support this system. Millions of Nigerians will live and die without tasting what good democracy is all about.

6 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by nep2ra(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2019
As long as that President is President of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by surgical: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2019
irepnaija4eva:
Imagine the audacity..
A divided south only gives them Notherners the impetus spill out trash... angry angry angry
you can see the way they are pursuing it on nairaland and other social media,always pushing the Southerners against themselves and those ones foolishly can not read between the lines
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Misterdhee1(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2019
waternogetenemy:

Whether APC or PDP, the same way SW became President in 1999, with both parties fielding SW, will dey field SE CANDIDATE COME 2023.

This is right and just and in the spirit of zoning.

APC was formed with SE states and politicians like Okorocha and ngige for example.

APC held SE state for 7 years. (IMO)

So this your talk is the result of drinking too much Agbo.

Maybe u want to shit?
But you guys won't vote for apc, and regard the party as a yoruba Muslim party so why expecting their ticket? grin

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Misterdhee1(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2019
waternogetenemy:

I wont argue with you on Lagos becos that will be a waste of my time.

Y, becos Lagos relevance today is a direct result of Nigeria project else, Lagos will be just like OTHER SW states.

Today, yes, alot of Yorubas have migrated to Lagos, due to its proximity to SW but Lagos is in no way a Yoruba state.

Secondly, all tribes in Nigeria and West Africa and all over the world live there.

If only SS/SE exit Nigeria, Lagos will fall in terms of development, IGR and GDP.

Ordinary deep seaport in Akwa Ibom and Cross River, will affect Lagos IGR and GDP.

Lagos is simply a case of Yoruba taking advantage of proximity to SW to win Political Office, not that Yoruba own it or can manage Lagos on ther own.
Keep up with this jargon. When the time is right, everyone will bear hin father name and then you will see with your clear eyes who own lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by mrvitalis(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Is it the Igbo Politicians in APC like Rochas and Ngige that most people from your region love to hate that you expect the APC to give Presidency slot to? I put it to you that if APC presents either of the duo and PDP presents an Hausa/Fulani like Atiku and Tambuwal, the Igbos will still overwhelmingly vote for PDP. You're all insulting the SW expecting them to cede Presidency slot in APC to the SE when you guys will go ahead to vote in PDP that's bent on presenting a Northerner again. Why can't you guys demand Presidency slot from PDP whom you support massively instead of insulting SW when they're not dragging PDP presidency slot with you?
Firstly u have no proof of that ngige would easily win ...Rocha's would lose not because of APC but him as a person ...the present minister for state for education would easily win ,soludo would easily win ...

Stop saying something without bases
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Honor10: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2019
waternogetenemy:

[s][/s]I wont argue with you on Lagos becos that will be a waste of my time.

Y, becos Lagos relevance today is a direct result of Nigeria project else, Lagos will be just like OTHER SW states.

Lagos is simply a case of Yoruba taking advantage of proximity to SW to win Political Office, not that Yoruba own it or can manage Lagos on ther own[s][/s].

Thrash and balderdash. So Awori and ijebu are yeebos? Or u dont know yoruba is not a tribe but ethnic group, Stop disgracing ur family on the Internet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by mrvitalis(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2019
Honor10:

It it time wasting quoting u, u said more than this with Atiku, we know the end of Atiku today.
Show me a post where I said Atiku would win n get 50k Instantly

Put your mouth where ur money is
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by franudi: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Honor10:

The earlier u realise that it is easier, for a Cameronian to become the president of this country than an Igbo man, the beta for u.
Why?
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Ojiofor: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2019
SchoolNaScam001:
We don't really care who sits there. All we want is a better country.

You don't care who sits there and you want a better country?
How will you achieve a better country when people like Buhari sits there.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by franudi: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Honor10:

Most likely, u are living in SW o, and u are spewing hatred here. Some of u will cry ur eyes out in 2023, when SW clinch that presidency
Never,instead let the north continue ruling til eternity.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by waternogetenemy: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2019
Honor10:

Thrash and balderdash. So Awori and ijebu are yeebos? Or u dont know yoruba is not a tribe but ethnic group, Stop disgracing ur family on the Internet.

ijebu ode is not part of any Yoruba group as they have their own culture and language different from yorubA but were annexed by the Yoruba larger group by the virtue of them been in western region and close to Yoruba people.
awori people in lagos are never related to Yoruba..

5 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by waternogetenemy: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2019
It is like Ondo State that Yoruba claim.

The state have many different ethnic group that includes the Ijaw.

Sowore is Ijaw from Ondo state, that is y the whole Yoruba keep quiet and left him to rot in Prison.

Yoruba is land locked in actual fact.

Yoruba land dont reach Atlantic Ocean.

They just keep claiming other tribes.

The latest state they tried to claim or are trying to claim is Edo.

6 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by franudi: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Dareal90s:

The major problem is d East, Greed runs in their veins, if ur brother havnt killed top Yoruba nd Northern military officers then cos of greed for power u guys won't be in dis mess.
My friend, the east is not in any mess.The east is better than other regions, if you can tell yourself the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Surulereman(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Rubbish talk. What positive impact has all the power the North held made on it and its people? Even now? The south has been flooded with able bodied Northern youths eeking out their daily bread from okada, mai ruwa, Keke and other lowly runs. And yet they are in power. Rubbish!!
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by SchoolNaScam001: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Ojiofor:

You don't care who sits there and you want a better country?
How will you achieve a better country when people like Buhari sits there.

Don't get me wrong sir. What I meant was even if the North is going to retain power for a millennium, we won't have a problem with That, provided the country fairs better than it is currently.
A better country presupposes we have good leaders. It matters not the region such good leaders come from.
Thank you boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway / Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / Labor Party Cannot Win The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.